Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,896 members, 7,810,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Ex-commander Makes Explosive Revelations About Sect, Shekau — Boko Haram - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ex-commander Makes Explosive Revelations About Sect, Shekau — Boko Haram (400 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo’s Son Makes Shocking Revelations About His Mum / Abubakar Shekau Killed By Chadian Soldiers (photo) / Boko Haram Leader Shekau Welcomes Buhari Watch. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ex-commander Makes Explosive Revelations About Sect, Shekau — Boko Haram by stainlessmedia(m): 8:38pm On Jul 01, 2018
A 32 year-old former Boko Haram Commander, Rawana Goni, has appealed to the Nigerian military authorities to allow him make a phone call to the elusive leader, Abubakar Shekau and at least 137 other terrorists to make them surrender.

Goni, who is undergoing rehabilitation at a military detention camp in Maiduguri, said this in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN).

The former Boko Haram commander is an indigene of Bama in Borno state.

He surrendered to the military in Cameroon after escaping from Sambisa Forest eight months ago.

He claimed to have held several positions in ten different cells of Boko Haram in Sambisa. He said the last position he held was as the Chief officer of Dispute Resolution for the group.

He explained that many militants came to him to settle problems ranging from family matters. He also reconciled Boko Haram factions.

“I rescued people sentenced to death and minimised punishment of those who committed crimes. I am one of the most influential persons in the group and they always listened and abided by what I said.

“I joined Boko Haram because of the condition I found myself in the last five years. When the insurgents invaded Bama town, I ran with my family to Cameroon thinking I was in a safe destination.

Read more details below :
https://www.stainlessmedia.com.ng/2018/07/ex-commander-makes-explosive.html

Re: Ex-commander Makes Explosive Revelations About Sect, Shekau — Boko Haram by bigtt76(f): 8:55pm On Jul 01, 2018
Idiot want to send signal back to Shekau via phone call grin

stainlessmedia:
A 32 year-old former Boko Haram Commander, Rawana Goni, has appealed to the Nigerian military authorities to allow him make a phone call to the elusive leader, Abubakar Shekau and at least 137 other terrorists to make them surrender.

Goni, who is undergoing rehabilitation at a military detention camp in Maiduguri, said this in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN).

The former Boko Haram commander is an indigene of Bama in Borno state.

He surrendered to the military in Cameroon after escaping from Sambisa Forest eight months ago.

He claimed to have held several positions in ten different cells of Boko Haram in Sambisa. He said the last position he held was as the Chief officer of Dispute Resolution for the group.

He explained that many militants came to him to settle problems ranging from family matters. He also reconciled Boko Haram factions.

“I rescued people sentenced to death and minimised punishment of those who committed crimes. I am one of the most influential persons in the group and they always listened and abided by what I said.

“I joined Boko Haram because of the condition I found myself in the last five years. When the insurgents invaded Bama town, I ran with my family to Cameroon thinking I was in a safe destination.

Read more details below :
https://www.stainlessmedia.com.ng/2018/07/ex-commander-makes-explosive.html
Re: Ex-commander Makes Explosive Revelations About Sect, Shekau — Boko Haram by Mynd44: 7:43am On Jul 02, 2018

(1) (Reply)

2019 ELECTION: Igbo Political Future Rests On My Re-election—buhari / I Need Your Assistance: I Don't Get Permission To Run Ad On Instagram / What Portion Would You Drink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.