Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,053 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

16years-old Teniola, Breaks UK Cambridge Exam Record In English, Receives Award - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 16years-old Teniola, Breaks UK Cambridge Exam Record In English, Receives Award (1202 Views)

Oluebube Miracle Okoye Broke An Academic Record In UNIZIK College Of Pharmacy / Meet Aarinola Olaiya Who Broke 28-Year-Old Record In Medicine In OAU / 16years Old Boy Die After Passing Jamb And Utme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

16years-old Teniola, Breaks UK Cambridge Exam Record In English, Receives Award by HRLNEWS: 11:52am On Jul 02, 2018
The 29th of June 2018 marked the gala night which was held in celebration of the Cambridge Outstanding Learners Awards at the Civic Centre on Victoria Island, Lagos. The initiative, which was hosted by the British Council, serves annually to recognize the best results in University of Cambridge-sponsored exams across the nation and worldwide. These include the Cambridge O-Level, IGCSE and A-Level qualifications, among others. The event was presented in an ornate, well-waited hall within the Centre, and a celebratory ambience was bolstered by the upbeat old-school jazz which wafted in from the surround sound system. Guests, the two hundred-odd of them - an exclusive crowd - were treated to fruit cocktails in tall glasses which were conveyed around on well-balanced trays as the proceedings commenced. As the emcee remarked, it...

READ MORE HERE>>> http://www.hrlnews.com/2018/07/16years-old-teniola-breaks-cambridge.html

2 Likes

Re: 16years-old Teniola, Breaks UK Cambridge Exam Record In English, Receives Award by ImperialYoruba: 11:56am On Jul 02, 2018
Look at nail on a 16yr old.

Teni, Congratulations! Face your studies o.

1 Like

Re: 16years-old Teniola, Breaks UK Cambridge Exam Record In English, Receives Award by fallout87: 12:06pm On Jul 02, 2018
ImperialYoruba:
Look at nail on a 16yr old.

Teni, Congratulations! Face your studies o.

Nails on teenagers are quite common in the US, I don't know why it wouldn't be in European or other developed countries.

1 Like

Re: 16years-old Teniola, Breaks UK Cambridge Exam Record In English, Receives Award by stefanweeks: 12:16pm On Jul 02, 2018
Good for her
Re: 16years-old Teniola, Breaks UK Cambridge Exam Record In English, Receives Award by cyndy1000(f): 12:55pm On Jul 02, 2018
The next thing National Association of Name Checkers, Nairaland Chapter ( NANC )will gather here to take a group selfie.

Congratulations girl!

2 Likes

Re: 16years-old Teniola, Breaks UK Cambridge Exam Record In English, Receives Award by MartinCorridon: 4:31pm On Jul 02, 2018
Agbari....

Bright girl!

1 Like

Re: 16years-old Teniola, Breaks UK Cambridge Exam Record In English, Receives Award by musicwriter(m): 5:52pm On Jul 02, 2018
The next award could be coming to you as Britain schemes to re-colonize their former colonies in Africa. I think I have to release my book free for all. I hope someone could read it and wake up let's save ourselves from the looming re-enslavement of African people.

Why are we still glorifying the same people that held us slaves and imposed alien concepts on us? Asians are no longer buying this gimmicks!!.

When someone who prohibited our ancestors from speaking our own language, continues to give us accolades today for speaking his own language, intelligent people should begin asking question. When will Africans wake up to realize we are doing this at the expense of mastery of our own language.

Who wins award in our own native languages? Is it British people that will win award in Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, Zulu, Kikuyu? Who will win award in our own languages?

When will African people realize this is cultural imperialism going on in our own eyes. When will people realize this people are still enslaving us till this day!!!.

"The worst thing that happened to black people is not slavery. The worst thing that happened to us is the nuclear bombing of the brain of black people"........... Ivan Van Sertima.

Edited..............

As promised, the book; intellectual slavery, the worst legacy of colonialism is now available for free. Your language is better than mine is the same thing as your God is better than mine.

While others may have freed the body, but none but ourselves can free the mind. So, if you are an African who want to truly free your mind, and to understand our predicament in Africa, read this book. Download the e-book free in PDF at either of the site below.

https://archive.org/details/intellectual_slavery_the_worst_legacy_of_colonialism

https://www.scribd.com/document/383059819/Intellectual-Slavery-The-Worst-Legacy-of-Colonialism

WARNING: This book will make you sad, but it will set you free.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16years-old Teniola, Breaks UK Cambridge Exam Record In English, Receives Award by babasolution: 12:08am On Jul 03, 2018
these people are using women especially,to infiltrate Africa and recolonize us,women easily fall for their bates
Re: 16years-old Teniola, Breaks UK Cambridge Exam Record In English, Receives Award by shox(m): 6:13am On Jul 03, 2018
How this girl feat go reach fp for all to see .. But if na bobrisky et al... Or one yeyebrity wey open chest down.. E for Don reach... Well who am I to complain?
Re: 16years-old Teniola, Breaks UK Cambridge Exam Record In English, Receives Award by Benblaq(m): 7:45am On Jul 03, 2018
YORUBA AMAKA grin

(1) (Reply)

Unilorin Student Seen Struggling On A Queue To Write Their GNS Computer Based / Obtain A Social Grant Worth N200,000 Now / Just In: Elections- JAMB Shifts UTME Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.