Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,478 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Breaking! Tiwa Savage’s Husband, Tee Bilz Returns With Powerful Post On Instagra - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Breaking! Tiwa Savage’s Husband, Tee Bilz Returns With Powerful Post On Instagra (2602 Views)

Ndidi Obi Returns With 'Living In Bondage, Breaking Free' (Photos) / Tiwa Salvage Files To Divorce Husband Tee Billz / Marriage Crash: Mercy Johnson Opens Up After Deleting Hubby's Photos On Instagra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking! Tiwa Savage’s Husband, Tee Bilz Returns With Powerful Post On Instagra by celebritygists(m): 1:52pm On Jul 03, 2018
Breaking! Tiwa Savage’s Husband, Tee Bilz Returns with powerful post on Instagram, is Wizkid not in trouble?

After an 8-month hiatus, Mavin Singer, Tiwa Savage’s husband, Teebillz has finally returned to IG and he made his return with a powerful message.

Teebilz first posted a caption on his status, requesting that someone volunteers to teach him how to use Instagram again after that long period of time.

One of the greatest regrets in life is being what others would want you to be, rather than being yourself.” “When you stop living your life based on what others think of you real life begins. At that moment, you will finally see the door of self acceptance opened.”

Full gist via:http://www.nasonaija.xyz/2018/07/breaking-tiwa-savages-husband-tee-bilz.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Breaking! Tiwa Savage’s Husband, Tee Bilz Returns With Powerful Post On Instagra by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:59pm On Jul 03, 2018
undecided

Na lie.. He surely know how to use IG coz if he doesn't, he will be struggling on how to post a simple live message on IG lipsrsealed
Re: Breaking! Tiwa Savage’s Husband, Tee Bilz Returns With Powerful Post On Instagra by akprosperblog(m): 4:06pm On Jul 03, 2018
update.. .followers thing. . . . . . . Get a professional website for 25k. contact in my signature.
Re: Breaking! Tiwa Savage’s Husband, Tee Bilz Returns With Powerful Post On Instagra by Auladimeji1: 4:42pm On Jul 03, 2018
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew undecided

Re: Breaking! Tiwa Savage’s Husband, Tee Bilz Returns With Powerful Post On Instagra by 9jaown(m): 12:02am On Jul 04, 2018
I unfollowed him after his S***** attempt. Fake aZZ N****. B**** over a woman.
Wey some bois are praying to be Him. Too bad his wife Oloshorism start manifesting after der breakup. N**** was right when he said “she has slept with( I will call the names) 2baba, Sid, don Baba, am not sure if he mentioned my name sha. But the 4kedup.

Re: Breaking! Tiwa Savage’s Husband, Tee Bilz Returns With Powerful Post On Instagra by Nobody: 12:11am On Jul 04, 2018
Was expecting to see Tiwa's replacement undecided
Re: Breaking! Tiwa Savage’s Husband, Tee Bilz Returns With Powerful Post On Instagra by Fazemood(m): 7:59am On Jul 04, 2018
Whats powerful about this message now Bloggers eh!
Re: Breaking! Tiwa Savage’s Husband, Tee Bilz Returns With Powerful Post On Instagra by cvibe2: 9:26am On Jul 04, 2018
This Teebillz that forgot his source of income was his wife. Manager, husband, etc

(1) (Reply)

Little Daughter Exposed Her Curvy Mom, Saying That Her Curvy Booty Is Fake / My Legacy 'Saint Sami-Ganja' Now On Urban Dictionary - Singer Slimcase / Former Taraba State First Lady, Hauwa Danbaba Suntai Finds Love Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.