Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

I Need Advice On Screeding - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Need Advice On Screeding (5094 Views)

Gypsum Plasterboard Ceilings, Dry walls, POP & Screeding / Call me for POP Ceiling, Stucco Painting, Wall screeding / Wall Screeding With Ready Mix Putty and painting pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice On Screeding by johnmba: 11:55am On Jul 01, 2018
please my people i want to do screeding in my house but i need advice on who to use among the following:

1. Joe a painter....he said painters can do screeding too. he adviced i use white cement for the work

2. Abuchi ....i saw one screeding he did but it was outside the building. he said i should use the black cement for inside

3. tony....tony is the guy that did the pop of the house.

am confused on who to use.

do painters do screeding too? can the black cement be used for the inside? can POP guy do screeding
Re: I Need Advice On Screeding by Mailthaddeus(m): 12:19pm On Jul 01, 2018
Painters ans POP guys do screeding, it's not rocket science.
Black cement is best for externals of ur house cos black cement tends to withstand the harsh weather better than the white cement.

So give the job to any of them. Letting them know the quality of work u want and u won't take anything less. Tell the to pay attention to edges and joints.
Re: I Need Advice On Screeding by Heartbender: 12:21pm On Jul 01, 2018
My guy, Chisom, is your best option. He'll give you your money's worth of screeding and is diligent too. His number is 08036695938. Thank me
johnmba:
please my people i want to do screeding in my house but i need advice on who to use among the following:

1. Joe a painter....he said painters can do screeding too. he adviced i use white cement for the work

2. Abuchi ....i saw one screeding he did but it was outside the building. he said i should use the black cement for inside

3. tony....tony is the guy that did the pop of the house.

am confused on who to use.

do painters do screeding too? can the black cement be used for the inside? can POP guy do screeding
Re: I Need Advice On Screeding by ajahinnousa(m): 12:55pm On Jul 01, 2018
Yes painters can do screeding,I think the first person is more qualify,but if you can get someone who neither uses black cement nor moulder(White cement) but can use direct screeding putty,I think it s more preferable in terms of cost,quality and durability but if you are staying in Abuja,please can you try me out.
Watsapp 08123633316
I'm a painter
Re: I Need Advice On Screeding by johnmba: 2:56pm On Jul 01, 2018
Mailthaddeus:
Painters ans POP guys do screeding, it's not rocket science.
Black cement is best for externals of ur house cos black cement tends to withstand the harsh weather better than the white cement.

So give the job to any of them. Letting them know the quality of work u want and u won't take anything less. Tell the to pay attention to edges and joints.

thank you sir..so i should use the black cement for inside rather than the white.....i dont want the one that will late start peeling because of water.

i appreciate your response
Re: I Need Advice On Screeding by johnmba: 3:11pm On Jul 01, 2018
ajahinnousa:
Yes painters can do screeding,I think the first person is more qualify,but if you can get someone who neither uses black cement nor moulder(White cement) but can use direct screeding putty,I think it s more preferable in terms of cost,quality and durability but if you are staying in Abuja,please can you try me out.
Watsapp 08123633316
I'm a painter

thank you
Re: I Need Advice On Screeding by ajahinnousa(m): 4:03pm On Jul 01, 2018
johnmba:

thank you
my pleasure
Re: I Need Advice On Screeding by Mailthaddeus(m): 7:30pm On Jul 01, 2018
johnmba:

thank you sir..so i should use the black cement for inside rather than the white.....i dont want the one that will late start peeling because of water.

i appreciate your response

Use white for inside, black for outside. Black cement protects ur building from harsh weather environment.
Re: I Need Advice On Screeding by johnmba: 7:33pm On Jul 01, 2018
Mailthaddeus:

Use white for inside, black for outside. Black cement protects ur building from harsh weather environment.

Thank you.....i appreciate
Re: I Need Advice On Screeding by Bimpsyyyyy: 9:56pm On Jul 01, 2018
Same here, white cement is advisable to be used inside and black cement outside. I actually use p.o.p paint, black cement and bond for Screeding both insider and outsider and it is always coming out fine and smooth and it you need my service you can call or whatsapp me on 07051805606 .but both painter and p. O. P can screed but I have my guys that screed for me only Screeding

(1) (Reply)

UNBEATABLE DEALS IN IBADAN. CALL US FOR INSPECTION AND PAYMENT NOW / I Need A Room I Can Pay Monthly Rent For In Lagos Mainland / Investments In Lekki Free Trade Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.