Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Anyone Heard Of Hr Indexx - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Anyone Heard Of Hr Indexx (1884 Views)

Call Centre Job Test At HR Indexx #urgent / Hr Indexx / Hr Indexx Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Heard Of Hr Indexx by Mavor: 5:58pm On Jun 08, 2010
Got a call from a lady today, saying shes from HR Indexx>>> http://www.hrindexx.com and that I''m being invited for a one week training program for a job relating to National Biometric registration program. I can work in my state of choice. The training commences next week June 14th in Lag and that I will be contacted next week with details on where to go for the training. Now I know I have sent my CV to a lot of places cos I'm currently looking for a job, but has anyone else been contacted relating to the same matter? I am wondering ooo and very suspicious. Also does anyone know their address in Lag? Thanks
Re: Anyone Heard Of Hr Indexx by factsman: 6:15pm On Jun 08, 2010
Hr Indexx is an Human resources organization, I have been under their training at a certain time of my career.
I dont realy know their Lagos add, but you will be given this whem later you are called.
Best of Luck
Re: Anyone Heard Of Hr Indexx by Deji35: 9:06pm On Oct 14, 2011
HR Indexx has just invited me for an interview on 17/10/2011. I called the number made available and I was told that the position is for Call Centre in a Bank. Anybody with a clearer idea of what this means?

1 Like

Re: Anyone Heard Of Hr Indexx by Rotimi152(m): 4:12pm On Jun 14, 2021
Deji35:
HR Indexx has just invited me for an interview on 17/10/2011. I called the number made available and I was told that the position is for Call Centre in a Bank. Anybody with a clearer idea of what this means?

Please do you have idea of which bank they are recruiting for because I also have an interview with them next week Tuesday.

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Graduate Jobs In A Multinational Leading Company / I Need An It Job Please / Sunflag Group Job Vacancy For Marketers based in Kano, Lagos & Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.