Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,842 members, 7,831,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

4-Year-Old Boy Killed By His Father's Landlord In Ogun (Graphic Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 4-Year-Old Boy Killed By His Father's Landlord In Ogun (Graphic Photo) (26271 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) / 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) / Cult Clash: Man Beheaded In Ilaro, Ogun (Graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4-Year-Old Boy Killed By His Father's Landlord In Ogun (Graphic Photo) by dreamwords: 11:55am On Jul 03, 2018
Skullz
Re: 4-Year-Old Boy Killed By His Father's Landlord In Ogun (Graphic Photo) by Laple0541(m): 11:58am On Jul 03, 2018
So pathethic, how on earth could a lunatic like that own a house in the first instance..........

Anyway, na Nigeria sha, God help my fatherland...RIP innocent soul.
Re: 4-Year-Old Boy Killed By His Father's Landlord In Ogun (Graphic Photo) by FODA(m): 12:05pm On Jul 03, 2018
Princesaha:
You see why blood money is not good at all. Rest in peace to the poor boy.
everything is not blood money ,the landlord is mentally disorder,he used to walk 10km with boxer,i blame the community and akpan family,they Ve been aware of d man state of health for long and nothing was done about it,rip to the innocent boy.
Re: 4-Year-Old Boy Killed By His Father's Landlord In Ogun (Graphic Photo) by fatomayo(m): 12:07pm On Jul 03, 2018
The man must have been on drug...RIP CHILD
Re: 4-Year-Old Boy Killed By His Father's Landlord In Ogun (Graphic Photo) by Tonimordred(m): 12:13pm On Jul 03, 2018
Ritual things
Re: 4-Year-Old Boy Killed By His Father's Landlord In Ogun (Graphic Photo) by Tonimordred(m): 12:16pm On Jul 03, 2018
FODA:
everything is not blood money ,the landlord is mentally disorder,he used to walk 10km with boxer,i blame the community and akpan family,they Ve been aware of d man state of health for long and nothing was done about it,rip to the innocent boy.
hw did u knw he walk 10km wit wrestlers
Re: 4-Year-Old Boy Killed By His Father's Landlord In Ogun (Graphic Photo) by tofolo(m): 12:21pm On Jul 03, 2018
crispus09:
Lord have marcy

wait I just made FTC? I have a feeling everything has started falling in place for me and my family,blessings is on my way.

but I thought there is a bonus for FTC? am waiting for mine[b][/b]
grin grin grin Good luck.
Re: 4-Year-Old Boy Killed By His Father's Landlord In Ogun (Graphic Photo) by skales67(m): 12:25pm On Jul 03, 2018
Awon Omoluabeast! He was tired of accommodating! grin
Re: 4-Year-Old Boy Killed By His Father's Landlord In Ogun (Graphic Photo) by magnifx6(m): 12:35pm On Jul 03, 2018
This is just the begining of wickedness in this last days.
Re: 4-Year-Old Boy Killed By His Father's Landlord In Ogun (Graphic Photo) by yazach: 12:42pm On Jul 03, 2018
delishpot:

Not everyone is like some pipu who blame everything happening in Nigeria on PDP. Some people will call out Fulani herdsmen when they are involved and call out landlords or SARS when they are involved. If Fulanis did not do it, they shall not be mentioned.

Last statement, they will mention because it is not Fulani they wanted to deal with but the person that block their ways of stealing
Re: 4-Year-Old Boy Killed By His Father's Landlord In Ogun (Graphic Photo) by gwama: 1:41pm On Jul 03, 2018
You woman, I hope that you will divorce immediately from this husband, otherwise, it will be you his next murder. angry angry
Re: 4-Year-Old Boy Killed By His Father's Landlord In Ogun (Graphic Photo) by sirusX(m): 3:25pm On Jul 03, 2018
asawanathegreat:
Let the court sentence him without delay

If he has had a previous case with a psychiatric hospital, the case might be dismissed on grounds of insanity

In the end, he ends up in a psych ward and not behind bars
Re: 4-Year-Old Boy Killed By His Father's Landlord In Ogun (Graphic Photo) by asawanathegreat(m): 6:30pm On Jul 03, 2018
sirusX:

If he has had a previous case with a psychiatric hospital, the case might be dismissed on grounds of insanity

In the end, he ends up in a psych ward and not behind bars
Hmmm is possible sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Nigerians Arrested For Fighting Policemen Have Been Remanded At Kirikiri / Rivers Indigenes And Hausa Clash At Onne, Rivers, 2 Killed, Church, Mosque Burnt / Hoodlums Attack, Loot Bus Carrying Christmas Gifts For Ibadan Mogajis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.