Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,677 members, 7,851,312 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:55 PM

Different Family Backgrounds, Environments And Battles. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Different Family Backgrounds, Environments And Battles. (199 Views)

Why True Believers Should Avoid Noisy Environments / Different Family Backgrounds, Environments And Battles. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Different Family Backgrounds, Environments And Battles. by Revadebola: 7:48am On Jul 02, 2018
DIFFERENT FAMILY BACKGROUNDS, ENVIRONMENTS AND BATTLES.

There is no doubt, the family background you were born into and the environment you are living, will determine the life battles you face.

If you were born into a family background that is deeply rooted into diabolical, occultic and fetish practices, you will have a strong spiritual resistance and oppositions to progress.

Also, if you are born into a polygamous family, you will face strong contending battles, because of the competitive and jealous spirits that such family breed.

Likewise, if you live in the environment highly demonized, you will keep fighting with the beasts there.

Paul said, he had to fight with the beasts of Ephesus.

1 Corinthians 15:32 (KJV)
"If after the manner of men I have fought with beasts at Ephesus, what advantageth it me, if the dead rise not? let us eat and drink; for to morrow we die".

While other people are born into family backgrounds less diabolical and others live in the environments less occultic.
Don't compare yourself to them.

In your case, you have to pray more before you breakthrough, indeed, you have to fast often to subdue the family strongholds and environmental strongman.

Others can ignore prayers and succeed, but you must pray without ceasing.

Some may see no need to fast, yet they are doing well, but you must live a fasted life, to have breakthrough.

PRAYER POINTS:
1. Holy Spirit give me sharp discernment.
2. In Jesus Name, I bind every inherited curses from my life.
3. Father, turn my mistakes to miracles.
4. I rebuke every trending evil from my life.

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE, ON YOUR WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030, TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY AUDIO PRAYER .

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.

FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP, +2349059270030.

SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.

"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries".

(1) (Reply)

Guilty Of Being Righteous! / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/07/18 / #fight Against Hatred

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.