Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

6 Friends Help Their Friend Overcome Depression (Photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 6 Friends Help Their Friend Overcome Depression (Photos) (38657 Views)

How Do I Help A Friend Overcome Tramadol Addiction / FUK Final Year Student Commits Suicide Over Alleged Depression (photos) / Twitter Helps Suicidal Lady Overcome Depression. See How (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Friends Help Their Friend Overcome Depression (Photos) by CastedBlog: 5:17am On Jul 02, 2018
This Kind of friends are ain't Humans, They are Angels in Human Forms,lol.. Twitter user KaiserVirtuoso has revealed how his friends 6 of them Flew in all from another Country to save him, After he told them he was going through Depression, According to him, They came from their respective Countries to intervene, and reminded him who he truly is, His life in Christ.. Isn't That Adorable?

True friends are rare sha, See him and the Squad below!

Gossip From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/see-what-6-friends-did-to-man-after-her.html

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 6 Friends Help Their Friend Overcome Depression (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:18am On Jul 02, 2018
A TRUE FRIEND STICKS CLOSER THAN A BROTHER

Proverbs 18:24

87 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 6 Friends Help Their Friend Overcome Depression (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:22am On Jul 02, 2018
Friendship Goals cheesy

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Friends Help Their Friend Overcome Depression (Photos) by Anigreat: 5:25am On Jul 02, 2018
shocked

Good one sha

Looking at them closely, they are all Yorubas.

Having a yoruba as a friend, you're signing a death warrant because they waste no time in betraying. So don't boast yet that you have true friends.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Friends Help Their Friend Overcome Depression (Photos) by orisa37: 5:28am On Jul 02, 2018
Wonderful. All Glory to God.
Re: 6 Friends Help Their Friend Overcome Depression (Photos) by PapaNnamdi: 5:30am On Jul 02, 2018
Please pastors in the house...
I just woke up not up to 10mins and i have been thinking because of the dream i had, i was in a house not mine, like i moved into the house but someone was already living there cos i saw lots of properties there, while wondering how possible i saw a framed picture of a lady with her name written below the frame..
I woke up and searched facebook and discovered the exact same person i had never seen in my life actually existed.. How is this possible and what could it mean?

1 Like

Re: 6 Friends Help Their Friend Overcome Depression (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:32am On Jul 02, 2018
PapaNnamdi:
Please pastors in the house...
I just woke up not up to 10mins and i have been thinking because of the dream i had, i was in a house not mine, like i moved into the house but someone was already living there cos i saw lots of properties there, while wondering how possible i saw a framed picture of a lady with her name written below the frame..
I woke up and searched facebook and discovered the exact same person i had never seen in my life actually existed.. How is this possible and what could it mean?
You just found your missing rib.
Congratulations.
Slide into her inbox 7pm on the dot on Wednesday.
Please take this seriously.
BE HAPPY cheesy

N.B ; Searching for the names on fb could give you more than one option , if so, the 3rd name on the list is the actual person, not the 1st name.
We are both in the spirit now.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 6 Friends Help Their Friend Overcome Depression (Photos) by potbelly(m): 5:52am On Jul 02, 2018
Real niggas right there... cool

12 Likes

Re: 6 Friends Help Their Friend Overcome Depression (Photos) by KingLennon(m): 6:06am On Jul 02, 2018
Friends are the siblings, God never gave us. But trust no one, trust can get you killed grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 6 Friends Help Their Friend Overcome Depression (Photos) by Kastonkastroll(m): 6:08am On Jul 02, 2018
Depression is a very serious disease that is mostly being overlooked by majority of Nigerians. I suffered from it and I sure knows how that terrible thing feels like. The suicidal thought, the endless pains of regret, the lonely times, the hate that keeps burning with rage in your heart, etc.

You will surely need a grace from someone, somewhere to overcome depression, especially from true friends and family � members that cares.

May God help all the people that are locked up � in a depressed state especially in this very hard military regime of general Boooooohari

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Friends Help Their Friend Overcome Depression (Photos) by Auladimeji1: 6:20am On Jul 02, 2018
Handsome dudes,Yoruba demon and Igbo angel association

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 6 Friends Help Their Friend Overcome Depression (Photos) by bolinjkezzy(m): 6:22am On Jul 02, 2018
post=69003759:
Friendship Goals cheesy
What if you n your friends are all broke?

1 Like

Re: 6 Friends Help Their Friend Overcome Depression (Photos) by Osaki07: 6:22am On Jul 02, 2018
bolinjkezzy:
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 6 Friends Help Their Friend Overcome Depression (Photos) by Osaki07: 6:25am On Jul 02, 2018
Kastonkastroll:
Depression is a very serious disease that is mostly being overlooked by majority of Nigerians. I suffered from it and I sure knows how that terrible thing feels like. The suicidal thought, the endless pains of regret, the lonely times, the hate that keeps burning with rage in your heart, etc.

You will surely need a grace from someone, somewhere to overcome depression, especially from true friends and family � members that cares.

May God help all the people that are locked up � in a depressed state especially in this very hard military regime of general Boooooohari
You're signature, how did you make it coloured.
Re: 6 Friends Help Their Friend Overcome Depression (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:26am On Jul 02, 2018
bolinjkezzy:

Then you and your friends should find jobs to do, any KINDA jobs!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Friends Help Their Friend Overcome Depression (Photos) by Bossontop(m): 6:31am On Jul 02, 2018
Bros for life.......nice
Re: 6 Friends Help Their Friend Overcome Depression (Photos) by Khd95(m): 7:01am On Jul 02, 2018
Yoruba amaka cool
Re: 6 Friends Help Their Friend Overcome Depression (Photos) by Kastonkastroll(m): 7:07am On Jul 02, 2018
Osaki07:
You're signature, how did you make it coloured.
Simple. Where you are supposed to type your comment, you will see a "change color" box just above it, click on it, it will display different colors option. If you want � the blue color, just click on the blue color code and something like this � "[color=#000060][/color]" will be displayed in your comment box.

All you need to do is to just type whatever you want in-between the 2nd and the 3rd bracket of the blue color code. And there you have it

2 Likes

Re: 6 Friends Help Their Friend Overcome Depression (Photos) by Naijawebmaster: 7:21am On Jul 02, 2018
True friends! These days these type of friends are hard to come by. If you've got a loyal and helpful friend,. please treat them well.

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.

3 Likes

Re: 6 Friends Help Their Friend Overcome Depression (Photos) by PapaNnamdi: 7:28am On Jul 02, 2018
post=69003830:

You just found your missing rib.
Congratulations.
Slide into her inbox 7pm on the dot on Wednesday.
Please take this seriously.
BE HAPPY cheesy

N.B ; Searching for the names on fb could give you more than one option , if so, the 3rd name on the list is the actual person, not the 1st name.
The person is actually the second on the search list

1 Like

Re: 6 Friends Help Their Friend Overcome Depression (Photos) by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 02, 2018
Castedblog kindly check out the title again and fix what needs to be fixed grammatical which perhaps it's as a result of auto-correct. I as well fall victim of such blunders too. I wish you a great day filled with success.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Friends Help Their Friend Overcome Depression (Photos) by Evaromantik(m): 8:24am On Jul 02, 2018
Okay
Re: 6 Friends Help Their Friend Overcome Depression (Photos) by Goddygee(m): 8:24am On Jul 02, 2018
So wat happens after they leave? u will fall into Depression again? his depression his headache
Re: 6 Friends Help Their Friend Overcome Depression (Photos) by balaclava: 8:25am On Jul 02, 2018
...reminded me of who I was in Christ.

This caught my attention. Awon friends to gbayii
Re: 6 Friends Help Their Friend Overcome Depression (Photos) by Evaromantik(m): 8:25am On Jul 02, 2018
Okay
Re: 6 Friends Help Their Friend Overcome Depression (Photos) by Benblaq(m): 8:25am On Jul 02, 2018
iLISTEN chiunlimited mznaett, shebi you are seeing what friends did ?? Anyway, I'm depressed too, so who's flying in first?
Re: 6 Friends Help Their Friend Overcome Depression (Photos) by Dumdumfashion(f): 8:26am On Jul 02, 2018
The following truth be say una dey boxed up.
Re: 6 Friends Help Their Friend Overcome Depression (Photos) by freemanbubble: 8:26am On Jul 02, 2018
the last time i checked. depression was anger turned inward. so why should a nigggar hold anger for so long and never let go.

such niggars are pussy nigarrrs and your so called friends are all pussyyyys
Re: 6 Friends Help Their Friend Overcome Depression (Photos) by Partnerbiz3: 8:27am On Jul 02, 2018
Good friends
Re: 6 Friends Help Their Friend Overcome Depression (Photos) by Offpoint: 8:28am On Jul 02, 2018
I'm going through depression too, anyone that cares should gimme a painless ways of suicide... preferably in my sleep.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Government Sacks Frontline Health Workers / I’m Pregnant With A Sickle Cell Baby - Help / Cameroonian Woman Commits Suicide Over Husband's Plan To Marry Another Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.