Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,401 members, 7,822,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Yaa Jackson: If You Are Not Driving A Tear Rubber Car, Don’t Approach Me - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yaa Jackson: If You Are Not Driving A Tear Rubber Car, Don’t Approach Me (38627 Views)

Eno Barony: Men Are Scared To Approach Me / Maame Yaa Jackson Begs Shatta Wale For One-night stand / I Can’t Date A Man Who Can't Buy Me A Car – Maame Yaa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yaa Jackson: If You Are Not Driving A Tear Rubber Car, Don’t Approach Me by Sirpaul(m): 1:37pm On Jul 03, 2018
Being honest may not get you a lot of friends but it'll always get the right ones.
Re: Yaa Jackson: If You Are Not Driving A Tear Rubber Car, Don’t Approach Me by inoki247: 1:37pm On Jul 03, 2018
you mean Tear rubber Codom wey e go use ride u...

1 Like

Re: Yaa Jackson: If You Are Not Driving A Tear Rubber Car, Don’t Approach Me by skales67(m): 1:37pm On Jul 03, 2018
Na to just enter Ghana go rent one "tear rubber" G-wagon and give this hoe doggy at the back seat and dump her afterwards.
Re: Yaa Jackson: If You Are Not Driving A Tear Rubber Car, Don’t Approach Me by orumoajiri(m): 1:37pm On Jul 03, 2018
wuuu...yo.. lol..gals sha... ;Dwuuu...yo.. lol..gals sha...
Re: Yaa Jackson: If You Are Not Driving A Tear Rubber Car, Don’t Approach Me by devigblegble: 1:37pm On Jul 03, 2018
Ghana got some fugly aSs girls tryna be Kim Kardashian smh

1 Like

Re: Yaa Jackson: If You Are Not Driving A Tear Rubber Car, Don’t Approach Me by kaen1317: 1:37pm On Jul 03, 2018
As long as your toto is tear rubber
Re: Yaa Jackson: If You Are Not Driving A Tear Rubber Car, Don’t Approach Me by skales67(m): 1:38pm On Jul 03, 2018
inoki247:
jjj

Ijiji= housefly in Igbo languageundecided
Re: Yaa Jackson: If You Are Not Driving A Tear Rubber Car, Don’t Approach Me by Ufranklin92(m): 1:38pm On Jul 03, 2018
Thunder fire ur generation

Idiot
Re: Yaa Jackson: If You Are Not Driving A Tear Rubber Car, Don’t Approach Me by Navalsadiq(m): 1:40pm On Jul 03, 2018
And if what you have inbetween your leggs is not tear leather please don't expect me to approach you.

1 Like

Re: Yaa Jackson: If You Are Not Driving A Tear Rubber Car, Don’t Approach Me by pafo(m): 1:40pm On Jul 03, 2018
Jesus! I was expecting to see a beauty queen, but now I am speechless.

Enjoy singledom! You kuku be dyke before.

1 Like

Re: Yaa Jackson: If You Are Not Driving A Tear Rubber Car, Don’t Approach Me by Kennyoloyede(m): 1:40pm On Jul 03, 2018
Yeye girl.....
grin

Check My signature
Re: Yaa Jackson: If You Are Not Driving A Tear Rubber Car, Don’t Approach Me by mynaijadj(m): 1:41pm On Jul 03, 2018
Is your father driving tear rubber?
Re: Yaa Jackson: If You Are Not Driving A Tear Rubber Car, Don’t Approach Me by vulpeslopez(m): 1:41pm On Jul 03, 2018
Olosho united
Re: Yaa Jackson: If You Are Not Driving A Tear Rubber Car, Don’t Approach Me by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 03, 2018
Sextape loading
Re: Yaa Jackson: If You Are Not Driving A Tear Rubber Car, Don’t Approach Me by Paltielz(m): 1:43pm On Jul 03, 2018
As ugly as u are
Re: Yaa Jackson: If You Are Not Driving A Tear Rubber Car, Don’t Approach Me by Imustreturn(m): 1:44pm On Jul 03, 2018
This one wah dey smell like rotten fish ehhh

1 Like

Re: Yaa Jackson: If You Are Not Driving A Tear Rubber Car, Don’t Approach Me by TonyBankz(m): 1:44pm On Jul 03, 2018
Mama,are u chioma dat am giving assurance of tear rubber car,infact spell assurance nd tear rubber..ur mates are hustling nd makin money,getting em selves tear rubber car nd u ar here looking fr a guy to get u dat..mtcheww..attention seeking olosho.
Re: Yaa Jackson: If You Are Not Driving A Tear Rubber Car, Don’t Approach Me by sweetTai(m): 1:45pm On Jul 03, 2018
*Nairaland Moderators* GET YOUR HEAD RIGHT! Some of us come to Nairaland to get the latest updates on important stories happening in Naija NOT news about a lost teenager looking for hot dick. Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Yaa Jackson: If You Are Not Driving A Tear Rubber Car, Don’t Approach Me by 21savages: 1:45pm On Jul 03, 2018
Tear robber abi, u go jam person wey go tear u.
Re: Yaa Jackson: If You Are Not Driving A Tear Rubber Car, Don’t Approach Me by maxtreme: 1:46pm On Jul 03, 2018
SHE BE LIKE RUBBER WEY DON TEAR, grin grin grin Not even clean, I drive tear rubber, I no go see you.
Re: Yaa Jackson: If You Are Not Driving A Tear Rubber Car, Don’t Approach Me by DrTims(m): 1:47pm On Jul 03, 2018
Hey what's up. Can we be friends wink
ChimuchiYola:
See this ugly person wey I fine pass sef. ....

Ashawo
Re: Yaa Jackson: If You Are Not Driving A Tear Rubber Car, Don’t Approach Me by bewla(m): 1:48pm On Jul 03, 2018
Rityonyi:
All drivers employed to drive tear rubber car approach her no time to waste as you already have the ticket she need. Yea she is cheap like that.

My dear men will only see you as mere tool the use to ease tension.

Olosho without brain
don't tell her umunadi is at work
Re: Yaa Jackson: If You Are Not Driving A Tear Rubber Car, Don’t Approach Me by spiritedtete: 1:50pm On Jul 03, 2018
Egbere!!!
Re: Yaa Jackson: If You Are Not Driving A Tear Rubber Car, Don’t Approach Me by mimimile93: 1:50pm On Jul 03, 2018
mary4:
Yaa Jackson has disclosed that now she will only pay attention to guys driving brand new cars.

She says she’s no longer interested in those who are driving second-hand cars, so we bet you can imagine the fate of those who don’t even own a car at all.

Yaa Jackson, who is just about 19 years old made this revelation in a video she posted on her Instagram account.

The teen actress who started acting about the same time with Maame Serwaa has also ventured into music and even has her first single out.

Wearing a shirt with its buttons opened, exposing parts of her round b000bs, the actress disclosed that, this time around girls like herself are no longer interested in dating broke guys, so if any guy wants to date her, the person should be ready to buy her brand new clothes and must drive a brand new car.

We are just hoping she didn’t mean that literally as her first single is titled ‘Tear Rubber’

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/07/if-you-are-not-driving-a-tear-rubber-car-dont-approach-me-ghanaian-actress-photos/

What does she has to offer a man?
Re: Yaa Jackson: If You Are Not Driving A Tear Rubber Car, Don’t Approach Me by enemyofprogress: 1:51pm On Jul 03, 2018
That's a biiiiitch with a tear leather pusssssssy
Re: Yaa Jackson: If You Are Not Driving A Tear Rubber Car, Don’t Approach Me by mimimile93: 1:53pm On Jul 03, 2018
Rityonyi:
All drivers employed to drive tear rubber car approach her no time to waste as you already have the ticket she need. Yea she is cheap like that.

My dear men will only see you as mere tool the use to ease tension.

Olosho without brain

An average naija girl thinks the way this Jackson who.re thinks..

They want brand new everything yet their poosies are old smelly cargos
Re: Yaa Jackson: If You Are Not Driving A Tear Rubber Car, Don’t Approach Me by ThugBoy(m): 1:55pm On Jul 03, 2018
olosho sported
Re: Yaa Jackson: If You Are Not Driving A Tear Rubber Car, Don’t Approach Me by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 03, 2018
Jesusssssssssz!
Even if them use this ugly thing dash me, I no de do
Re: Yaa Jackson: If You Are Not Driving A Tear Rubber Car, Don’t Approach Me by Ishilove: 1:58pm On Jul 03, 2018
Thirsty hoe.

I wonder why social media is promoting prostitution...
Re: Yaa Jackson: If You Are Not Driving A Tear Rubber Car, Don’t Approach Me by micflo28(m): 2:02pm On Jul 03, 2018
Is beta for a man to be stingy with the money� he hustled for,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, than a woman� to deny you hole that she didn't even drill it herself. ���
Re: Yaa Jackson: If You Are Not Driving A Tear Rubber Car, Don’t Approach Me by Mydazz(m): 2:04pm On Jul 03, 2018
This 10kobo thing,..... can't find an iota of attraction anywhere,..... packaging would have helped her In a way but dumbness will not allow her to even realise that. Well, when a girl doesn't have brain na her toto go suffer am.
It's high time Ghana cash in on their lots of prostitutes, make it legal and make some cash through tax,,....... the way it is now, the government is losing revenue

1 Like

Re: Yaa Jackson: If You Are Not Driving A Tear Rubber Car, Don’t Approach Me by tfelicityk(m): 2:05pm On Jul 03, 2018
See another means of gaining attention... She is real tear rubber... Abeg make una clothes her well. #attentionseeker

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2face Sang For Annie Idibia On Her 21st Birthday (Photos) / Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's Father's Burial / Ese Eriata's Outfit To Olajumoke's TV Series Launch Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.