Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

SOS:Bureau Of Public Procurement Registration - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SOS:Bureau Of Public Procurement Registration (463 Views)

Obaseki Has Set A New Benchmark For Public Procurement In Nigeria, Says Idogun / Pictures of PUBLIC LAUNDRY services In The U.S. / Don't be deceived by National Bureau of Statistics Comment on Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SOS:Bureau Of Public Procurement Registration by Powerexpert: 10:54am On Jul 03, 2018
Dear nairalanders,

I have been trying to get a hold of bpp but at the moment, it's not working.
I tried sending a mail but it bounced back, I also texted the number of their page, it's the same thing and the reception on the phone end was not okay with me. After luckily been able to reach them after alot of calls and the response gotten, I have been trying countless time on phone again to reach them but to no avail.

I have also reported on their site too.

Now the problem is, I am trying to register on their platform but I was told that my RC number already existed on BPP's database, when I did a name search, it showed record not found.

Please anyone in the house with similar experience or who works in BPP should kindly provide suggestions as regards this.

(1) (Reply)

. / Establish Yourself In The Real Estate Market / I Want To Buy Old Business Paypal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.