Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Would You Sit On This Danfo Seat During Rush Hour In Lagos? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Would You Sit On This Danfo Seat During Rush Hour In Lagos? (46834 Views)

Panic As Car Goes Up In Flames In Ogba During Rush Hour(Pics) / Would You Sit On This Danfo Seat During Rush Hour In Lagos? (see PHOTO) / TBS BRT Bus Station: First Time Experience During Rush Hour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Sit On This Danfo Seat During Rush Hour In Lagos? by autojosh: 2:53pm On Jul 02, 2018
This was spotted this morning in Lagos.

It is a danfo with one of its seats without a seating surface.

It was during a Monday morning rush hour period. At such times, commercial vehicles are in extremely high demand. When available, their seats are subject to the most terrific competition.

In order not to be late to work, in Lagos, commuters typically do the weirdest things to secure a place in any available commercial bus. Some even scramble into the buses through the danfo windows. Anything, just to secure a seat in a danfo.

Also, during such periods, Danfo drivers and their conductor are kings, supreme authorities, alpha and omegas, etc.

They demonstrate not even slightest of courtesy for their passengers. They rain invective on any passenger who does not abide by their set rules. The comfort of their passengers is the very least of their care.

All that notwithstanding, all that the passengers are concerned about is how to reach their places of work.

So, during rush hour in Lagos, would you manage to sit on this sort of seat in a danfo?

https://autojosh.com/would-you-sit-on-this-danfo-seat-during-rush-hour-in-lagos/

Re: Would You Sit On This Danfo Seat During Rush Hour In Lagos? by weyreypey: 2:55pm On Jul 02, 2018
tongue you'd be surprised how it'll be filled up in no time. Lagos rush hour no get part two...

99 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Would You Sit On This Danfo Seat During Rush Hour In Lagos? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:56pm On Jul 02, 2018
LAWLESSNESS.

The driver shoud be arrested.
But in my darling country, anything goes. Shame.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Would You Sit On This Danfo Seat During Rush Hour In Lagos? by weyreypey: 2:56pm On Jul 02, 2018
post=69017805:
LAWLESSNESS.

The driver shoud be arrested.

92 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Would You Sit On This Danfo Seat During Rush Hour In Lagos? by hisexcellency34: 3:07pm On Jul 02, 2018
It has something you can rest your bums on. Must have been removed by agberos. The normal thing in Lagos is that agberos remove anything they see if you refuse to settl, including side mirrors, wipers

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Sit On This Danfo Seat During Rush Hour In Lagos? by Pabloosas(m): 3:07pm On Jul 02, 2018
Ehn
Re: Would You Sit On This Danfo Seat During Rush Hour In Lagos? by buygala(m): 3:07pm On Jul 02, 2018
Being broke and also in a hurry won't give one much chance to be choosy in such circumstances sad

7 Likes

Re: Would You Sit On This Danfo Seat During Rush Hour In Lagos? by mummyson26(m): 3:08pm On Jul 02, 2018
Hahahah agbero don remove d chair na

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Would You Sit On This Danfo Seat During Rush Hour In Lagos? by tolexy007(m): 3:08pm On Jul 02, 2018
grin grin Lagos
Re: Would You Sit On This Danfo Seat During Rush Hour In Lagos? by maxiuc(m): 3:08pm On Jul 02, 2018
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Would You Sit On This Danfo Seat During Rush Hour In Lagos? by seunmohmoh(f): 3:08pm On Jul 02, 2018
God forbid

1 Like

Re: Would You Sit On This Danfo Seat During Rush Hour In Lagos? by nairaman66(m): 3:08pm On Jul 02, 2018
This is pure fraud! This is how the present government of the day is typically!

They came with a clean vehicle for everyone to enter, not knowing that there is no seat or Engine block in the vehicle!!

6 Likes

Re: Would You Sit On This Danfo Seat During Rush Hour In Lagos? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:08pm On Jul 02, 2018
[quote author=weyreypey post=69017807][/quote]

You are ignored , stop behaving like a tout, AKA: Agbero! An advice!!
Re: Would You Sit On This Danfo Seat During Rush Hour In Lagos? by fecta: 3:08pm On Jul 02, 2018
Danfo Bus
I remember when I sat down at the back of a woman with Big yansh grin grin.
I am 6"4 so my legs was touching something.
the driver made matters worse by regularly hitting the break.

I was just thinking of a way to reduce my erection that I missed my bus stop.
it was a bad experience grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Sit On This Danfo Seat During Rush Hour In Lagos? by Springforth: 3:08pm On Jul 02, 2018
Na wah o
Re: Would You Sit On This Danfo Seat During Rush Hour In Lagos? by MrAnele(m): 3:09pm On Jul 02, 2018
y naught

1 Like

Re: Would You Sit On This Danfo Seat During Rush Hour In Lagos? by ishowdotgmail(m): 3:09pm On Jul 02, 2018
Anything....

Just to reach your destination in Lagos grin

4 Likes

Re: Would You Sit On This Danfo Seat During Rush Hour In Lagos? by Beremx(f): 3:09pm On Jul 02, 2018
Why not? I can lap driver sef. grin

Lagos amaka joor o! grin

6 Likes

Re: Would You Sit On This Danfo Seat During Rush Hour In Lagos? by chloride6: 3:09pm On Jul 02, 2018
Nah even the craziest of persons wouldnt seat there grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Sit On This Danfo Seat During Rush Hour In Lagos? by Ogonimilitant(m): 3:09pm On Jul 02, 2018
looks like a lady driving the Danfo
Re: Would You Sit On This Danfo Seat During Rush Hour In Lagos? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 02, 2018
See how the driver with same type of danfo was beaten in Kenya.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Sit On This Danfo Seat During Rush Hour In Lagos? by Ellabae(f): 3:09pm On Jul 02, 2018
Never
Re: Would You Sit On This Danfo Seat During Rush Hour In Lagos? by modaink333: 3:09pm On Jul 02, 2018
am i mad? what if an accident occurs, what will be my safe haven?
Re: Would You Sit On This Danfo Seat During Rush Hour In Lagos? by visijo(m): 3:09pm On Jul 02, 2018
why not? I go enter, lol
Re: Would You Sit On This Danfo Seat During Rush Hour In Lagos? by 2horsePOWER(m): 3:09pm On Jul 02, 2018
Lol
Maybe one "agbero" removed it because the driver refused to pay "owo orita"

2 Likes

Re: Would You Sit On This Danfo Seat During Rush Hour In Lagos? by tfelicityk(m): 3:13pm On Jul 02, 2018
No... Haba! Sufferring and smiling on top my money. #Kai...
Re: Would You Sit On This Danfo Seat During Rush Hour In Lagos? by Sirpaul(m): 3:14pm On Jul 02, 2018
rush wetin?.... abeg
Re: Would You Sit On This Danfo Seat During Rush Hour In Lagos? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 02, 2018
Sit or suspend. You failed in English lang OP

1 Like

Re: Would You Sit On This Danfo Seat During Rush Hour In Lagos? by cezarman(m): 3:14pm On Jul 02, 2018
Buhari, shamesmiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

TECNO Beautifies Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos (Photos) / Dogs Check Luggage At Lagos Airport (Video) / Latest Pictures Of Abuja International Airport - Shared By Dr. Joe Abah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.