Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Which Side Of A Device Is Best For Locating Sim Cards ? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Side Of A Device Is Best For Locating Sim Cards ? (7755 Views)

Why SIM Cards Linked With NIN Are Being Barred - NCC / FG To Disconnect SIM Cards Not Synchronised With National ID Number / How Can I By Pass The Wifi Set Up When Device Is Booting After A Factory Reset?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Side Of A Device Is Best For Locating Sim Cards ? by Anegbettedude: 1:43pm On Jul 02, 2018
Hi nairalanders, How is the monday going ? so a question has been going through my mind all week and i need to share. Several phone brands put their sim cards across several locations in different devices.
Some have it on the top, bottom and sides which has made me curious to ask.
Which side of a device is best for locating sim cards ?

Re: Which Side Of A Device Is Best For Locating Sim Cards ? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 02, 2018
Anywhere is ok. Sim cards are not something u pull out everyday, some people don't even open the sim card tray for up to a year or more.

23 Likes

Re: Which Side Of A Device Is Best For Locating Sim Cards ? by flyingdagger(m): 9:40pm On Jul 02, 2018
Anegbettedude:
Hi nairalanders, How is the monday going ? so a question has been going through my mind all week and i need to share. Several phone brands put their sim cards across several locations in different devices.
is that a Note 5
Check out all you need to know about boomplay music here http://www.infinix.club/forum/196/505234
Re: Which Side Of A Device Is Best For Locating Sim Cards ? by flyingdagger(m): 9:41pm On Jul 02, 2018
Anegbettedude:
is that a Note 5 .
Re: Which Side Of A Device Is Best For Locating Sim Cards ? by CaptainStephen(m): 6:21am On Jul 03, 2018
greenhulk:
Anywhere is ok. Sim cards are not something u pull out everyday, some people don't even open the sim card tray for up to a year or more.
well said although I once mulled the same thought as the OP.
Re: Which Side Of A Device Is Best For Locating Sim Cards ? by Patosky4U: 7:59am On Jul 03, 2018
Here to learn
Re: Which Side Of A Device Is Best For Locating Sim Cards ? by Benblaq(m): 7:59am On Jul 03, 2018
UNDER BATTERY SURE PASS grin
Re: Which Side Of A Device Is Best For Locating Sim Cards ? by DonFreshmoney(m): 8:00am On Jul 03, 2018
I prefer it in the screen.. Technology should advance to that level.
Re: Which Side Of A Device Is Best For Locating Sim Cards ? by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 03, 2018
Op, you wan build phone?

By the way, how did reach front page?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Side Of A Device Is Best For Locating Sim Cards ? by chinavs9ja(m): 8:01am On Jul 03, 2018
The inside where your battery is

I can develop your website check my signature
Re: Which Side Of A Device Is Best For Locating Sim Cards ? by Exwizard: 8:01am On Jul 03, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
I prefer it in the screen.. Technology should advance to that level.
Can you even invent ordinary light bub?

3 Likes

Re: Which Side Of A Device Is Best For Locating Sim Cards ? by Lukeleq(m): 8:01am On Jul 03, 2018
Hmmmmm
Re: Which Side Of A Device Is Best For Locating Sim Cards ? by jendhorlee(m): 8:02am On Jul 03, 2018
are u a phone manufacturer ?

9 Likes

Re: Which Side Of A Device Is Best For Locating Sim Cards ? by mamaafrik(m): 8:02am On Jul 03, 2018
it depends on the features and design of the phone,phone with inbuilt battery favours side e.tc

2 Likes

Re: Which Side Of A Device Is Best For Locating Sim Cards ? by DAVE5(m): 8:02am On Jul 03, 2018
Imagine rubbish question this early morning... is the op that jobless that he starts thinking wia is best for sim card... and one olodo moved it to fp.... I weep for nairaland...

Sim position has nothing 2 do wit anything in dis life or in the next...the last time I saw my SIM was the day I bought the phone so wat wld my brain b doin wit wia d sim shld b

20 Likes

Re: Which Side Of A Device Is Best For Locating Sim Cards ? by ITbomb(m): 8:04am On Jul 03, 2018
No side, keep it under the hood
Re: Which Side Of A Device Is Best For Locating Sim Cards ? by Dumdumfashion(f): 8:04am On Jul 03, 2018
What does OP mean please?

CaptainStephen:
well said although I once mulled the same thought as the OP.
Re: Which Side Of A Device Is Best For Locating Sim Cards ? by DonFreshmoney(m): 8:04am On Jul 03, 2018
Exwizard:

Can you even invent ordinary light bub?

Fool.. I made a version of a combustible engine. Google Nigerian guy who invented engine.. u think everyone is a dummy like u

7 Likes

Re: Which Side Of A Device Is Best For Locating Sim Cards ? by frinx: 8:05am On Jul 03, 2018
The location of the sim tray doesn't matter in a phone. Nobody picks a phone base on sim tray location.

It's only in devices where you have to pull battery to access sim or access sim without pulling battery(The later is always preferable).

1 Like

Re: Which Side Of A Device Is Best For Locating Sim Cards ? by CharlesJok3r: 8:06am On Jul 03, 2018
As of 2018 the side is the best place to put the sim.
Re: Which Side Of A Device Is Best For Locating Sim Cards ? by Offpoint: 8:10am On Jul 03, 2018
I honestly, sincerely and technologically believe in this era of technological advancements, the SIM seat should be located at our backyards. Thank you for reading this far.

2 Likes

Re: Which Side Of A Device Is Best For Locating Sim Cards ? by Exwizard: 8:11am On Jul 03, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

Fool.. I made a version of a combustible engine. Google Nigerian guy who invented engine.. u think everyone is a dummy like u
LOL...... The fact that u claim someone else glory even here, just made my suspicions clear.

7 Likes

Re: Which Side Of A Device Is Best For Locating Sim Cards ? by OttHin: 8:18am On Jul 03, 2018
On my wedding day during kissing session in church... Pastor should kuku bring bed, Because We Die There
Re: Which Side Of A Device Is Best For Locating Sim Cards ? by petkoffdrake2(m): 8:33am On Jul 03, 2018
The back remains d best

That tray fit break... .then Na to buy new one
Re: Which Side Of A Device Is Best For Locating Sim Cards ? by timilehing(m): 8:35am On Jul 03, 2018
Anywhere
Re: Which Side Of A Device Is Best For Locating Sim Cards ? by Afonja007: 8:36am On Jul 03, 2018
greenhulk:
only in Nigeria I see people remove their battery everyday because of no light

1 Like

Re: Which Side Of A Device Is Best For Locating Sim Cards ? by timilehing(m): 8:36am On Jul 03, 2018
petkoffdrake2:
The back remains d best

That tray fit break... .then Na to buy new one
Na everyday u dey remove sim? What of phones with non removable covers??
Re: Which Side Of A Device Is Best For Locating Sim Cards ? by Diso60090(m): 8:39am On Jul 03, 2018
greenhulk:

Then the person Must be living with 3315
Re: Which Side Of A Device Is Best For Locating Sim Cards ? by metroid(m): 8:42am On Jul 03, 2018
Phones with non removable batteries locate Sim tray on the side of the phone. Most phones with removable batteries tend to locate the sim tray under the battery.
Re: Which Side Of A Device Is Best For Locating Sim Cards ? by kennyz247(m): 8:42am On Jul 03, 2018
ds question is a useless as Buhari administration
Re: Which Side Of A Device Is Best For Locating Sim Cards ? by fuckboys: 8:43am On Jul 03, 2018
Dumdumfashion:
What does OP mean please?

Nairaland new comer undecided

OP - Original poster
Re: Which Side Of A Device Is Best For Locating Sim Cards ? by Dumdumfashion(f): 8:44am On Jul 03, 2018
Thanks.

fuckboys:
Nairaland new comer undecided

OP - Original poster

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Will The MTN Free Browsing Stop / Blackberry Pin Exchange, Singles & Fun Seekers / How To Unlock My Visafone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.