Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 (97574 Views)

Our Problems With N100,000 Weekly Withdrawal Limit — NECA / 18 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000! / I Know 20 Businesses You Can Start With 100k – Boda Lanre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 by vickifeanyi47(m): 10:46pm On Jul 04, 2018
You can do animal husbandry in a small scale rabbit farming is cheap to start
Re: 10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 by emeijeh(m): 11:56pm On Jul 04, 2018
Folashade2016:

Chai..... Savage.

Lol.
I spoke the obvious truth sis
Re: 10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 by emeijeh(m): 12:02am On Jul 05, 2018
anitasoll:
You can start making money with much less than 100k if you apply yourself and use the skills you already have.

You can create a blog with under 10k, build your blog traffic and make good money from your blog selling advertising, affiliate marketing, sponsored posts and even your own physical or informational product.

You can also, make money with almost zero investment through social media marketing and social media management. If you love using facebook and instagram, these are the best places to start.

There are so many ways to create a sustainable online business, but you have to understand that it is a real business and will require real work and time to grow.

Stop looking for quick fixes. Online marketing is where all businesses go to improve, reach a wide audience and expand sales.

So if you want to learn more, click on my signature link to join my Online Biz Membership for free.

Learn, build, grow and profit.

Take consistent action and be patient.

Interesting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 05, 2018
akeentech:

See my signature for my WhatsApp contact thanks.
Ok thanks
Re: 10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 by jclassiq(m): 1:21pm On Jul 06, 2018
franchasng:
when will you guys stop all these recycled random business idea shiit and come up with creative, revolutionary and entirely new business ideas that will not only sell in Nigeria but all over the world

kindly create it your self sir!!!
Re: 10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 by ExplicitConect: 3:40pm On Oct 11, 2018
It's easy to start all the businesses listed on here by people (They are coming, just wait) but what's not easy is sustaining these businesses.

So if the capital owner really wants to start a business he/she should research on the cost and benefit of the business and most importantly the cost of building a customer base or reaching target market,

Also, an intense research on market competition to verify the level of competition where the buzness will be located, no one wants to start a business with product or service that are not patronized. Lastly my advice to you is start a business that solves a need within its located area and make sure the number of people solving that need are not too much already if not you will struggle for market standings..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 by WendySalisu: 5:12pm On Oct 12, 2018
You can start the following business with 100k;

Online clothing wears: The thing about this is that you must be someone that understands style very well to be able to sell what people would buy and you can do that online so no need for a shop. just get a supplier and his/her number to send you pictures of new collections that you would post online for your customers. Then do a facebook advert to boost it further and business begins to boom gradually.

Office shoes: This one would work well in Lagos. You could sell shoes online also that are office inclined not for clubs because those ones are usually expensive and the customers are not as wide as those that need shoes for office.

Accessories: accessories are always eye-catchy and easy to sell because it is usually not expensive. trendy face caps, bandana, scarfts, phone accessories, midi-rings, earrings, sunshades, and the likes. and you don't have to own a shop, just start online and do a little instagram and facebook advert to reach more people.

Farming: I would suggest cassava because it does not require so much money, it grows in 5months, and your pool of customers is wider considering the fact that it can be used for garri, fufu and abacha,

Chin-Chin/Popcorn: Nothing sells faster than fingers snacks especially in Lagos where there is always traffic and people just want to snack on something. although Popcorn is better considering the fact that it is not as stressful as making chin-chin and you would make more profit from popcorn compared to chin-chin. Also, popcorn does not require so much expertise like chin-chin so anyone can do it with just corn, butter, oil, sugar, and flavor if you want to go extra and packaging.

Plantain Chips: Like popcorn, it requires no expertise, just oil, salt and the plantain with the packaging and that is all.
Others include, bags and purse, belts and wallet for guys, wrist watch for ladies. etc

If you would like to start a business soon you need a quick loan of up N5, 000, 000, then visit www.pagefinancials.com to get a quick loan.
Note that the minimum you can get as a loan is N100,000 which makes it even better, just in case you want to start really small.

Again visit www.pagefinancials.com to get a quick loan for your business.
Re: 10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 by Ufonikoh(m): 10:17pm On Aug 17, 2020
Good one...... interesting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Know 20 Businesses You Can Start With 100k – Boda Lanre / How To Send And Receive Paypal Funds In Nigeria (Photos) / How Much Is A Unit Of Electricity In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.