Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Man Died Of Heart Attack After His Wife Confessed To Him That She Cheated - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Died Of Heart Attack After His Wife Confessed To Him That She Cheated (38470 Views)

A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him / My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years / My Wife Confessed This To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Died Of Heart Attack After His Wife Confessed To Him That She Cheated by Priscy01(f): 6:24am On Jul 03, 2018
A Nigerian man who has been married to his wife for 15 years died of high blood pressure as a result of the shocking confession made by his wife about cheating on him.

According to reports gathered by ToriMill, the wife went to meet his husband in Ughelli, Delta State when he suddenly faint that night. The man was being rushed to the hospital but gave up the ghost on the way to hospital.

After mourning the husband for just two months, she decided to forget about him and move on with her life. This July making it a year that her husband died, the woman went to meet her late husband's family to tell them she has many boyfriends when her husband was alive.

The woman who was said to be work for Local Government Council and also has a store at Koko Garage Market told the her late husband's family that she should be served because she has a new boyfriend less than 6 months after the loss of her husband.

She also told the her husband's family that it was as a result of the confession she made to her husband led to his tragic death in Ughelli.

https://www.torimill.com/2018/07/man-died-of-heart-attack-after-his-wife-confessed-to-him-that-she-cheated.html

Re: Man Died Of Heart Attack After His Wife Confessed To Him That She Cheated by youngest85(m): 6:25am On Jul 03, 2018
Someone who suppose to stand his feet and batter the woman

40 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Died Of Heart Attack After His Wife Confessed To Him That She Cheated by Nackzy: 6:27am On Jul 03, 2018
Slay queen u go marry RIP man

1 Like

Re: Man Died Of Heart Attack After His Wife Confessed To Him That She Cheated by robinso01(m): 6:28am On Jul 03, 2018
and some women will be blaming we men for not loving wholeheartedly again, when you won't stop killing the men that truly loves you. she that cheats, if she doesn't kill her husband will kill herself.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Died Of Heart Attack After His Wife Confessed To Him That She Cheated by Anigreat: 6:38am On Jul 03, 2018
shocked

Weak man!

No wonder the wife cheated, its obvious he was weak on bed.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Died Of Heart Attack After His Wife Confessed To Him That She Cheated by princeade86(m): 6:43am On Jul 03, 2018
God knows I don't love whole heart because women can't be trust. if u Bleep up, bye bye.

19 Likes

Re: Man Died Of Heart Attack After His Wife Confessed To Him That She Cheated by Donexy16(m): 6:44am On Jul 03, 2018
Women n cheating these days
Re: Man Died Of Heart Attack After His Wife Confessed To Him That She Cheated by Donexy16(m): 6:45am On Jul 03, 2018
youngest85:
Someone who suppose to stand his feet and batter the woman

Lol..
Re: Man Died Of Heart Attack After His Wife Confessed To Him That She Cheated by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:47am On Jul 03, 2018
After God.....Fear an 'adulterous' Woman!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Died Of Heart Attack After His Wife Confessed To Him That She Cheated by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 03, 2018
RIP to the dead, this news pain me, Rule no 1,when ur gf, wife cheats on you, don't even stress ur fingernails, don't beat her abeg, just free d bitch, just go and enjoy your life, life is too short, its better to die for Nigeria than to die for a cheating woman. He was shocked!

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Died Of Heart Attack After His Wife Confessed To Him That She Cheated by Ogalanyaidi(m): 6:47am On Jul 03, 2018
What kind of bad news is this one now. May we not hear confessions that will kill us

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Died Of Heart Attack After His Wife Confessed To Him That She Cheated by Beface(m): 6:48am On Jul 03, 2018
I guess her ex husband family have used one diabolic power on whoever that is behind the man's death as a result the husband spirit is hunting her.

5 Likes

Re: Man Died Of Heart Attack After His Wife Confessed To Him That She Cheated by Nobody: 6:49am On Jul 03, 2018
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

This is another Motherf*cking reason why I dread marriage.

He got to know after she had confessed self not that he caught her redhanded. Why you go con die of heart attack.

Maybe he's battling with a terminal disease.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Died Of Heart Attack After His Wife Confessed To Him That She Cheated by madridguy(m): 6:49am On Jul 03, 2018
Women killing men since the days of Samson and Delilah.

3 Likes

Re: Man Died Of Heart Attack After His Wife Confessed To Him That She Cheated by agbonkamen(f): 6:49am On Jul 03, 2018
some women are useless.... Rip to the man

3 Likes

Re: Man Died Of Heart Attack After His Wife Confessed To Him That She Cheated by Partnerbiz3: 6:49am On Jul 03, 2018
What's the essence of the confession?

Bible says that what the heart does not know, it doew not grieve over...

2 Likes

Re: Man Died Of Heart Attack After His Wife Confessed To Him That She Cheated by Nopeace4dwicked: 6:49am On Jul 03, 2018
Story doesn't add up. Try harder

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Died Of Heart Attack After His Wife Confessed To Him That She Cheated by DoTheNeedful: 6:49am On Jul 03, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Weak man!

No wonder the wife cheated, its obvious he was weak on bed.

Attention seeker! We have seen you undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Died Of Heart Attack After His Wife Confessed To Him That She Cheated by Mosesjoker(m): 6:49am On Jul 03, 2018
killer woman.......

I hate reading this type of story.
Re: Man Died Of Heart Attack After His Wife Confessed To Him That She Cheated by Ziggylady(f): 6:50am On Jul 03, 2018
Nigerian men can sure give what they cannot take..

Rest in peace bros,.

6 Likes

Re: Man Died Of Heart Attack After His Wife Confessed To Him That She Cheated by kapelvej: 6:50am On Jul 03, 2018
Something is not right with the story

16 Likes

Re: Man Died Of Heart Attack After His Wife Confessed To Him That She Cheated by diebuhari1: 6:50am On Jul 03, 2018
Check out the kind of nonsense disjointed story a moderator brought to front page Seun.

13 Likes

Re: Man Died Of Heart Attack After His Wife Confessed To Him That She Cheated by b0rn2fuck(m): 6:50am On Jul 03, 2018
Donexy16:
Women n cheating these days
do they cheat within themselves? for every single cheating woman, she must be available with another cheating man, so both men and women are equal in cheating because toto no dey fuvk toto, Na still prick go enter, not talking of lesbian case

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Died Of Heart Attack After His Wife Confessed To Him That She Cheated by Nigeman: 6:50am On Jul 03, 2018
What a World we live. No woman no cry............., no woman no cry......................
Re: Man Died Of Heart Attack After His Wife Confessed To Him That She Cheated by Chubhie: 6:50am On Jul 03, 2018
Why are women killing our men like chickens
Re: Man Died Of Heart Attack After His Wife Confessed To Him That She Cheated by frankpro27(m): 6:50am On Jul 03, 2018
Lol. He just gave the woman an express all expense paid ticket to continue cheating.
Re: Man Died Of Heart Attack After His Wife Confessed To Him That She Cheated by Google63(m): 6:51am On Jul 03, 2018
I'm not sure bloggers will go to heaven

10 Likes

Re: Man Died Of Heart Attack After His Wife Confessed To Him That She Cheated by akeentech(m): 6:51am On Jul 03, 2018
After women fear devil
Re: Man Died Of Heart Attack After His Wife Confessed To Him That She Cheated by AgbitiOnne: 6:51am On Jul 03, 2018
After 15 years of marriage lipsrsealed Some women are heartless
Re: Man Died Of Heart Attack After His Wife Confessed To Him That She Cheated by peterkelechi30(m): 6:51am On Jul 03, 2018
WICKED WOMAN....Fear them
Re: Man Died Of Heart Attack After His Wife Confessed To Him That She Cheated by TMemos: 6:51am On Jul 03, 2018
In the original story, the man did not die

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death / How Does An Average Nigerian Youth Escape Poverty? / My Wife To Be Has Anger Issue. How Do I Curtail It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.