Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,227 members, 7,811,626 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Meet " Blheez " A Nigerian Artist We Should All Watch Out For - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Meet " Blheez " A Nigerian Artist We Should All Watch Out For (386 Views)

"Beetovin" Strings Entertainment Most Rated Artist To Watch Out For / Top 20 Upcoming Nigerian Artist To Look Out For In 2020 By Diva9ja / Lil' Ameer. Kano Based Upcoming Nigerian Artist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet " Blheez " A Nigerian Artist We Should All Watch Out For by melody91: 5:23pm On Jul 02, 2018
Interviewer: Can we get to know you?

Blheez : My name is Oni Jeremiah blessing... They call me Blheez which I got from a friend due to my flows and punch lines. I'm from ondo state, a graduate of banking and finance from the polytechnic Ibadan.

Interviewer : What genre of Music do you consider your work to be?

Blheez : Well I consider myself as jack of all trades, it vividly depends on how inspiration hits.. Sometimes I do afro, Sometimes blues, reggae, but I do more of pop music

Interviewer : Who are your major influences?

Blheez : hmmmn! ontop of my list is the undisputed MI, then Reminisce, Timi dakolo, lil Wayne, Jc max, AKA, Vector. We do have great artist around

Interviewer : When did you start your music career?

Blheez : Its been a while but year 2013 was when I started fully

Interviewer : What inspired you to choosing the music path?

Blheez : Well, I can categorically say that music chose me cuz its keep coming everyday even in my dream

(laughs)

Interviewer : you must be related to Joseph in the Bible... (laughs)

Interviewer : How many songs have you released officially?

Blheez : Well, baby na for you is my official single and it's dropping soon on all media outlets so you should watch out.

Interviewer : How did you get the inspiration for one of your track "baby na for you" what's the story behind it?

Blheez : I kinda feel elated each time this question is been asked. If you really wanna know, its a true life story and it's really deep

Interviewer : Who write your songs?

Blheez : I do them all

Interviewer : What are the plans for the future?

Blheez : I believe music is life, challenging and can't be eradicated for eternity. Wanna be an Icon to reckon with in terms of good music

Interviewer : What advice do you have for people planning to or that have already chosen your path?

Blheez : Actually, when the going is getting tough, the tough ones keeps going..

Interviewer : How can your fans reach you?

IG- @generalblheez
E-mail- generalblheez@yahoo.com

Interviewer : Thanks for your time

(1) (Reply)

My Song Is On Mtn Top Ten For The Week / What's Your Favorite Track From The K.O.D Album? - Jcole / [music] Praiz – Shomolele Ft. Dapo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.