Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Khloe Rants Over Cee-c And Leo's Date After Being Mocked - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Khloe Rants Over Cee-c And Leo's Date After Being Mocked (25646 Views)

Laycon Gushes Over Cee-C / Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes Over Cee-C Success Statement, Rephrases His words / Ubi Franklin Slams His 'ashawo' Colleague Over Cee-c (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Khloe Rants Over Cee-c And Leo's Date After Being Mocked by Letenwam: 8:46am On Jul 02, 2018
Nigerian reality show, Khloe, who was mocked by trolls shortly after Cee-C had a date with Leo over the weekend, has issued a blunt statement addressing the controversy.

Khloe who warned trolls to watch what they say to her or about her before they call a war, stated that she is that kind of woman who can take anybody's man and crown him her king. The reality show star who noted that she is superior, also added that she is the child of the greatest warrior.

Read her post below;

BE CAREFUL WT ME
No jokes ( I am a child of the greatest warrior) watch what you say to me or about me before you call on war when you don’t even have an arrow. Stay clear off koko’s biz and peace shall be yours.” I’m that kind of lady than can take your man and crown him my king” “take away ur smile and make it my laughter “ “ take your broom and make it my ladder “ I AM SUPERIOR

However shortly after she shared the post, she told a follower who begged her not to steal anybody's man that she doesn't eat leftovers. Here is their exchange below;

As photos  and video of Cee-C and Leo on date went viral, Khloe ignited the wrath of Alex's fans who recounted all she reportedly did to get into a romantic relationship with Leo who had a thing with Alex while still on the reality show.  Recall that shortly after Leo arrived Nigeria following his eviction from the Big Brother Naija reality show, Khole was spotted in a video mimicking Alex who cried when male housemate and his strategic partner Ifu Ennada left the house, while Leo laughs on at the background.

Recounting all these, one of  Alex’s fan identified on Instagram as ‘Priceless_jewel’ called  Khloe a ‘bitter witch’, which fetched her response from the reality show star. However other fans pointed out that Khloe had a lot of hatred for Alex and Leo while they were in the house, and might not be happy that Leo is now hanging out with Cee-c.

https://lailasnews.com/i-dont-do-leftovers-khloe-rants-after-mocked-over-cee-cs-date-with-leo/

1 Like

Re: Khloe Rants Over Cee-c And Leo's Date After Being Mocked by kestolove95(m): 9:04am On Jul 02, 2018
All dix social media celebrity wey bbn give us dix year na wa..

16 Likes

Re: Khloe Rants Over Cee-c And Leo's Date After Being Mocked by damtan(m): 9:10am On Jul 02, 2018
Ok....I'm sure the person below me will comment

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khloe Rants Over Cee-c And Leo's Date After Being Mocked by OKorowanta: 9:25am On Jul 02, 2018
Khloe, Cee C,Leo,Alex,BUHARI,
All of una dey mad!

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Khloe Rants Over Cee-c And Leo's Date After Being Mocked by ItzChinnex(m): 10:46am On Jul 02, 2018
With that ugly face?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Khloe Rants Over Cee-c And Leo's Date After Being Mocked by point5: 10:47am On Jul 02, 2018
My problem is d foolish OP da will always post irrelevant posts...who dem be self

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khloe Rants Over Cee-c And Leo's Date After Being Mocked by Xcelinteriors(f): 10:48am On Jul 02, 2018
I have very beautiful and affordable window blind. Check my signature for pictures
Re: Khloe Rants Over Cee-c And Leo's Date After Being Mocked by akprosperblog(m): 10:48am On Jul 02, 2018
I thought bbn is over. . . . . . ... Get a professional website for 25k. contact in my signature.
Re: Khloe Rants Over Cee-c And Leo's Date After Being Mocked by IamPlato(m): 10:49am On Jul 02, 2018

This Girl Is Ugly. God Damn!
Re: Khloe Rants Over Cee-c And Leo's Date After Being Mocked by Jayjayj8: 10:50am On Jul 02, 2018
I don't even know all these people self. All I know is everyone whether we like it or not na person left over we dey do.
Re: Khloe Rants Over Cee-c And Leo's Date After Being Mocked by lunacol(m): 10:50am On Jul 02, 2018
lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Khloe Rants Over Cee-c And Leo's Date After Being Mocked by helphelp: 10:51am On Jul 02, 2018
Be like all these ex-BBN housemates dey do meeting, as to steer controversy and try as much as possible to stay relevant.

Cos asides this news, there's a mention of a Vandora and Anheeka (hope I spelt that right) in other news all happening at the same time
Re: Khloe Rants Over Cee-c And Leo's Date After Being Mocked by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 02, 2018
Leo and ceec trying to remain relevant when bb naija 2019 form is already out

Stupid people with stupid priorities. Nigeria is in a bad state, people are facing real things and they want us to talk about their stupid fake date
Who follows this people anyway? Irrelevant wannabes

4 Likes

Re: Khloe Rants Over Cee-c And Leo's Date After Being Mocked by Maket: 10:51am On Jul 02, 2018
Why ranting? Khloe was giving a task which she chooses Leo to accomplished it. That was what really joined them.

Though Khloe will accept dating when ever is offer from Leo with 1000m race.

Gbosa to Leo for not dating Alex till now because Alex became proud if herself on the last day by saying ''but if Leo didn't call me, I will never call him''

That statement should anger all men.
Re: Khloe Rants Over Cee-c And Leo's Date After Being Mocked by Constie(f): 10:52am On Jul 02, 2018
grin
Re: Khloe Rants Over Cee-c And Leo's Date After Being Mocked by LesbianBoy(m): 10:52am On Jul 02, 2018
This khloe is a hoe yet cee c who is supposed to be a virgin is her "best friend"

I thought they said "show me your friend and I will show you who you are" grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Khloe Rants Over Cee-c And Leo's Date After Being Mocked by greatseed: 10:54am On Jul 02, 2018
OKorowanta:
Khloe, Cee C,Leo,Alex,BUHARI,
All of una dey mad!
cheesy grin You sure say you sef never mad?

1 Like

Re: Khloe Rants Over Cee-c And Leo's Date After Being Mocked by Ellabae(f): 10:54am On Jul 02, 2018
I like the parable
Re: Khloe Rants Over Cee-c And Leo's Date After Being Mocked by Auxtin85(m): 10:56am On Jul 02, 2018
It is a new week, please don't start with trash. How has these set of BBN clown contributed to us as Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: Khloe Rants Over Cee-c And Leo's Date After Being Mocked by TheUbermensch: 10:57am On Jul 02, 2018
Nigerians keep giving worthless people credence. Smh.

It's very easy to become a celebrity in this shithole country.
Re: Khloe Rants Over Cee-c And Leo's Date After Being Mocked by Gkemz: 10:57am On Jul 02, 2018
I thought bbnaija is over. Ain't we tired of all these social media disturbances
Re: Khloe Rants Over Cee-c And Leo's Date After Being Mocked by Sirpaul(m): 10:57am On Jul 02, 2018
then what are you?. left over right... rubbish everywhere
Re: Khloe Rants Over Cee-c And Leo's Date After Being Mocked by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 02, 2018
angry
Re: Khloe Rants Over Cee-c And Leo's Date After Being Mocked by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 02, 2018
Who rants over whose date with who?? Who are these people please, I'm from Singapore.
Re: Khloe Rants Over Cee-c And Leo's Date After Being Mocked by Munzy14(m): 11:07am On Jul 02, 2018
ceec giving bloggers news as usual... lmaoooo

1 Like

Re: Khloe Rants Over Cee-c And Leo's Date After Being Mocked by akprosperblog(m): 11:10am On Jul 02, 2018
Get a professional website for 25k. contact in my signature.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Habibat Jinad Rejects A Lesbian Fan’s Love. Leaks Chat On Instagram / WWE Legend, Dynamite Kid Dies Of Injuries / Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.