Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,814 members, 7,851,735 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:49 AM

My Husband And I Were Violent Towards Each Other - Actress Alao (Pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Husband And I Were Violent Towards Each Other - Actress Alao (Pics) (1792 Views)

Rosaline Meurer, Churchill's Wife: Tonto Dikeh And I Were Never Friends (Video) / Wizkid: Only Naira Marley Has Sang Songs That I Wish I Were Th One Who Sang Them / Lilian Afegbai Begins Celibacy Journey: 'I Wish I Were Still A Virgin' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband And I Were Violent Towards Each Other - Actress Alao (Pics) by GistmoreNG: 7:44am On Jul 01, 2018
GistMore.com

Weeks after apologising for calling out her footballer husband, Rasaq, over domestic abuse and announcing the end of her 10-year-old marriage, Nollywood actress, Bose Alao, has revealed that they were both violent.

In an exclusive chat with Sunday Scoop, Bose maintained that her marriage was intact. She said, “I want to take my family off social media because it is not helping me. .

My husband is not someone who addresses issues on the Internet; it seems like I’m the only one talking. It is true that we had issues. .

On that particular day, which was our 10th year wedding anniversary, we had a fight and he smashed my phone and I was very angry. It wasn’t even the fight we had that angered me; it was the fact that he destroyed my phone. .

Because of that, I poured out my anger on my WhatsApp status, where he would see it. I didn’t want it to be public knowledge, initially, but a journalist on my contact list screen-grabbed my updates and posted them online. .

That type of news actually affects my husband’s career. To be honest with you, I and my husband are violent towards each other and we’re trying to get help. Whenever he hits me, I retaliate but everybody knows that he can beat me. .

Every marriage has issues but we often expect too much from our partners. There was a time my pastor even told me that I should put water in my mouth whenever I am angry but it didn’t work and I spat out the water when we were fighting.

We are both undergoing therapy right now. Now, I am very quiet; even when my husband is upset, I keep calm. I thank God that there is peace in our marriage now and I pray there wouldn’t be any incidence of domestic violence again. .

When you beat a woman, she develops unbridled hatred for you. I believe a woman has the power to mould her husband into whatever shape she wants; anybody can change.

When we came back together, we were both sorry and are both looking for ways to coexist peacefully because of our children. All our offspring are girls and a lot of men don’t want to marry women from broken homes.”

GIST BY GISTMORE

Read More Gist :: http://www.gistmore.com/husband-violent-towards-actress-alao-pics

Re: My Husband And I Were Violent Towards Each Other - Actress Alao (Pics) by GistmoreNG: 7:45am On Jul 01, 2018
cool
Re: My Husband And I Were Violent Towards Each Other - Actress Alao (Pics) by Tamarapetty(f): 9:07am On Jul 01, 2018
Ok
Re: My Husband And I Were Violent Towards Each Other - Actress Alao (Pics) by goldbim(f): 9:30am On Jul 01, 2018
Aleast,the truth is coming out gradually lipsrsealed..she has confessed she retaliates also and finally admitted they need HELP which they are getting now..good for them.wishing her God's best!
Re: My Husband And I Were Violent Towards Each Other - Actress Alao (Pics) by GistMore: 12:48pm On Jul 01, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: My Husband And I Were Violent Towards Each Other - Actress Alao (Pics) by Itchingpreeq: 12:57pm On Jul 01, 2018
First, you you suffered domestic violence from your husband and you called him goat . Not messi and Ronaldo kinda goat oo but Animal mmee goat

Now, you bott barter each other and now needs the help of a shrink

I think we should no conclude that this woman bitter and a husband beater.
Re: My Husband And I Were Violent Towards Each Other - Actress Alao (Pics) by Auladimeji1: 1:59pm On Jul 01, 2018
cheesy Which kin face be this

Re: My Husband And I Were Violent Towards Each Other - Actress Alao (Pics) by Auladimeji1: 2:06pm On Jul 01, 2018
You see what phone and social media caused??
I can't be friend with a social media freaking lady let alone marrying her
In conclusion Social Media destroyed her marriage

1 Like

Re: My Husband And I Were Violent Towards Each Other - Actress Alao (Pics) by Kendumazy(m): 3:17pm On Jul 01, 2018
Good you have learnt your lesson.
Re: My Husband And I Were Violent Towards Each Other - Actress Alao (Pics) by cassidy1996(m): 5:23pm On Jul 01, 2018
most of us need help, as in serious anger management class
Re: My Husband And I Were Violent Towards Each Other - Actress Alao (Pics) by CANDYDADDY(m): 5:32pm On Jul 01, 2018
shocked
Re: My Husband And I Were Violent Towards Each Other - Actress Alao (Pics) by samguru(m): 7:36pm On Jul 01, 2018
What is really wrong with our ladies/women these days?
Where are the african morals inherited from their great grandmothers.

Our women don't see anything wrong again in rising up to fight their husbands hard.
I pity you, see you have already created a wife template for your girls, don't be surprised when they are having problems with their husbands in the future.

Crazy ladies/women everywhere.

(1) (Reply)

Natural Way To Restore Your Sight And Improve Your Vision / He Used Charms To Impregnate Me Twice – Actress Calls Out Ex-lover / #bbnaija: See The 'very Hot' Beach Body Of Kim Oprah (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.