Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,810 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Abusive Use Of Our Mobile Phones And The Amazing Magic Of Flashing - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Abusive Use Of Our Mobile Phones And The Amazing Magic Of Flashing (991 Views)

Which Tribe In Nigeria Is The Most Abusive? / Dog Magic Of Yoruba Hunters- Ulli Beier's Story / The Gradual Phasing Out Of The Use Of Palm Wine For Traditional Wedding Rites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abusive Use Of Our Mobile Phones And The Amazing Magic Of Flashing by Ade3000yrs(m): 3:04am On Jul 01, 2018
*Abusive Use of Our Mobile Phones And The Amazing Magic and Power of Flashing*

If we endure the patience to read this piece to the end, we will discover that a lot of us do lots of good and bad things with our phones but one of the lots catches the eye and leaves the mouth dumb struck.

We have lots of junk and docile contacts of our phone that most of us leave on the phone for as much as 1yrs, 3yrs 5 years and even till eternity. yes these are people's contacts that we once treasured and held dearly to our heart.

The question is this, are this people dead? No they are not, we are the only ones that grew cold with time like winter dales and hay stacks. Yes we grew cold over the years due to distance or because we don't have instant nor day to day benefit from these people which we once used to enjoy. *"one thing alot of us don't know is this about the use of our mobile phones; not calling people nor flashing people on our mobile contacts for a duration of 6 months literally means they are dead, corpse or literarily insignificant".* Yes exactly what it means for contacts on our phones that we don't call nor flash for 6 months.

Please, if you cant call people on your phone even when they are not so important to you, at least try to flash. Amazingly and psychologically, flashing is more important than calling as it leaves a more lasting memory. More so, everyone can afford to flash but not everyone can afford to call even when the want to, and with a few seconds worth of credit, u can flash all the dead numbers, corpses on your phone to remind them that you acknowledge they are
1. Alive and well
2. Wish them well and to be more hopeful in life and all their aspirations
3. Look forward to seeing them
4. Dearly missed and fondly remembered
5. You love them

Yes flashing does all these magic as our silence speaks more voluminously and vehemently than a million words of poetry and creamy brunet brown of words. Yes strong words are never loud. Flashing does all these magic in one.

Another magical thing about flashing is this, if you flash 100 people, 85% of the flashes will surely call back or flash back, but call 100 people, believe me, no one will probably call back. When next you have to flash, please never be ashamed of the act, do it with pride. Its a good thing.
Amazingly, not flashing active and seemingly active or dormant contact on your phone is an abuse of your phone. If you flash and don't get a flash back nor call withing a week then that contact deserve to be deleted because its an indication the contact is useless and practically playing dead because the same nonchalant attitude will still apply if you were in a critical situation and all you could do is to flash the nonchalant contact.

We are all sensitive people who appreciates the music and rhythm of love.
The world is growing mysteriously and mischievously colder everyday. lets put an end to that cold war and bring down that emotional and defensive wall of Jericho and wall of Berlin. Our culture of love all over the world is been eroded like the rapids and cataracts of the streams and ocean tides day by day and people are becoming less loving nor caring as the year roles by and these is obvious in our homes, families, work environment and atmosphere, relationship, partnership, businesses and in marriages

Please share this wonderful piece with your loved ones. And lets spread this music and gospel of love through flashing your contacts. You can't afford to give all your contact money but flashing almost everyone of us can afford.
Like a roosting bird on a quartz stone in a wall clock, like a gem and sweetest taboo with a big heart as if everyday were Christmas, go on and flash your mobile contacts today.

By Adewale Lawal K. www.winterbaker.com
Re: Abusive Use Of Our Mobile Phones And The Amazing Magic Of Flashing by okwabayi(m): 3:19am On Oct 05, 2018
These are the gathered thoughts of an intellectually wealthy but financially broke writer. I love how the person is able to justify the annoying act of flashing somebody.
If one has no credit it's better to stay still and wait until money comes their way. Flashing somebody only annoys them and shows you are cheap.
Of recent somebody flashed me using their Whatsapp account. I didn't know such a thing was possible when the software uses only 10MB, the amount of free data MTN gifts for a 100 NGN recharge, for a full hour of call making.
Re: Abusive Use Of Our Mobile Phones And The Amazing Magic Of Flashing by Ade3000yrs(m): 5:23pm On Mar 14, 2019
okwabayi:
These are the gathered thoughts of an intellectually wealthy but financially broke writer. I love how the person is able to justify the annoying act of flashing somebody.
If one has no credit it's better to stay still and wait until money comes their way. Flashing somebody only annoys them and shows you are cheap.
Of recent somebody flashed me using their Whatsapp account. I didn't know such a thing was possible when the software uses only 10MB, the amount of free data MTN gifts for a 100 NGN recharge, for a full hour of call making.
you have only just demonstrated how mentally & financially wretched you are to the world. 5 star to you Sir Mcgregor of Bigundi. End of discussion.
Re: Abusive Use Of Our Mobile Phones And The Amazing Magic Of Flashing by meobizy(f): 7:13pm On Mar 24, 2019
Ade3000yrs:
you have only just demonstrated how mentally & financially wretched you are to the world. 5 star to you Sir Mcgregor of Bigundi. End of discussion.
Your action proved the poster was correct in his assumption.

(1) (Reply)

I’m A Woman From USA. Tell Me Anything About Your Culture. / Are All Human Races One Species? / Salaries And Gradings Of Yoruba Obas Under Colonial Rule

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.