Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

World Cup 2018: Neymar's Performances Are 'Not High Enough' - Brazil Coach, Tite - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / World Cup 2018: Neymar's Performances Are 'Not High Enough' - Brazil Coach, Tite (8051 Views)

Ancelotti Couldn't Help Italy, Not Fit To Be Brazil Coach - President Lula / Carlo Ancelotti To Become Brazil's Coach From June 2024 / Tite steps down As Brazil Coach after World Cup Exit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

World Cup 2018: Neymar's Performances Are 'Not High Enough' - Brazil Coach, Tite by GisthoodBlog(m): 6:34am On Jul 02, 2018
Brazil Coach Tite has stated that Neymar is not playing to his full best at this year's World Cup in Russia.

The PSG Star played all three group stage matches and scored only once but helped Brazil secure top spot in Group E.

Despite a successful group campaign, fans were not too impressed by the five time World Cup winners.

Now, Tite has insisted Neymar's Performances are 'not high enough'.

'Neymar played fantastically,' Tite said of Neymar's performance in the group stage.

'He helped the wingers, helped to switch and to finish attacks.

'I don't know how he will play in the match against Mexico, but we track all the data. His average performance [after the three matches] exceeds his teammates performances, but the figure is not high enough for Neymar.

Tite then added that Neymar could need five or six matches to return to his best form.

'I hope he'll play all these matches and reach his goal,' he added.

Brazil's next match is Today at the Samara Arena against Group F runners-up Mexico.

The winner of the match will go on to face either Belgium or Japan in the quarter-finals which is scheduled for July 6th.

Source:>>>SPORTDAB
http://www.sportdab.com.ng/2018/07/world-cup-2018-neymar-performances-are.html

Re: World Cup 2018: Neymar's Performances Are 'Not High Enough' - Brazil Coach, Tite by Munzy14(m): 6:44am On Jul 02, 2018
He should remove coach clothing, And put on his jersey to show Neymar how it is done. Nonsense talk.
He think world cup is like those days brazil the win anyhow. This time around na players VS VAR.

6 Likes

Re: World Cup 2018: Neymar's Performances Are 'Not High Enough' - Brazil Coach, Tite by Bonnywest: 7:01am On Jul 02, 2018
Neymar can still put up a good display before the end of the world cup. With Brazil having chances of lifting the highly coveted trophy, i see Neymar challenging Ronaldo for Ballon D'or. As CR7 fan, Ronaldo all the way...

2 Likes

Re: World Cup 2018: Neymar's Performances Are 'Not High Enough' - Brazil Coach, Tite by ishowdotgmail(m): 10:20am On Jul 02, 2018
I see Neymar as an unserious player who is not determined. Watched their last match against Serbia, he played with so much goals he could have scored

22 Likes

Re: World Cup 2018: Neymar's Performances Are 'Not High Enough' - Brazil Coach, Tite by bbey(m): 10:20am On Jul 02, 2018
Re: World Cup 2018: Neymar's Performances Are 'Not High Enough' - Brazil Coach, Tite by Judolisco(m): 10:20am On Jul 02, 2018
It's not a lie d guy use to slow attack ehn

6 Likes

Re: World Cup 2018: Neymar's Performances Are 'Not High Enough' - Brazil Coach, Tite by Gangster1ms: 10:22am On Jul 02, 2018
This world cup tough like crazy.. football is changing cry
Re: World Cup 2018: Neymar's Performances Are 'Not High Enough' - Brazil Coach, Tite by adaksbullet: 10:23am On Jul 02, 2018
Neman his an otu and over rate players undecided

8 Likes

Re: World Cup 2018: Neymar's Performances Are 'Not High Enough' - Brazil Coach, Tite by okonja(m): 10:23am On Jul 02, 2018
Yes, he is saying the truth. Neymar and Messi were both off radar this world cup

6 Likes

Re: World Cup 2018: Neymar's Performances Are 'Not High Enough' - Brazil Coach, Tite by wwwtortoise(m): 10:24am On Jul 02, 2018
I see Mexico progressing to the quater-finals.

This worldcup tournament is beyond individual brilliance, past glory, and so unpredictable.

Neymar is so annoying with his onfield antics and showboating.

This is my best worldcup since i was born.

Thank you Infatino
Merci beaucoup Putin
Spasibo Russia!

13 Likes

Re: World Cup 2018: Neymar's Performances Are 'Not High Enough' - Brazil Coach, Tite by onatisi(m): 10:27am On Jul 02, 2018
okonja:
Yes, he is saying the truth. Neymar and Messi were both off radar this world cup
Because teams came prepared for them. Now most teams are playing with better defenders and are not leaving spaces for anyone to make solo runs. That is where Belgium has a chance because they have players like de bruyne who can unlock tight defences with accurate passes and crosses

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Cup 2018: Neymar's Performances Are 'Not High Enough' - Brazil Coach, Tite by OChimex: 10:27am On Jul 02, 2018
We are waiting him to join us.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Cup 2018: Neymar's Performances Are 'Not High Enough' - Brazil Coach, Tite by cezarman(m): 10:27am On Jul 02, 2018
Na pride dey worry amsmiley

1 Like

Re: World Cup 2018: Neymar's Performances Are 'Not High Enough' - Brazil Coach, Tite by TissuePaper: 10:28am On Jul 02, 2018

Like for Mbabbe... Share for Neymar

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: World Cup 2018: Neymar's Performances Are 'Not High Enough' - Brazil Coach, Tite by Iwantaccolades: 10:32am On Jul 02, 2018
We all know that coutinho is the star of that team.

5 Likes

Re: World Cup 2018: Neymar's Performances Are 'Not High Enough' - Brazil Coach, Tite by Nbote(m): 10:32am On Jul 02, 2018
He's only trying to get Neymar to do more.. Neymar is a marked player jus like Messi going by d number of players marking dem and d number of tackles dey suffer in each game.. Everyone knows d Brazilian team revolves around Neymar and dis year dey have an advantage with d form of Coutinho who enjoys freedom from d attention Neymar gets

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Cup 2018: Neymar's Performances Are 'Not High Enough' - Brazil Coach, Tite by YhungPablo(m): 10:37am On Jul 02, 2018
Falling like naira to dollar
Re: World Cup 2018: Neymar's Performances Are 'Not High Enough' - Brazil Coach, Tite by YhungPablo(m): 10:39am On Jul 02, 2018
Iwantaccolades:
We all know that coutinho is the star of that team.
you and who know? Because he scored from the outside box undecided

1 Like

Re: World Cup 2018: Neymar's Performances Are 'Not High Enough' - Brazil Coach, Tite by Maxcollins042(m): 10:51am On Jul 02, 2018
Critics should shut the f*ck up and cut the guy some slack. He just came out from an injury that put him out of action for three months. In addition he is a subject to close marking by other teams.

Despite this he is making some impact in the team but some people born to criticize anything, even themselves will not allow him be.

5 Likes

Re: World Cup 2018: Neymar's Performances Are 'Not High Enough' - Brazil Coach, Tite by okonja(m): 10:54am On Jul 02, 2018
onatisi:

Because teams came prepared for them. Now most teams are playing with better defenders and are not leaving spaces for anyone to make solo runs. That is where Belgium has a chance because they have players like de bruyne who can unlock tight defences with accurate passes and crosses

You are in the spirit
Re: World Cup 2018: Neymar's Performances Are 'Not High Enough' - Brazil Coach, Tite by lexzyy(m): 11:12am On Jul 02, 2018
Maxcollins042:
Critics should shut the f*ck up and cut the guy some slack. He just came out from an injury that put him out of action for three months. In addition he is a subject to close marking by other teams.

Despite this he is making some impact in the team but some people born to criticize anything, even themselves will not allow him be.
God bless u real good...3 month out and they expect him to pick form form straight away? I think nigerians are just born to criticize.

1 Like

Re: World Cup 2018: Neymar's Performances Are 'Not High Enough' - Brazil Coach, Tite by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 02, 2018
onatisi:

cool analysis
Re: World Cup 2018: Neymar's Performances Are 'Not High Enough' - Brazil Coach, Tite by ClintonNzedimma(m): 11:21am On Jul 02, 2018
Re: World Cup 2018: Neymar's Performances Are 'Not High Enough' - Brazil Coach, Tite by benben1000: 11:36am On Jul 02, 2018
Of course we know Portugal Ronaldo, Messi and Neymar are all glorified superstars deceiving children born after 2000. I showed my 15 yr old nephew tapes never seen before of Ronaldo brazil....he teared up and changed his mind. He has been deceived about these three fraudsters parading themselves as superstars who could barely help their teams. There will never ever be a player like Ronaldo Brazil in the history of football, he inspired a whole generation to love football.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkHBqHTJ46E

5 Likes

Re: World Cup 2018: Neymar's Performances Are 'Not High Enough' - Brazil Coach, Tite by kevoh(m): 11:37am On Jul 02, 2018
I actually enjoyed all three Brazil's group stage games. Even non-football enthusiasts who watched with me could testify that the games were quite entertaining. If that is what the coach is calling underperformance, what will he call the nonsense Ighalo and co played for us. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: World Cup 2018: Neymar's Performances Are 'Not High Enough' - Brazil Coach, Tite by Galacious1: 11:37am On Jul 02, 2018
Maxcollins042:

Nice one. Neymar's style of play is what makes him Neymar. People just criticize this young man too much. I love to watch him play anytime.

And the attention towards him is given Coutinho more room to play.

1 Like

Re: World Cup 2018: Neymar's Performances Are 'Not High Enough' - Brazil Coach, Tite by YhungPablo(m): 12:52pm On Jul 02, 2018
ClintonNzedimma:

Read this
http://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/where-is-neymar-coutinho-completely-overshadowing-brazils/g1ujkgyn69eo13hv6opamgeu5
articles composed by someone like you. So what’s there to look. The defenders are giving him tough time that’s why
Re: World Cup 2018: Neymar's Performances Are 'Not High Enough' - Brazil Coach, Tite by ClintonNzedimma(m): 12:53pm On Jul 02, 2018
YhungPablo:
articles composed by someone like you. So what’s there to look. The defenders are giving him tough time that’s why
I do agree but the truth is that Coutinho is their talisman now and Neymar has to step up his game

2 Likes

Re: World Cup 2018: Neymar's Performances Are 'Not High Enough' - Brazil Coach, Tite by chiboy1116: 1:24pm On Jul 02, 2018
adaksbullet:
Neman his an otu and over rate players undecided

wtf are u saying grin
Re: World Cup 2018: Neymar's Performances Are 'Not High Enough' - Brazil Coach, Tite by Gucciboss: 1:36pm On Jul 02, 2018
Gangster1ms:
This world cup tough like crazy.. football is changing cry

It is not new. We have been saying that for ages. Next work cup you(we) will still say the same thing.
Re: World Cup 2018: Neymar's Performances Are 'Not High Enough' - Brazil Coach, Tite by YhungPablo(m): 6:36pm On Jul 02, 2018
ClintonNzedimma:

I do agree but the truth is that Coutinho is their talisman now and Neymar has to step up his game
match performances change.. Check today performance below

Re: World Cup 2018: Neymar's Performances Are 'Not High Enough' - Brazil Coach, Tite by ClintonNzedimma(m): 7:14pm On Jul 02, 2018
YhungPablo:
match performances change.. Check today performance below
nice, I am glad he responded positively to criticism

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Okagbare Finishes Second At Shanghai Diamond-League 100M / Uk Pool Week 22 Fixed Draws / My 20 Days Rollover Progress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.