Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,787 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:02 AM

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional (201 Views)

Rhapsody Of Realities PDF Download For MAY 2024 / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2024 / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by Skyfornia(m): 7:17am On Jul 03, 2018
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

TUESDAY, 3RD JULY. http:///rorsponsorship

THEME: CHRIST IN YOU

OPENING SCRIPTURE: To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory (Colossians 1:27).

The essence of Christianity is “Christ in you”; that’s the power and the glory of Christianity. When some people say, “Christ is in me,” they’re merely repeating a religious cliché; they haven’t grasped the power and import of that statement. Everything Jesus came to accomplish was aimed at Christ being in you. Christ in you is everything.

Jesus didn’t just come to save us from sin; He saved us from sin for a purpose! Saving us from sin was a means to an end: to make each one of us God’s living tabernacle, in such a way that we become one with Him. This is the ultimate aim of Christianity. It’s an extraordinary thinking; it reveals the excellence of our God’s mentality! It’s like the mixture of a house and its owner. How can one even contemplate that, and eventually carry it out? How can one bring a house together with its owner, and make them one?

But our God did! He didn’t just make us His house, He made us one with Himself. Together, we’re one divine creation, for the Bible says, “…he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit” (1 Corinthians 6:17). God’s ultimate purpose was to reproduce Himself in us, and He’s achieved it through the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ. He didn’t just want to have kids; His idea was to reproduce Himself and have “associates of the God-kind.”

But when you look at your life, with the things happening, it may not seem like you’re anything close to what God ever intended. That’s why He wants you to focus on His Word and see that your priestly life has begun; your royal life has begun. The Holy Spirit in you is the assurance, the guarantee, and the realization of your glorious life. Hallelujah!

(FREE � http:///2dZqtLQ )

PRAYER
Dear heavenly Father, thank you for the treasure you’ve deposited in my spirit. I’m a king-priest unto you, showing forth your wisdom, and demonstrating your glory and dominion in the earth. Christ is in me, and His life in me makes me victorious forever, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: Galatians 3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

2 Corinthians 4:7 But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.

1 Corinthians 6:17 But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Acts 16:16-40 & Job 1-2
2-Year Bible Reading Plan
2 Corinthians 12:11-21 & Isaiah 22

http:///rorsponsorship
Please don't stop at reading, join us today let's take God's divine presence into every man's world.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/07/18 / CAN Calls For Three Days Fasting And Prayer By All Christians In Nigeria / Hidden In A Field

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.