Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,112 members, 7,953,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:35 PM

Taribo West Lists Nigeria’s Best Players In Russia At World Cup 2018 - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Taribo West Lists Nigeria’s Best Players In Russia At World Cup 2018 (31746 Views)

Pastor Taribo West: Trump Will Win The US Election / Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us / Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taribo West Lists Nigeria’s Best Players In Russia At World Cup 2018 by robosky02(m): 11:03am On Jul 02, 2018
valnosky:
when did u see onazi on the pitch?
onazi own even happen b4 we reach world cup

Arrival mentality killed him even b4 the world cup

1 Like

Re: Taribo West Lists Nigeria’s Best Players In Russia At World Cup 2018 by EMIOMOADEOYE: 11:04am On Jul 02, 2018
aribisala0:

Did Onazi play?

Me sef com dey wonder ooo
Re: Taribo West Lists Nigeria’s Best Players In Russia At World Cup 2018 by phase1: 11:12am On Jul 02, 2018
TheAngry1:
If Iheanacho is not careful, he will end up like the likes of Rabiu Ibrahim, Phillip Osondu and Haruna Lukman. The guy has been retrogressing with the speed of light since 2017. If the guy get mentors, make dem talk to him o! Soon, he may be playing for Ipswich.

He is now fattened, and has cured poverty from his family so the motivation is dead.
Re: Taribo West Lists Nigeria’s Best Players In Russia At World Cup 2018 by donbenie(m): 11:13am On Jul 02, 2018
AnanseK:

What happened to Taribo’s famous hairstyle?
AGE,the guy has gone bald..
Re: Taribo West Lists Nigeria’s Best Players In Russia At World Cup 2018 by hajlat2(m): 11:16am On Jul 02, 2018
Watermelonman:
Ighalo should not come 500000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 kilometres near Super Eagles again in his life and life to come.

Stupid sombori.
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaase, forgive him .
Re: Taribo West Lists Nigeria’s Best Players In Russia At World Cup 2018 by udensia: 11:19am On Jul 02, 2018
blizzers:

Am sure you did not watch the match..... Udeze gave the penalty away

ALL THESE INDOMIE GENERATION SEF DEY FORM VETERAN
Read and shut up >> http://dailypost.ng/2016/10/30/taribo-west-sabotaged-nigerias-2002-world-cup-chances-onigbinde/
Re: Taribo West Lists Nigeria’s Best Players In Russia At World Cup 2018 by kingthreat(m): 11:25am On Jul 02, 2018
Lordcenturion2:
As for me,top 5..

1. Musa
2. Etebo
3. Omeruo
4. Ndidi
5. Balogun

Top 5 worst players

1. Onazi
2. Ighalo
3. Ihieanacho
4. Joel Obi
5. Idowu

I agree with your top 5 but disagree with the Low 5. Onazi and Joel Obi were not played. Idowu worked quite hard. He will get better. As for the whack attackers Ighalo and Yancho, they should not wear the Super Eagle's jersey ever again
Re: Taribo West Lists Nigeria’s Best Players In Russia At World Cup 2018 by Galacious1: 11:26am On Jul 02, 2018
CriticMaestro:
Which omerou? Hope it's not the one that runs like crab...person wey dash messi that cheap goal
if the likes of Sergio ramos, Rio Ferdinand etc couldn't stop Messi, what makes you think Omeruo can? The guy tried a lot for us.

1 Like

Re: Taribo West Lists Nigeria’s Best Players In Russia At World Cup 2018 by lexzyy(m): 11:29am On Jul 02, 2018
Galacious1:
if the likes of Sergio ramos, Rio Ferdinand etc couldn't stop Messi, what makes you think Omeruo can? The guy tried a lot for us.
I tire ooo
Re: Taribo West Lists Nigeria’s Best Players In Russia At World Cup 2018 by CriticMaestro: 11:32am On Jul 02, 2018
Galacious1:
When did Rio Ferdinand play against messi?
Re: Taribo West Lists Nigeria’s Best Players In Russia At World Cup 2018 by Jokkarm2: 11:41am On Jul 02, 2018
BEST WITHOUT MIKEL IS NULL AND VOID
Re: Taribo West Lists Nigeria’s Best Players In Russia At World Cup 2018 by Nnwannsukka(m): 11:43am On Jul 02, 2018
Ighalo
Ighalo
Obi Mikel
Ighalo
Igaholo
Moses tongue grin grin
Re: Taribo West Lists Nigeria’s Best Players In Russia At World Cup 2018 by blizzers(m): 11:45am On Jul 02, 2018
udensia:
Read and shut up >> http://dailypost.ng/2016/10/30/taribo-west-sabotaged-nigerias-2002-world-cup-chances-onigbinde/

Go watch the match and be silenced forever...OKOCHA the captain nor KANU the vice captain did not sabotage but TARIBO. Go find d clip and come tell the house what you saw... ONIGBINDE was just trying to play the hate game by trying to single out 1 player out of 23 for his failure at the world cup. Though you did not watch, nor experienced it, you can`t tell that much. I REPEAT GO FIND THE CLIP AND WATCH AND COME TELL ME IF TARIBO WAS ANYWHERE NEAR THAT PENALTY..... MUMU
Re: Taribo West Lists Nigeria’s Best Players In Russia At World Cup 2018 by wildkat: 11:45am On Jul 02, 2018
Taribo, the best and last defender Naija ever had.
Re: Taribo West Lists Nigeria’s Best Players In Russia At World Cup 2018 by udensia: 12:04pm On Jul 02, 2018
blizzers:

Go watch the match and be silenced forever...OKOCHA the captain nor KANU the vice captain did not sabotage but TARIBO. Go find d clip and come tell the house what you saw... ONIGBINDE was just trying to play the hate game by trying to single out 1 player out of 23 for his failure at the world cup. Though you did not watch, nor experienced it, you can`t tell that much. I REPEAT GO FIND THE CLIP AND WATCH AND COME TELL ME IF TARIBO WAS ANYWHERE NEAR THAT PENALTY..... MUMU
Read and be wise >> http://dailypost.ng/2016/10/30/taribo-west-sabotaged-nigerias-2002-world-cup-chances-onigbinde/
Re: Taribo West Lists Nigeria’s Best Players In Russia At World Cup 2018 by Cyriloha(m): 12:15pm On Jul 02, 2018
Tip5 worst
Ighalo
Ighalo
Ighalo
Ighalo
Ighalo
Re: Taribo West Lists Nigeria’s Best Players In Russia At World Cup 2018 by SmartyPants(m): 12:17pm On Jul 02, 2018
Lordcenturion2:
As for me,top 5..

1. Musa
2. Etebo
3. Omeruo
4. Ndidi
5. Balogun

Top 5 worst players

1. Onazi
2. Ighalo
3. Ihieanacho
4. Joel Obi
5. Idowu

How can people who didn't play be on the list of worst players?
Re: Taribo West Lists Nigeria’s Best Players In Russia At World Cup 2018 by ionsman: 12:18pm On Jul 02, 2018
udensia:
Read and be wise >> http://dailypost.ng/2016/10/30/taribo-west-sabotaged-nigerias-2002-world-cup-chances-onigbinde/

���...They said you should go and watch video proof, you're talking of read. What stops you from checking out the video on YouTube?
Re: Taribo West Lists Nigeria’s Best Players In Russia At World Cup 2018 by udensia: 12:23pm On Jul 02, 2018
ionsman:

���...They said you should go and watch video proof, you're talking of read. What stops you from checking out the video on YouTube?
What stops you from reading?
Re: Taribo West Lists Nigeria’s Best Players In Russia At World Cup 2018 by ionsman: 12:26pm On Jul 02, 2018
udensia:
What stops you from reading?

I've read it, just watched the video again and still can't understand why Onigbinde blamed West. Udeze was the culprit.
Re: Taribo West Lists Nigeria’s Best Players In Russia At World Cup 2018 by udensia: 12:28pm On Jul 02, 2018
ionsman:

I've read it, just watched the video again and still can't understand why Onigbinde blamed West. Udeze was the culprit.
You're right. Maybe he saw things we didn't. You're right still, at least, from our POV. grin
Re: Taribo West Lists Nigeria’s Best Players In Russia At World Cup 2018 by uvie66: 12:30pm On Jul 02, 2018
TheAngry1:
If Iheanacho is not careful, he will end up like Rabiu Ibrahim, Phillip Osondu and Haruna Lukman. He doesn't play with passion anymore & has retrogressed with the speed of light since 2017. Now we know why Pep shipped him off. If the guy has mentors, they need to talk to him. Soon, he may be playing for Ipswich.
totally in agreement, now that he has money his quality of play has wane, he should take a leaf from CR7.

2 Likes

Re: Taribo West Lists Nigeria’s Best Players In Russia At World Cup 2018 by ionsman: 12:45pm On Jul 02, 2018
udensia:
You're right.Maybe he saw things we didn't. You're right still, at least, from our POV. grin

Yeah, obviously.
Re: Taribo West Lists Nigeria’s Best Players In Russia At World Cup 2018 by blizzers(m): 1:30pm On Jul 02, 2018
Re: Taribo West Lists Nigeria’s Best Players In Russia At World Cup 2018 by Cyoung4real(m): 1:36pm On Jul 02, 2018
Africans are really united. Their teams went for World Cup together and came back together.

1 Like

Re: Taribo West Lists Nigeria’s Best Players In Russia At World Cup 2018 by blizzers(m): 1:44pm On Jul 02, 2018
ionsman:

Yeah, obviously.

Bro please..Don`t let anyone sweet-mouth you, there was no fracas during or aftermath of our ordeal at the 2002 world cup. If ONIGBINDE accused WEST of any misdoings, that would be personal. TARIBO's wept profusely after the Sweden match and the pic to that incident is still very much viral. Fact is ONIGBINDE FAILED..That was the first time we would fail to qualify to the next round. The team was relatively new as at then and there was no way, i repeat no way one single individual (WEST) would have sabotaged the team's effort considering the fact that he wasn't the captain nor had reputation of such or was the cause of the 2 goals we conceded in the tournament. Should i remind you that we only scored just a goal in the three matches we played. Please tell me who else has had a worse performance than ONIGBINDE in all our world cup campaigns..
Re: Taribo West Lists Nigeria’s Best Players In Russia At World Cup 2018 by ionsman: 2:05pm On Jul 02, 2018
blizzers:

Bro please..Don`t let anyone sweet-mouth you, there was no fracas during or aftermath of our ordeal at the 2002 world cup. If ONIGBINDE accused WEST of any misdoings, that would be personal. TARIBO's wept profusely after the Sweden match and the pic to that incident is still very much viral. Fact is ONIGBINDE FAILED..That was the first time we would fail to qualify to the next round. The team was relatively new as at then and there was no way, i repeat no way one single individual (WEST) would have sabotaged the team's effort considering the fact that he wasn't the captain nor had reputation of such or was the cause of the 2 goals we conceded in the tournament. Should i remind you that we only scored just a goal in the three matches we played. Please tell me who else has had a worse performance than ONIGBINDE in all our world cup campaigns..

Yeah, Onigbinde failed. I remember being so angry after the Sweden game. It was a game that was there for the taking but, the rest is history.
Re: Taribo West Lists Nigeria’s Best Players In Russia At World Cup 2018 by Rossikki: 2:14pm On Jul 02, 2018
Leave Iheanacho alone abeg. How many times did your useless coach play him at the World Cup? Was it not Ighalo that he preferred? In the Croatia game they brought on Nacho for the last 5 minutes and he made a great impact, however brief. Even poor Iwobi that played such a huge part in our qualification and friendlies, was benched throughout the tournament by your fcking useless, worthless coach. If not for that saboteur, we would have reached the quarter finals at least, and likely the semis.
Re: Taribo West Lists Nigeria’s Best Players In Russia At World Cup 2018 by peterphd(m): 2:50pm On Jul 02, 2018
Rossikki:
Leave Iheanacho alone abeg. How many times did your useless coach play him at the World Cup? Was it not Ighalo that he preferred? In the Croatia game they brought on Nacho for the last 5 minutes and he made a great impact, however brief. Even poor Iwobi that played such a huge part in our qualification and friendlies, was benched throughout the tournament by your fcking useless, worthless coach. If not for that saboteur, we would have reached the quarter finals at least, and likely the semis.

You overestimate the Nigerian players technical ability?
Re: Taribo West Lists Nigeria’s Best Players In Russia At World Cup 2018 by peterphd(m): 2:50pm On Jul 02, 2018
Rossikki:

You overestimate the Nigerian players technical ability
Re: Taribo West Lists Nigeria’s Best Players In Russia At World Cup 2018 by Rossikki: 3:37pm On Jul 02, 2018
peterphd:

You overestimate the Nigerian players technical ability?

What rubbish are you talking about? You are the one underestimating their technical ability simply because they are "Nigerian". Get rid of your prejudices.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AFCON 2023: Super Eagles Progress To Knockout Rounds (Photos) / CAN U17 - Nigeria Vs Ghana 6-1 (Full Time) / The Ultra Modern 17,000 Seater Eket Stadium Opens May 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.