Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,334 members, 7,829,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

'Boss Up' - Chika Ike Authors A Book (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Boss Up' - Chika Ike Authors A Book (Photos) (27716 Views)

"A Toast To Life" - Juliet Ibrahim Launches Her Book (Photos) / Harvard Endorses Chika Ike's Book (Photos) / Kim Kardashian Poses In Plunging Gown For CR Fashion Book (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Boss Up' - Chika Ike Authors A Book (Photos) by LaudableXX: 10:36pm On Jul 02, 2018
Mcoutureankara:
BY DIAMONDZ BLOG

Nollywood actress and business woman Chika Ike is now an author. The beautiful graduate of Harvard university has decided to share her life experiences with her fans and people around the world.

Chika Ike wrote this on her IG page;
Source;
http://diamondzblog.com.ng/2018/07/02/actress-chika-ike-becomes-an-author-publishes-new-book/

You bloggers will not enter heaven, no be lie! angry No be Unilag she attend? Who told you that Chika Ike graduated from Harvard University? Which degree did she get from there? Haba! shocked Una sabi lie, well-well. She only went for a 2 weeks small course in the university. Please do not call her a graduate of Harvard University, again! It is an insult to those who paid huge money, spent years working their butt off over there, and left with bachelors' masters' and doctorate degrees from that university!

2 Likes

Re: 'Boss Up' - Chika Ike Authors A Book (Photos) by lawrence35(m): 10:42pm On Jul 02, 2018
Nice, boss up for women
Re: 'Boss Up' - Chika Ike Authors A Book (Photos) by TellMeNothing: 10:49pm On Jul 02, 2018
Really, like she really wrote the book or na Ghost writer tongue..*No hate* well, A lot of Nairalanders here will give her a run for the thrill..... Only difference I see here is the available funds for instant publishing and doing it big.... Goodluck
Re: 'Boss Up' - Chika Ike Authors A Book (Photos) by andyanders: 11:05pm On Jul 02, 2018
Chika,by exposing your boobs here has shown that Havard never passed through you and you only ended up making nonsense of your book and yourself.
Re: 'Boss Up' - Chika Ike Authors A Book (Photos) by AKSS: 11:14pm On Jul 02, 2018
ALERT ! ! Singaporean firm swindles Nigerian job seekers
Job seekers in Nigeria should beware of this firm. aibprofits.com
Their fake job opens till August, with Juicy offer, steady and orgained recruitment process that looks GENUINE.
They are scammers, the end is fake that will even TAKE from your purse.
I am a victim, ready to write article on thier antics and sarcasm to defraud innocent job seekers.
The fraudulent gsm nos & email of the man behind the scene are: 09035726504, assets.investment. builder@gmail.com
PLEASE HELP REBROADCAST ! ! ! TO SAVE OUR PEOPLE

Re: 'Boss Up' - Chika Ike Authors A Book (Photos) by Fordzzy(m): 11:19pm On Jul 02, 2018
360command:
you won't dare because of your fear of she been the next Chinuan Achebe.

Baba why na? grin
360command:

Baba why na? grin
Re: 'Boss Up' - Chika Ike Authors A Book (Photos) by Babyforever(f): 11:23pm On Jul 02, 2018
soberdrunk:
Heeeeeeyyy Gaaaaaawwwwwdddd!!! See how they package bobby like 'Dunkin Donuts"....... angry
cheesy cheesy
Re: 'Boss Up' - Chika Ike Authors A Book (Photos) by Sandictta: 11:32pm On Jul 02, 2018
360command:
Make I hear
Re: 'Boss Up' - Chika Ike Authors A Book (Photos) by emmyid(m): 11:54pm On Jul 02, 2018
post=69029505:
Nice one Chika; I have always know you won't disappoint right from the days in uni.
Thumbs up girl.

Which Uni?
Re: 'Boss Up' - Chika Ike Authors A Book (Photos) by vickyfelix: 11:56pm On Jul 02, 2018
Herdsmen Killings (video)! BBNaija’s Ifu Ennada Sends Bloodied Message To President Buhari

read more and watch death video of the lady,

http://www.gurus360.com.ng/2018/07/herdsmen-killings-bbnaijas-ifu-ennada.html

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7354813_ok_jpeg4de7b3afd43fa39f8bed03b78dec1f12
Re: 'Boss Up' - Chika Ike Authors A Book (Photos) by Adigizia: 11:57pm On Jul 02, 2018
Mcoutureankara:
BY DIAMONDZ BLOG

Nollywood actress and business woman Chika Ike is now an author. The beautiful graduate of Harvard university has decided to share her life experiences with her fans and people around the world.

Chika Ike wrote this on her IG page;

chikaike It took me over seven years of writing to finally publish Boss up! Seven years of documenting my thoughts, emotions, truth and events that taught me some life lessons and brought me to this point .

Three years ago before my mum passed , she was also an author and was aware of my unpublished book, she looked at me, held my hands and told me to tell my truth. I’m a very guarded person, my walls are up because life has thrown me so many curved balls, I brought down all my walls in this book , because the truth is we are on this earth to share and not just to take.

I finally bossed up and got my book published. Boss up is one of my ways of giving back. Telling my truth isn’t so comfortable, it has been a roller coaster ride to get here. I have failed, made mistakes, trusted, had my lows and highs.

But today I stand firm, stronger than ever and living my best life. Boss up is a 41 chapter book, which cover most of the obstacles we encounter in life , fear , convention, betrayal , love , self esteem and money . Some are internal existing in our minds and some are external found in other people’s attitudes. It will give you a guide to conquering such obstacles and living your best life.

You asked and I answered, all my tips and tricks on how I became this successful are in this book. A girl who had nothing but just her dreams, now a successful Filmmaker, a Harvard trained business woman, philanthropist and passionate about empowering people. I remember the days I struggled to pay rent, now I don’t just live in my dream home but I also develop and rent out properties and my list is endless. So dip in with both feet and enjoy the book.
From me to you with love .#bossup #focus #living #conquer #book

Source;

http://diamondzblog.com.ng/2018/07/02/actress-chika-ike-becomes-an-author-publishes-new-book/

I wish your colleagues, more preferably those of same sex could emulate you, you all will be impacting more positively.
Re: 'Boss Up' - Chika Ike Authors A Book (Photos) by SAMAYODELE(m): 12:10am On Jul 03, 2018
Maximus85:
I still want to know why these ladies expose their breasts. I just want to understand why they do it. If they say it's fashion then I say they are all insane.

Whatever you do without any moral justification is madness.

I ask the same question over and over. It's really pathetic
Re: 'Boss Up' - Chika Ike Authors A Book (Photos) by jidobaba(m): 1:32am On Jul 03, 2018
I do not get it. Is this a self-help book or an autobiography?
Re: 'Boss Up' - Chika Ike Authors A Book (Photos) by yommygift15: 1:58am On Jul 03, 2018
Yes! she need to publish such book after her divorce saga.
omo jatijati
Re: 'Boss Up' - Chika Ike Authors A Book (Photos) by lexilla007(m): 2:19am On Jul 03, 2018
Hey Chika Ike this is a self help book i suppose. You don't need to bare your cleavage to attract readers to it. You can do that in social functions,films or Magazine. My sincere opinion though.
Re: 'Boss Up' - Chika Ike Authors A Book (Photos) by Chigold101(m): 2:35am On Jul 03, 2018
JewelRegi:
wow www! that's good

WHAT! FTC for the first time on a Monday night. this month will be great.

I dedicate my FTC to the rescued Thai kids after 9 days.
have they been rescued?
Nope, but they been found.
We believe they will be rescued. ..
Re: 'Boss Up' - Chika Ike Authors A Book (Photos) by Nobody: 4:20am On Jul 03, 2018
Small millions of unmerrited naira in bank; these Nigerian yeyebrities no go let person hear word again.

Those wey be billionaires; person no dey even hear their voices.

If just acting nonsense drama can produce the kind dividends these women dey display then why is the industry still underdeveloped?

I don't blame that actor who confirmed all these actresses are just cooperate prostitutes.

What has this one made or done to write nonsense book? If how she sleeps with politicians isn't in the book then she never write anything.

& Gullible fish brains will go grab copies.

NONSENSE.
Re: 'Boss Up' - Chika Ike Authors A Book (Photos) by akosanwafo: 5:16am On Jul 03, 2018
HAVARD UNIVERSITY GRADUATE? YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING! GET REAL, PLS. SHE ONLY ATTENDED A COURSE FOR A FEW MONTHS. THAT DOES NOT QUALIFY HER AS A HARVARD GRADUATE. .
Re: 'Boss Up' - Chika Ike Authors A Book (Photos) by MrBigiman: 5:50am On Jul 03, 2018
Amarabae:
I am working on my own book o cheesy Will Exhibit it here
Who dash u book Amara?
Re: 'Boss Up' - Chika Ike Authors A Book (Photos) by MrBigiman: 5:50am On Jul 03, 2018
Amarabae:
I am working on my own book o cheesy Will Exhibit it here
Who dash u book Amara?
Re: 'Boss Up' - Chika Ike Authors A Book (Photos) by tete7000(m): 5:53am On Jul 03, 2018
Maximus85:
I still want to know why these ladies expose their breasts. I just want to understand why they do it. If they say it's fashion then I say they are all insane.

Whatever you do without any moral justification is madness.

It is not everything you can understand. Many people themselves can't explain why they do what they do, everyone does it and they just join the fray. Why? they don't know, maybe to them it is fashionable. Fashionable in the sense that everyone does it and it is thrilling to belong. At the end of the day, the only logical conclusion that can be drawn is that people are controlled by forces greater than themselves. Even when they won't admit, their actions say it all.
Re: 'Boss Up' - Chika Ike Authors A Book (Photos) by sulakishop(m): 6:29am On Jul 03, 2018
Bobriski will soon write a book too
Re: 'Boss Up' - Chika Ike Authors A Book (Photos) by OrangeOlamide: 6:35am On Jul 03, 2018
Re: 'Boss Up' - Chika Ike Authors A Book (Photos) by Josephamstrong1(m): 7:03am On Jul 03, 2018
jbaby265:
even dangote did not bother people with books up and down. mark did not, infact the only book I will read is the one bill gate will write. all these celeb should let people rest please

Lol, writing is a soul soother.
People write for different reasons.
Ranging from writing to express oneself, to provoke change, to gain attention or notoriety, and for educational purpose.
The guys you mentioned are enough articles and information to write about. People write about them. What exactly do you want them to write about?
To write isn't easy. Just give it to her. She tried.
Re: 'Boss Up' - Chika Ike Authors A Book (Photos) by mudiana(m): 7:11am On Jul 03, 2018
MrCork:

..^^^kaiiiiii. .see lips..sweery if u let me kiss u..I swaar i will remove the 4 rosario alloy wills on my £28,000 (cadh) range rover spot and dash u for free!! (True story) cheesy
anoda man wife. Ogbeni calm down for Jesus.
Re: 'Boss Up' - Chika Ike Authors A Book (Photos) by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 03, 2018
Miss teacher,she look so good on pregnancy in dat movie,no makeup,very beatiful Lady
Maket:
I am here to see her latest look.
Beauty and brainy.
Miss TEACHER
Re: 'Boss Up' - Chika Ike Authors A Book (Photos) by MrCork: 7:39am On Jul 03, 2018
mudiana:
anoda man wife. Ogbeni calm down for Jesus.

..so?.. Bro somebody needs to keep married & single women happy....am a plaYa. ..am a big boy....that's my job.. u can ask the Oyindidi. .the Hisduchess !! ((Real talk) ) wink

1 Like

Re: 'Boss Up' - Chika Ike Authors A Book (Photos) by olamakinde(m): 7:52am On Jul 03, 2018
Amarabae:
I am working on my own book o cheesy
Will Exhibit it here
Just don't exhibit 'boob's up remix'
Re: 'Boss Up' - Chika Ike Authors A Book (Photos) by JoachinJay(m): 8:07am On Jul 03, 2018
That great, talent unleashed[color[s][/s]
Re: 'Boss Up' - Chika Ike Authors A Book (Photos) by JoachinJay(m): 8:07am On Jul 03, 2018
That great, talent unleashed[color
Re: 'Boss Up' - Chika Ike Authors A Book (Photos) by GrammarCheck: 8:27am On Jul 03, 2018
englishmart:
Chinuan? Is it that Chinese man from North Korea?

No, it is a rare dog breed. A mini Chihuahua.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Skiibii: I Was Always Broke When I Was With Five Star Music / Eniola Badmus Vacations In Atlanta, Georgia (PHOTOS) / Kemi Olunloyo Hails Simi Ajibola, Pilot Who Saved Passengers Of Air Peace Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.