Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Bringing Out The Leader In You (2) - Matthew 26:36-39; 1 Samuel 16:1-13 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bringing Out The Leader In You (2) - Matthew 26:36-39; 1 Samuel 16:1-13 (217 Views)

Matthew 26:41 / Bringing Out The Leader In You (3) - Matthew 26:36-39 / Leadership: A Call To A Higher Life - Matthew 26:36-39, Mark 3: 13-15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bringing Out The Leader In You (2) - Matthew 26:36-39; 1 Samuel 16:1-13 by Nobody: 1:12am On Jul 03, 2018
Beloved Reader,

You are specially invited to the upcoming Annual God of Breakthroughs Convention (GOBC) 2018 with the theme: "Exceeding Abundantly Above".

Date: July 1st - July 8th 2018 (Sunday - Sunday)
Time: 6am-2pm (4 sessions) and 5pm-8pm daily.

Venue: Dream Centre Headquarters,
Km 4, Gbongan-Osogbo Expressway,
Dream Centre Bus stop,
Osogbo, Osun State,
Nigeria.

Ministering:
Rev & Rev (Mrs) Olusola Areogun (Hosts)
Rev Dr. John Idowu (Ado Ekiti)
Rev Dr. Francis Olonade (Modakeke)
Rev Akinlolu Raphael (Ibadan)
Rev Dr. John Akpami (Zaria)
Rev Dr. Lekan Babatunde (Ibadan)
Pastor Tunde Jaiyebo (Ibadan)
Rev Adeniyi Daniel (Abeokuta)

Enquiries: 07060930809; 08033879828; 08038492153; 08037252124.

Live streaming available on www.lifeoasisinternationalchurch.org/streaming and www.dciradio.org

Come, all things are ready!!!
Jesus is Lord!

David was suddenly anointed by Samuel one day in the house of his father in the presence of his brethren but there was more than twenty years of divine observation. God doesn’t mistakenly choose people.

Common people look for security while uncommon people look for opportunities and as you move through life, you must expect opportunities more than security. Opportunities that will develop you, position you, affect you, change you and put the right kind of things inside your life. That was how David grabbed the opportunity to take care of his father’s sheep but that opportunity was what God used later.

From the text for today, I have discovered that at least sixty seven percent of people will settle down without moving on to leadership. Everywhere you find a group of people, sixty seven percent will not qualify themselves for leadership; only twenty five percent will pay a price to separate themselves.

People that end up as failures definitely know what successful people are doing, but they can’t pay the same price and they have entered into a dangerous accord with negative habits that tie men down to mediocrity and failure. Whenever these failures come around successful people, they say things like “You are overdoing things, take it easy”, and so on.

I don’t ever worry myself when such people question our pursuit of God as a ministry, but you must be able to hold your ground wherever you go in the world. If you are a Christian, you should be able to be whatever you are in any church anywhere else, regardless of the process anywhere.

PRAYER: Lord, help me to be among the 25 percent that always respond to divine demands in every generation. I remove my lot from the failures in Jesus’ name, Amen.

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 2 Kings 22:3-23:30, Acts 21:37-22:16, Psalm 1:1-6, Proverbs 18:11-12

Rev. Olusola Areogun

(1) (Reply)

Pope Francis Changes Catholic Church Teaching On Death Penalty / Success Keys / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/08/18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.