Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Nysc Batch C For 2010? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Batch C For 2010? (1029 Views)

How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 / Nysc Mobilisation Time Table For 2010 Batch 'c' / Nysc Batch C For 2010? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Batch C For 2010? by Laughter1(m): 4:01pm On Jun 08, 2010
Great Nairalanders, particular those who work with the NYSC corp or those who have info. My friends and I are conisdering returning for NYSC BATCH C this year, We are foreign trained Nigerian graduates. We were informed that there is usually a Batch C starting in October/November time. Is this true as we didn't see this on their website?

Another thing I find worrying is that they now state on their website that we foreign trained graduates have no choice of where to serve, like nigerian home students . This was contradictory to what many people claim that Int'l students are allowed to choose where to serve. Is this the current practise by NYSC or just a statement on their website? pls see below (as copied from their website)

MOBILISATION OF FOREIGN-TRAINED NIGERIAN GRADUATES INTO / EXEMPTION AND CLEARANCE FROM NATIONAL YOUTH SERVICE CORPS SCHEME.

A) Mobilisation

Nigerian foreign trained graduates will have to report at the Directorate before they shall be rnobilised for service in the National YouthServiceCorpsScheme. They should note that like the home trained graduates, they have no choice ofwhere to serve. A prospective Corps member will be mobilised for NYSC if he is under the age of 3O or had graduated before the age of 30.

(B) REQUIREMENTS

Original and Photocopy each of all academic credentials including:

a) First Degree Certificate BA, B.SC, HND.

b) Complete transcriptof the degree or HND

c) Marks Sheets ( for Indian schools only)

d) ' O'Levels i.e WASC, WAEC, GCE, SSCE, NECO,IGCE, high school Dilopma 'or High School Diploma

e)Registration certificate with Medical Dental Council of Nigeria ( for doctors only)

f) Registration certificate with Pharmacist Council of Nigeria ( for Pharmacists only)

g) Nigeria International passport Showing the following:

i) First Departure date from Nigeria

ii) Student Visa

iii) Last arrival date into Nigeria

h)Three (3) Passport size photographs

(C) CALL-UP LETTER

In accordance with the decree which established the Scheme, only the eligible candidate ( Nigeria foreign training graduate) will collect a call-up letter for service in the NYSC scheme from the Directorate

(1) (Reply)

Mother Cries Out: ‘i’ve No Money, So Nysc Must Produce My Only Son’ / Nysc Members Threatens Strike Nation Wide / State To Serve Before Call Up Letters Arrive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.