Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

The new Ekiti dream book - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The new Ekiti dream book (416 Views)

Ekiti Launches Her Book Club In Grand Style / Inauguration Of “book Club” At Peace House Ado Ekiti / History Kiriji/ Ekiti Parapo War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The new Ekiti dream book by PediakAuthor: 3:21pm On Jul 02, 2018
The book is just one of its kind...

Re: The new Ekiti dream book by weyreypey: 3:51pm On Jul 02, 2018
Nice one.. expect a review

1 Like

Re: The new Ekiti dream book by PediakAuthor: 4:11pm On Jul 02, 2018
weyreypey:
Nice one.. expect a review

I will like jingoistic Nigerians who are devoted to the progressivism of the Nigerian economy to review the workability of this newly introduced developmental model.

The window is open bro!

Cheers..
Re: The new Ekiti dream book by Premiumwriter: 10:21pm On Jul 02, 2018
PediakAuthor:

I will like jingoistic Nigerians who are devoted to the progressivism of the Nigerian economy to review the workability of this newly introduced developmental model.

The window is open bro!

Cheers..
Na like this you take kill your thread bro.

It's not by grammar

(1) (Reply)

Being A Woman : Miss Nations / The Craziest Poem I've Ever Read / Two Worlds - Episode 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.