Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,271 members, 7,815,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Treat People Right - Not Everyone Value Their Lives And This Can Affect You - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Treat People Right - Not Everyone Value Their Lives And This Can Affect You (410 Views)

Treat People Right. / How Will A Life Without The Internet Affect You? / #wednesdaywisdom: Make A Difference By How You Treat People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Treat People Right - Not Everyone Value Their Lives And This Can Affect You by Wicfasho(m): 6:13pm On Jul 01, 2018
Short Message For You

Have you ever tried to take a ride, seat close to the window of the car, and observe people as you move?
Just watch them. Look at how frustrated some of them are. Some try to force a smile at least while some people just keep moving.
You see roadside traders, you see hawkers, hasty people, reluctant people, rushing vehicles, corrupt police officers and the list keeps going.
But there is something we don't really notice. And this has been a really big problem in our environment.
Yes! People don't cherish their life the way some of us really do. I will tell you why this is a problem.
I was on the road the other day, this woman crossed the first side of the road while eating corn, she wasn't even concerned at the cars coming from the other side as she wanted to cross the second lane still concentrating on her boiled corn. My driver had to slow down really fast and press the horn. Now, this wasn't an issue to me at first but what really got me, was when she wasn't even remorseful about almost losing her life just now, she just continued eating her corn and almost even shout back at the driver.
I was unsettled. And wanted to know what the problem was which prompted this writing.
Most of the people we live with, walk with, move with and see everyday may not take their life as serious as you think.
I am concerned about you who takes your life serious and don't want to lose it. This is where we have to start showing people love. These people who don't love their life so much can take some actions that will not only make them lose their life but yours too who needs and cherish it.
The Word is Frustration. People are actually frustrated and you need to know this. So, most of them don't care about their life anymore. And this can also affect people who care about theirs. Study and monitor most of the accidents that happens, there is actually one person who caused it because of their nonchalant attitude.
Let's try to be the brother, sister, father and mother to these people. Let's keep giving them at least little of what they lack just to make them smile. Care, money, love, time, words of appreciation. These really goes a long way and make them feel they are special and someone loves them. It's really painful that the foolish mistake of a bus driver will not only destroy the driver but also the passengers. The driver drives you and for that short period of time, he is partially carrying your life in his hands. So, correcting him when he drives bad, is a good one for the driver and mostly for you who still appreciate your life. Because NOT EVERY ONE REALLY CARE ABOUT THEIR LIFE but don't let it affect you too.

PS: God is the protector. We can try a little to protect ourselves.

Written by Adu Wesley Young

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea F.C. Latest News - Alvaro Morata Set To Leave For A.C. Milan / Wizkid Begs Instagram User For Sex, She Reveals With Pictures / Famous footballers at the Kanu Cup event in London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.