Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

How Much Did It Cost You To Build Your House From Start To Finish - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Did It Cost You To Build Your House From Start To Finish (1436 Views)

My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! / Why You Should Buy Land / House From Estate Companies / Construction Of 6self-contain Hostel Frm Start To Finish With Cost Saving Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Did It Cost You To Build Your House From Start To Finish by Ramos16(m): 8:39am On Jul 02, 2018
I started my building this year, and honestly it has not been the best of experience, I went in believing that I will complete the house with 5 million excluding land purchase, but from the look of things I am going to be exceeding that. I am currently on the roof level and so far it has cost me exactly 5 million excluding purchase of land. For people or Builders who have completed houses, please share your experience on how much it cost to complete the house, including interiors if done.
Re: How Much Did It Cost You To Build Your House From Start To Finish by ubox: 8:58am On Jul 02, 2018
for your building design needs, contact uboks.nyah@yahoo.com for your Awe striking building designs at best rates.
https://www.nairaland.com/3696405/contemporary-moderate-building-designs#54818903

Re: How Much Did It Cost You To Build Your House From Start To Finish by Martinez19(m): 9:24am On Jul 02, 2018
My neighbour used 20 million naira to build his house. My uncle used 12 million. Houses are different.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Did It Cost You To Build Your House From Start To Finish by damtan(m): 9:25am On Jul 02, 2018
I never build house but i guess i may budget around same amount as yours for my first.
Budget should also depend on the kinda house you intend building.
Re: How Much Did It Cost You To Build Your House From Start To Finish by Victor8st: 10:28pm On Jun 04, 2020
For sure, building your own house means big investments and long work, but it costs not as expensive as you think. wink But you'll spend not so much if you hire a professional team with good experience and high-quality work. When I wanted to build my own house with my wife, we surfed in the internet day by night and compared prices. On a tip from friends, we found this site with Home Builders which suited us best. I was pleasantly surprised that I could choose the number of rooms by myself and they gave me good design and decoration tips. As a result, a 5-room house cost me several times less than we previously planned with my wife. Suggest to check them, I’m sure, that you’ll find what you exactly want.
Re: How Much Did It Cost You To Build Your House From Start To Finish by PackM: 9:07pm On Jun 08, 2020
Victor8st:
For sure, building your own house means big investments and long work, but it costs not as expensive as you think. wink But you'll spend not so much if you hire a professional team with good experience and high-quality work. When I wanted to build my own house with my wife, we surfed in the internet day by night and compared prices. On a tip from friends, we found this site with Home Builders which suited us best. I was pleasantly surprised that I could choose the number of rooms by myself and they gave me good design and decoration tips. As a result, a 5-room house cost me several times less than we previously planned with my wife. Suggest to check them, I’m sure, that you’ll find what you exactly want.
Where can I find some more feedback?

(1) (Reply)

Welcome To Megamound Investment Limited / For Those Living Abroad / Pop,drywall Tv Console,3d Panel,5ds,3d Ceiling,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.