Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

“I Can Take Your Man And Crown Him My King” – Bbnaija’s Khloe Warns - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Can Take Your Man And Crown Him My King” – Bbnaija’s Khloe Warns (294 Views)

BBNaija's Khloe Stuns In Fulani Traditional Attire (Photos) / BBNaija: Khloe Drags With Fan On Instagram / BBNaija: Khloe Reunites With Denrele After Disqualification From The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Can Take Your Man And Crown Him My King” – Bbnaija’s Khloe Warns by Gistmeportal1: 9:42am On Jul 03, 2018
Big Brother Naija housemate, Khloe has sent a stern warning to someone or a group of persons via her Instagram page.

This comes moments after her colleague and friend, Ahneeka came to her defence after she was mocked by a troll, following the romantic date night Cee-C and Leo had.

Khloe was slammed by a troll who claimed that Cee-C stole her man, even when she was reportedly trying so hard to have a romantic relationship with Leo both in the house and outside the house.

In her new IG post, Khloe wrote...
https://www.gistme.ng/i-can-take-your-man-and-crown-him-my-king-bbnaijas-khloe-warns/
Re: “I Can Take Your Man And Crown Him My King” – Bbnaija’s Khloe Warns by BeingFrank(m): 9:51am On Jul 03, 2018
This LovePeddler Khole Self. Looking For Men To Forcefully Snap From Their Wives And Crown King. Is She A King Maker? undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Video : Edo Community In Search Of Six Year Old Boy Swept Away By Flood / Wale Turner – Freaky Friday / Big Brother Naija’s Soma Sailed Through A Nearly Fatal Accident (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.