Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife (66014 Views)

Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me / My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man / My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by guru03(m): 5:12am On Jul 03, 2018
Am happily married with a kid, but of recent I have lost interest in having sex and I know its affecting my wife, and have not cheated on my wife, please I need advice from married couples, no insults please, sincere opinion.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by dingbang(m): 5:15am On Jul 03, 2018
Ah ah.. a man to lose interest in having sex?, shocked

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by pacino26(m): 5:16am On Jul 03, 2018
What you're passing through is a phase for most men after their wife put to bed.

It can be as a result of an indescribable feeling of disgust, empathy over what your wife passed through. In some cases also if you're having some financial tsunami. Whatever be the reason don't take it out on her. Talk things over and try to be lively again.

Get her out of limbo too cuz you might have successfully shut her down. Try going out with her and the kid, do a lot of talking and probably she needs to get out of the "I am a mom" act. I don't know but you need to get her dressed up as a hot girl not as a wife. Wish you luck.

432 Likes 28 Shares

Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:41am On Jul 03, 2018
My sincere opinion....

Talk about it with your wife and don't pass blame around. While it is important to share your worries, do so within the context of the relationship rather than asserting how "you" are causing "me" to worry. That is where worry turns to blame.

If your partner is able to pinpoint a problem (such as stress at work or feeling tired all the time), work together to find a solution. You can also seek medical help if needed. Therapy is another good option also.

It is important to remember that solving any relationship problem—whether it be sexual, financial, or emotional—is a process and not an event. Take your time, be patient.
Wishing you all the best as you start taking Madam to cloud 9 once again, lol.

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by mikejj(m): 5:47am On Jul 03, 2018
MAN u are trying to bring problems into your home...

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by Partnerbiz3: 5:47am On Jul 03, 2018
Small boys and girls should leave this thread

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:51am On Jul 03, 2018
Partnerbiz3:

I hope they listen o.... dem Aproko too much!

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by eunisam: 5:56am On Jul 03, 2018
guru03:
Am happily married with a kid, but of recent I have lost interest in having sex and I know its affecting my wife, and have not cheated on my wife, please I need advice from married couples, no insults please, sincere opinion.

keep waiting for married couple naaaa! single couple's advice not needed.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:58am On Jul 03, 2018
It is well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by srclark: 6:19am On Jul 03, 2018
guru03:
STOP TAKING CODEINE

30 Likes

Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by tosyne2much(m): 6:21am On Jul 03, 2018
This one weak me oooo... Let's wait for the council of elders

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by N0favors: 6:26am On Jul 03, 2018
Whats OPONION bro?
post=69033318:
My sincere oponion....

Talk about it with your wife and don't pass blame around. While it is important to share your worries, do so within the context of the relationship rather than asserting how "you" are causing "me" to worry. That is where worry turns to blame.

If your partner is able to pinpoint a problem (such as stress at work or feeling tired all the time), work together to find a solution. You can also seek medical help if needed. Therapy is another good option also.

It is important to remember that solving any relationship problem—whether it be sexual, financial, or emotional—is a process and not an event. Take your time, be patient.
Wishing you all the best as you start taking Madam to cloud 9 once again, lol, don't mind me o!

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:27am On Jul 03, 2018
N0favors:
Whats OPONION bro?
He is the elder brother of ONION!

206 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by Kelamma(m): 6:50am On Jul 03, 2018
Guy take Kunu aya(aki hausa juice) with dates regularly or burantashi or whatever it's called and your wife will call you Daddy grin

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by sarahade(f): 7:08am On Jul 03, 2018
guru03:

Honestly you've not lost interest something is bothering you and it's normal you need therapy that's all

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by Originalsly: 7:35am On Jul 03, 2018
Happily married...fine. Not cheatinv...fine. Is there something stressful going on?...like financial?...not earning enough?....not getting a promotion?.... in debt? ...such can push the urge for sex to the background. If no such drama..... then it is not normal for a man.... a healthy man....a man who is not impotent.... to lose interest in sex period. It may very well be your sexuality is at the crossroads.

14 Likes

Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by guru03(m): 7:49am On Jul 03, 2018
pacino26:
What you're passing through is a phase for most men after their wife put to bed.

It can be as a result of an indescribable feeling of disgust, empathy over what your wife passed through. In some cases also if you're having some financial tsunami. Whatever be the reason don't take it out on her. Talk things over and try to be lively again.

Get her out of limbo too cuz you might have successfully shut her down. Try going out with her and the kid, do a lot of talking and probably she needs to get out of the "I am a mom" act. I don't know but you need to get her dressed up as a hot girl not as a wife. Wish you luck.

Thanks for the opinion, I feel bad when she complaine about that.
Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 03, 2018
Could b stress. try exercising.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by guru03(m): 7:53am On Jul 03, 2018
srclark:
STOP TAKING CODEINE
I don't smoke and take hard drugs, watch your language

16 Likes

Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by guru03(m): 7:59am On Jul 03, 2018
Originalsly:
Happily married...fine. Not cheatinv...fine. Is there something stressful going on?...like financial?...not earning enough?....not getting a promotion?.... in debt? ...such can push the urge for sex to the background. If no such drama..... then it is not normal for a man.... a healthy man....a man who is not impotent.... to lose interest in sex period. It may very well be your sexuality is at the crossroads.
I have a good job, and good pay, I just need to make my wife happy so she doesn't go wired about my attitudes towards sex.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by guru03(m): 8:04am On Jul 03, 2018
post=69033318:
My sincere opinion....

Wishing you all the best as you start taking Madam to cloud 9 once again, lol, don't mind me o!
Thanks for the advice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:13am On Jul 03, 2018
guru03:

Thanks for the advice.
You are always welcome my brother.
Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by rex444(m): 8:17am On Jul 03, 2018
How sexually appealing is your wife? I will suggest you two love birds make out time , go to the gym and work out together make sure u start seeing results on both of u and if u smoke,stop...more importantly exercise will help
Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by sparta231(m): 8:20am On Jul 03, 2018
guru03:
send me her number asap!

1 Like

Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by IamAirforce1: 8:23am On Jul 03, 2018
Is your wife out of shape that you don't find her attractive no more

I would suggest she hits the gym

3 Likes

Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by guru03(m): 8:45am On Jul 03, 2018
IamAirforce1:
Is your wife out of shape that you don't find her attractive no more

I would suggest she hits the gym
No really that.
Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by Originalsly: 8:47am On Jul 03, 2018
guru03:

I have a good job, and good pay, I just need to make my wife happy so she doesn't go wired about my attitudes towards sex.

Hmmm.....so you are fine with your no interest in sex attitude.... the problem is how to relate it to your wife and have her accept it....as I see it...how to come out of the closet.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 03, 2018
Partnerbiz3:
We're here to learn grin

3 Likes

Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by Oyindidi(f): 9:06am On Jul 03, 2018
guru03:
You better force yourself to do it before days turn to months and months to years. Not all women can stay without sex

15 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually / Lady Caught Her Husband Masturbating After 6 Years Of Marriage / 3 Sisters Went Missing, Found Dead In Neighbor's Pond In U.S.(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.