Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) (101408 Views)

My Profitable Cucumber Farm . / My Cucumber Farm Dairy / First 1 Acre Cucumber Farm In Ogun State Diary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) by GibsonB(m): 6:36pm On Jul 02, 2018
A Hard Working Anambra Lady is currently celebrating on her Facebook Page after Successfully Harvesting Hundreds of Cucumbers, The lady named Mgbeke While sharing the photos on her page said its her 3rd harvest on same land.

“And I still confess that my God is still extraordinarily awesome, faithful and dependable.

Harvest Time still thriving… 3rd mode….same spot….Anambra

Ohh!! Can this love for Farm Fresh ever quench? Definitely mbanu

Impossible is nothing…. Forget thou not”

See More photos below!

Gossip From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/pretty-nigerian-lady-shows-off-her.html

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) by GibsonB(m): 6:42pm On Jul 02, 2018
More

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 6:44pm On Jul 02, 2018
I want some.

Guys! I like eating cucumber, why are you all quoting me like I said something strange?

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 6:54pm On Jul 02, 2018
How many would she use? grin

If you know, you know grin

Kudos to her foresight though.

128 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) by MrCork: 7:03pm On Jul 02, 2018
Oyindidi:
I want some

..Oyindidi. .which some?...but y u all ways talking about FUK FUK FUK ERECTION. ..FUK FUK FUK ERECTION? ........same on all yor thread..FUK FUK FUK ERECTION. .

..wot KINDA woman r u? ((Shaking my head )) !
embarassed

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) by MrCork: 7:05pm On Jul 02, 2018
GibsonB:
A Hard Working Anambra Lady is currently celebrating on her Facebook Page after Successfully Harvesting Hundreds of Cucumbers, The lady named Mgbeke While sharing the photos on her page said its her 3rd harvest on same land.

“And I still confess that my God is still extraordinarily awesome, faithful and dependable.

See More photos below!

Gossip From Ebiwali---

..op.. Bro but .why are u looking at her booooobsi? (Smh) smiley

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) by zicoraads: 7:11pm On Jul 02, 2018
That Cucumber she is holding is quite HUGE. I wonder how many times that type of HUGE one can be used. wink grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) by uboma(m): 7:13pm On Jul 02, 2018
Oyindidi:
I want some

how many do you want?
lol

5 Likes

Re: Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 7:15pm On Jul 02, 2018
zicoraads:
Ordinarily, this should attract good comments. But because of recent events, I'm not sure that'll be the case. grin cheesy

Which event? undecided

101 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) by zicoraads: 7:17pm On Jul 02, 2018
pocohantas:

Which event? undecided
I have modified. tongue grin

That initial comment wasn't quite right. cheesy

Baaaaad geh grin kiss

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 7:20pm On Jul 02, 2018
zicoraads:
That Cucumber she is holding is quite HUGE. I wonder how many times that type of HUGE one can be used. wink grin

Why you dey wonder, e concern you? angry

Cucumber doesn't cheat,
It doesn't have side chicks.
It doesn't ask the lady to be submissive.
It doesn't kiss and tell.
It doesn't slutshame.
It doesn't ejaculate.
So, it can't impregnate.

Cucumber issa goal grin

120 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) by HeWrites(m): 7:22pm On Jul 02, 2018
pocohantas:

Cucumber doesn't cheat, It doesn't have side chicks. It doesn't ask the lady to be submissive. It doesn't kiss and tell. It doesn't slutshame. It doesn't ejaculate. So, it can't impregnate.
Cucumber issa goal grin

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) by izzou(m): 7:27pm On Jul 02, 2018
Pocohantas

I thought you came out during altar call on Sunday? undecided

You haven't repented yet?? undecided

Shame angry

153 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) by zicoraads: 7:32pm On Jul 02, 2018
pocohantas:

Cucumber doesn't cheat,
It doesn't have side chicks.
It doesn't ask the lady to be submissive.
It doesn't kiss and tell.
It doesn't slutshame.
It doesn't ejaculate.
So, it can't impregnate.

Cucumber issa goal grin
angry sad

Why you no get sense like this? grin

7 Likes

Re: Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 02, 2018
And some people will say they will die of hunger....they don't cultivate....we own agriculture.....we have food.....

and since ages I hv been looking for the food they are cultivating I can see....

they only cultivate and harvest human flesh and blood......

10 Likes

Re: Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 7:41pm On Jul 02, 2018
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:41pm On Jul 02, 2018
OH BOOOOYYYYYYY!!!
Fresh cucumbers, the kinds we use for our Barbecue sides.
Weldone pretty gal and leave the people with corrupt soul alone!

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) by ChiefSweetus: 7:42pm On Jul 02, 2018
Mschewwww! I thought you meant "cucumbers" grin angry

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) by infohandsome(m): 7:42pm On Jul 02, 2018
GibsonB:

See More photos below!

Gossip From Ebiwali---

nice one

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) by nairavsdollars(f): 7:42pm On Jul 02, 2018
Why not employ Chidinma that IPOB queen as your sales rep?

8 Likes

Re: Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) by Ade3000yrs(m): 7:42pm On Jul 02, 2018
misplacement of priority
Re: Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 7:42pm On Jul 02, 2018
Good for her. I want to start but I'm cash strapped

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 7:43pm On Jul 02, 2018
Give some to chidimma BB naija
Re: Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) by inoki247: 7:43pm On Jul 02, 2018
dey are coming for u

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) by Abbeyme: 7:43pm On Jul 02, 2018
extra large

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 7:44pm On Jul 02, 2018
After, a certain incompetent man will say Nigeria youth are lazy

6 Likes

Re: Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 02, 2018
Borehole Lasan
Re: Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) by omoadeleye(m): 7:44pm On Jul 02, 2018
nn

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) by boss1310(m): 7:44pm On Jul 02, 2018
am sure you post this using the word"cucumber and anambra"so we will start saying something else instead of congratulating the young woman but I won't fall for that
congrats nwanyi oma its not easy

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Interesting Facts About Rabbits (oryctolagus Cuniculus). / World's Biggest Cow Escapes Slaughter Because It's Too Big To Fit In Abattoir / The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.