Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,252 members, 7,818,873 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Doctors In The House! Which Type Of Tab Is This And For What Illness? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Doctors In The House! Which Type Of Tab Is This And For What Illness? (784 Views)

UK Hires Over 300 Nigerian Doctors In 100 Days / Yahaya Bellos aide confront woman he gave a house which she sold and went beging / I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors In The House! Which Type Of Tab Is This And For What Illness? by Gwazah(m): 8:29am On Jul 02, 2018
Doctors in the house! which type of tab is this and for what illness?

Re: Doctors In The House! Which Type Of Tab Is This And For What Illness? by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:31am On Jul 02, 2018
Anti retro viral drug for HIV people.
Re: Doctors In The House! Which Type Of Tab Is This And For What Illness? by lifenajeje(m): 8:42am On Jul 02, 2018
OgogoroFreak:

Lol

U won give the op bp

The only sure way of finding out is by its pack and not the drug..
Re: Doctors In The House! Which Type Of Tab Is This And For What Illness? by Craziestgirl(f): 8:49am On Jul 02, 2018
Swallow it.
If you are still alive tomorrow, it's paracetamol.

1 Like

Re: Doctors In The House! Which Type Of Tab Is This And For What Illness? by kestolove95(m): 9:09am On Jul 02, 2018
Dats samsung tab
Re: Doctors In The House! Which Type Of Tab Is This And For What Illness? by Gwazah(m): 10:51am On Jul 02, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
Haha! Guy, I really want to know because I saw it wit my beb.
Re: Doctors In The House! Which Type Of Tab Is This And For What Illness? by Gwazah(m): 10:53am On Jul 02, 2018
lifenajeje:

Lol
U won give the op bp
The only sure way of finding out is by its pack and not the drug..
The pack is hiding from me. when I saw it my mind beat fast but I don't know what its for.
Re: Doctors In The House! Which Type Of Tab Is This And For What Illness? by Gwazah(m): 2:40pm On Jul 21, 2020
OgogoroFreak:
After years, I found out what u said was right bro. Thank God am safe.
Re: Doctors In The House! Which Type Of Tab Is This And For What Illness? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 21, 2020
Gwazah:

After years, I found out what u said was right bro. Thank God am safe.

She get HIV?
Re: Doctors In The House! Which Type Of Tab Is This And For What Illness? by Gwazah(m): 3:54pm On Jul 22, 2020
Squillaci:

She get HIV?

100%
Re: Doctors In The House! Which Type Of Tab Is This And For What Illness? by timid101: 4:15pm On Jul 22, 2020
Gwazah:

100%

So how did you later find out?
Re: Doctors In The House! Which Type Of Tab Is This And For What Illness? by Gwazah(m): 4:41pm On Jul 22, 2020
timid101:

So how did you later find out?

Early this year I visited her and met her absence while her phone was behind , She chatted one of the NGO issuing free drugs. She explained to them how the current drugs was making her to purged. I copy the name and google it, behold I was shocked. I immediately ran to hospital and carried out a test and it's returns negative. After 3 months I went back still same. I went back the 3rd time 7 moths interval and still returned negative.
Guy I still respect her Becos she never allowed me for this 3 years to have sex with her without condom. I luckily obeyed without skipping.
Re: Doctors In The House! Which Type Of Tab Is This And For What Illness? by timid101: 4:58pm On Jul 22, 2020
Gwazah:

Early this year I visited her and met her absence while her phone was behind , She chatted one of the NGO issuing free drugs. She explained to them how the current drugs was making her to purged. I copy the name and google it, behold I was shocked. I immediately ran to hospital and carried out a test and it's returns negative. After 3 months I went back still same. I went back the 3rd time 7 moths interval and still returned negative.
Guy I still respect her Becos she never allowed me for this 3 years to have sex with her without condom. I luckily obeyed without skipping.

Lucky you. She really didn't want you to be infected though. Are you both still in a relationship?
Re: Doctors In The House! Which Type Of Tab Is This And For What Illness? by Gwazah(m): 5:22pm On Jul 22, 2020
timid101:

Lucky you. She really didn't want you to be infected though. Are you both still in a relationship?

I do check on her once in a while, bcoz she really don't want to hurt me. No sex anymore but she is comfortable with that.
Do know that she is not aware that I know her status! Guy I never know condoms can help to that extend.
Re: Doctors In The House! Which Type Of Tab Is This And For What Illness? by Gwazah(m): 9:22pm On Jul 22, 2020
timid101:

Guy I just want a truthful answer from u. Do u know about the medication then? Or u guessed?
Re: Doctors In The House! Which Type Of Tab Is This And For What Illness? by timid101: 10:51pm On Jul 22, 2020
Gwazah:

Guy I just want a truthful answer from u. Do u know about the medication then? Or u guessed?

You quoted the wrong person. Check!
Re: Doctors In The House! Which Type Of Tab Is This And For What Illness? by timid101: 11:03pm On Jul 22, 2020
Gwazah:

I do check on her once in a while, bcoz she really don't want to hurt me. No sex anymore but she is comfortable with that.
Do know that she is not aware that I know her status! Guy I never know condoms can help to that extend.

Why don't you just talk to her about it since you now know? It seems you're indifferent apart from continuous sex. I believe she'll understand and be herself more with you.
Re: Doctors In The House! Which Type Of Tab Is This And For What Illness? by timid101: 11:12pm On Jul 22, 2020
Gwazah:

I believe this is for you @OgogoroFreak
Re: Doctors In The House! Which Type Of Tab Is This And For What Illness? by Gwazah(m): 12:27am On Jul 23, 2020
timid101:

Why don't you just talk to her about it since you now know? It seems you're indifferent apart from continuous sex. I believe she'll understand and be herself more with you.

Guy, I feel bad distancing my self from her bit by bit but what can I do?. To be honest God is on my side and she tried for me. How do I go on telling her what she know better?

(1) (Reply)

Hustle Square Review / Hiding In Plain Sight: How Gokada Drivers Are Boycotting The App And Turning To / Heart Touching Story From Boko Haram War Front By A Soldier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.