Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,471 members, 7,812,449 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

10 People Who Filmed Their Own Death On Facebook LIVE ! (photos) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 10 People Who Filmed Their Own Death On Facebook LIVE ! (photos) (41486 Views)

Live Photos From itel Online Launch Event In Nigeria / Live Photos From TECNO Camon 18 Launch In Lagos / Tecno Spark 2 Unveiling In Lagos (Live Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 People Who Filmed Their Own Death On Facebook LIVE ! (photos) by TechCapon(m): 7:23am On Jul 02, 2018
TechCapon

Have you ever watched a person die right in front of you and you’re unable to do anything about it ? A very helpless and horrific situation! That was exactly how millions of people felt when they watched the video of these people dying. We have seen a lot of weird things happen in real life and they’re also happening on social media especially Facebook. More deaths have occurred on Facebook than any other social media platform and this deaths happen while the victims were using a feature called Facebook LIVE. Facebook Live is a powerful feature on the app that offers live-streaming video capabilities to users. By tapping the live stream icon, you can start broadcasting video live from your smartphone camera to your viewers. These are 10 people who filmed their own death using Facebook Live as their viewers watched helplessly. The only good thing about these recorded video deaths is that they are very easy to solve because people saw what happened. Most of the videos have been taken down !

1. Keiana Herndon

A 25 year old Arkansas based mother of two was broadcasting on Facebook Live while holding her one year old baby, little did her viewers know that that broadcast which started so well would end in tragedy. Keiana Herndon started the video by singing before discussing how she wanted to go back to school, but viewers saw her behaviour change as she started wiping her face and shaking her head, then she collapsed. Her baby screamed and cried as his mother died of heart failure. She was later rushed to the hospital where she was pronounced dead. A GoFundMe account has been set up to help raise her two little kids.

2 & 3. Brooke Miranda Hughes and Chaniya Morrison-Toomey.

Two teenagers were driving a Suzuki Forenza and streaming live broadcast on Facebook Live when a trailer smashed into their car from behind. Brooke Miranda Hughes,18, was telling people she had a flat tyre on the live feed, and the pair were driving slowly along the freeway in Pennsylvania. Suddenly the trailer hit their car from behind and the car went up in flames. Both girls were roasted alive !

4. Anthony Stanford II.

A dinner party turned to tragedy as Anthony Stanford II aged 27, was shot to death in what police are calling an accidental shooting during a dinner party in Cleveland by his drunk 30 year old friend Steven Leannais. The party was streamed of course on Facebook Live. In the video, he removed clip out of the gun, unknown to him, a bullet was still in the chamber. He then pointed the gun at his friend Anthony Stanford II and shot him on his abdomen, he died on the spot. Steven Leannais was arrested and charged with manslaughter.

5. Antonio Perkins

Antonio Perkins was gunned down in Chicago Wednesday night while live-streaming video of himself on Facebook. The gang member was shot while he was recording a gathering with friends outside in the neighborhood. He was later rushed to the hospital where he was pronounced dead. Facebook says the video does not violate company policy.

6. Actor Jay Bowdy

Aspiring Hollywood actor and father of 6 Jay Bowdy committed in January 23 2017 suicide days after he was arrested on suspicion of sexual assault. In a video he streamed on Facebook Live he told his viewers he was going to commit suicide while sitting in his car, one of his viewer called the police but before police could reach him, he had already killed himself. The video has been removed by Facebook.

8. Armin Schmieder

I actually watched this video myself. The DAREDEVIL wingsuit pilot crashed to his death in the Alps while broadcasting his daring jump live on Facebook. Before his tragic stunt the brave Italian, gave his viewers the middle finger, and said ‘today you fly with me’. He leaped to his death immediately after that. His body has since been recovered.

9. Katelyn Nichole Davis.

I also watched this video, this is a sad story of a 12 year old American girl who hanged herself in her backyard out of depression. In the lengthy video she sang songs, read out her suicide not, talked about how she was neglected and sexually abused by her step father. She took the rope to her backyard, tied it to a tree and hung herself. She was an active blogger before her tragic death. Really sad.

10. Oceane

She didn’t stream her own death on Facebook but used another App called Periscope. Periscope is a live-streaming app created by Twitter but the reason I decided to share her story is because it’s an emotional one. According to her, her boyfriend raped her and posted the pictures on snapchat. Unable to bear the shamr, she decided to take her own life in the most horrible way. She said “I’ve reached a stage where I have no desire for anything anymore, nothing gives me pleasure, nothing gives me the strength to get up in the morning, what I’m going to do next will be very shocking”. Then she threw herself under a moving train. Her death sparked global outrage forcing authorities in France to launch an investigation.

Do you know other people who died while broadcasting their video online ? Tell us in the comment section.

SOURCE:http://techcapon.com/10-people-who-filmed-their-own-death-on-facebook-live/

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 People Who Filmed Their Own Death On Facebook LIVE ! (photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:23am On Jul 02, 2018
OH NO, what a way to die!
These are mind-bogging stories!
1000 Ways to die!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 People Who Filmed Their Own Death On Facebook LIVE ! (photos) by Khd95(m): 7:30am On Jul 02, 2018
Did they die

40 Likes

Re: 10 People Who Filmed Their Own Death On Facebook LIVE ! (photos) by izzou(m): 7:34am On Jul 02, 2018
sad

So so sad.

I don't even know what to type.

Let me just listen to Hillsong - Who you say I am

15 Likes

Re: 10 People Who Filmed Their Own Death On Facebook LIVE ! (photos) by hisgrace090: 7:38am On Jul 02, 2018
Life, full of surprises.

Things are happening and things are really happening.

If how people die daily will be filmed, some will not sleep for sometime, that is life.

May we never die hurribly, AMEN!!!

18 Likes

Re: 10 People Who Filmed Their Own Death On Facebook LIVE ! (photos) by kestolove95(m): 7:44am On Jul 02, 2018
Oyibo people sef

4 Likes

Re: 10 People Who Filmed Their Own Death On Facebook LIVE ! (photos) by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 02, 2018
Khd95:
Did they die

51 Likes

Re: 10 People Who Filmed Their Own Death On Facebook LIVE ! (photos) by vizkiz: 7:48am On Jul 02, 2018
No Matter how depressed a Nigerian is, hardly will you see people taking their own lives. We rather suffer and smile.

Trust me when I say "An average American will commit suicide if their government is as crippled as the Nigerian government"

Nevertheless, depression is real and we should care for our depressed friends/families

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 People Who Filmed Their Own Death On Facebook LIVE ! (photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:49am On Jul 02, 2018
Khd95:
Did they die
Lol, yes do!
Patapata sef!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 People Who Filmed Their Own Death On Facebook LIVE ! (photos) by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 02, 2018
sad
Re: 10 People Who Filmed Their Own Death On Facebook LIVE ! (photos) by mynaijainfo(m): 7:52am On Jul 02, 2018
cry cry cry cry cry cry

THIS!!! is Terrible!

Re: 10 People Who Filmed Their Own Death On Facebook LIVE ! (photos) by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 02, 2018
Buharis assasination would be caught on tape. Say amen

8 Likes

Re: 10 People Who Filmed Their Own Death On Facebook LIVE ! (photos) by b0rn2fuck(m): 7:52am On Jul 02, 2018
Khd95:
Did they die
no, they are alive

10 Likes

Re: 10 People Who Filmed Their Own Death On Facebook LIVE ! (photos) by devigblegble: 7:53am On Jul 02, 2018
One thing I noticed , it all happened in America, their lives, I mean these people are frustrated to the core , most of them don’t know the value of life

10 Likes

Re: 10 People Who Filmed Their Own Death On Facebook LIVE ! (photos) by labake1(f): 7:53am On Jul 02, 2018
Who has watched 1000 ways to die?
They are all white no Africans, Nigerians precisely None of them are our politicians, y?

2 Likes

Re: 10 People Who Filmed Their Own Death On Facebook LIVE ! (photos) by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 02, 2018
One Nigerian lady, a business coach sort of, can't remember her name, did a FB live video to discuss live video. She mentioned having headache and was holding her head in the video. She died shortly after.

I watched the video. It happened last year. She was Abuja based.

3 Likes

Re: 10 People Who Filmed Their Own Death On Facebook LIVE ! (photos) by Funlag: 7:55am On Jul 02, 2018
shocked

1 Like

Re: 10 People Who Filmed Their Own Death On Facebook LIVE ! (photos) by billgatexp(m): 7:55am On Jul 02, 2018
No they no die oh. I hear say them don wake up.

Khd95:
Did they die

5 Likes

Re: 10 People Who Filmed Their Own Death On Facebook LIVE ! (photos) by don4real18(m): 7:56am On Jul 02, 2018
Crazy
Re: 10 People Who Filmed Their Own Death On Facebook LIVE ! (photos) by madridguy(m): 7:56am On Jul 02, 2018
Number 9 and 10 is so touching.
Re: 10 People Who Filmed Their Own Death On Facebook LIVE ! (photos) by Abfinest007(m): 7:56am On Jul 02, 2018
this post is as useless as buhari government bcus these fools filmed eir own death

1 Like

Re: 10 People Who Filmed Their Own Death On Facebook LIVE ! (photos) by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 02, 2018
Nub 9 and 10 are so heart breaking cry cry cry cry
Re: 10 People Who Filmed Their Own Death On Facebook LIVE ! (photos) by Etizz: 7:56am On Jul 02, 2018
More will participate in this crap
Re: 10 People Who Filmed Their Own Death On Facebook LIVE ! (photos) by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 02, 2018
TechCapon:

TechCapon

[.

Do you know other people who died while broadcasting their video online ? Tell us in the comment section.

SOURCE:http://techcapon.com/10-people-who-filmed-their-own-death-on-facebook-live/

yes, I know of iya gonku. She was flying from edo to Lagos via Edo airways to visit one boy laidat.. She was struck by lightning and it was broadcast live before our very eyes. OK, mine is eyesbook

29 Likes

Re: 10 People Who Filmed Their Own Death On Facebook LIVE ! (photos) by Iwantaccolades: 7:57am On Jul 02, 2018
This is just sad.. Especially the 12 years old blogger.. I guess she was being bullied.

3 Likes

Re: 10 People Who Filmed Their Own Death On Facebook LIVE ! (photos) by elujah1(m): 7:57am On Jul 02, 2018
Khd95:
Did they die
Not yet, they are on admission

7 Likes

Re: 10 People Who Filmed Their Own Death On Facebook LIVE ! (photos) by zombieTRACKER: 7:58am On Jul 02, 2018
Show us the Buhari facebook video

1 Like

Re: 10 People Who Filmed Their Own Death On Facebook LIVE ! (photos) by Fernandowski(m): 7:58am On Jul 02, 2018
People wey dey commit suicide get mind oo

Only the joy I get when I dunk a basketball or when I watch Chelsea play is reason enough to make me wanna live forever

1 Like

Re: 10 People Who Filmed Their Own Death On Facebook LIVE ! (photos) by IMASTEX: 7:58am On Jul 02, 2018
Such a pathetic story
Re: 10 People Who Filmed Their Own Death On Facebook LIVE ! (photos) by Tokziby: 7:58am On Jul 02, 2018
Two guys and a girl were playing with a gun in the car while live streaming. A guy and the girl were sitting in front while the other guy sat in the back seat. The girl in the video began taunting the guy in the front with a gun while the guy at the back was saying theres no clip. And then the girl pulled the trigger in an apparent move to scare the guy but unfortunately a bullet was still in the chamber that blasted a hole in the guys head. The two of them left the gun and ran away.

2 Likes

Re: 10 People Who Filmed Their Own Death On Facebook LIVE ! (photos) by Dottore: 8:01am On Jul 02, 2018
Ok
Re: 10 People Who Filmed Their Own Death On Facebook LIVE ! (photos) by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 02, 2018
very sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions / This Is How Facebook Stay Ahead Of Its Biggest Competitors / How Africans Replied A Racist On Tiktok.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.