Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,458 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Beamco Nigeria Limited - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Beamco Nigeria Limited (1982 Views)

Beamco Nigeria Limited Vacancy For An Admin Officer / Citi-serve Nigeria Limited Recruitment Test Invite 2017 / Vacancies At Chisco Transport Nigeria Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beamco Nigeria Limited by HenryThegreat1(m): 3:40pm On Jul 03, 2018
Who know more about this company at Apapa Beamco Nigeria Limited.
Re: Beamco Nigeria Limited by tonbeeus: 10:56pm On Oct 21, 2019
i was sent an interview with Beamco Nigeria Ltd, i need insightful information that could assist me during the interview session.
Re: Beamco Nigeria Limited by dante12412(m): 2:54am On Oct 22, 2019
tonbeeus:
i was sent an interview with Beamco Nigeria Ltd, i need insightful information that could assist me during the interview session.

Pls how and when did you apply?
Re: Beamco Nigeria Limited by Dasini: 4:43am On Oct 22, 2019
It is a lebanese construction firm based in Apapa. I had opportunity to work with them, but didn’t. Give it a trial
Re: Beamco Nigeria Limited by tonbeeus: 4:59am On Oct 23, 2019
They actually saw my profile through the LinkedIn, I was asked to send my CV by their recruitment consultant which I did last month. I was invited for ths interview in few weeks later. It's for the role of a field coordinator. Thnks for the feedback.
Re: Beamco Nigeria Limited by Tobiobi: 2:59pm On Oct 23, 2019
Re: Beamco Nigeria Limited by Swiftylistic: 3:54pm On Oct 23, 2019
please can u share the link to apply or an email address to forward CV to, if you have
tonbeeus:
They actually saw my profile through the LinkedIn, I was asked to send my CV by their recruitment consultant which I did last month. I was invited for ths interview in few weeks later. It's for the role of a field coordinator. Thnks for the feedback.
Re: Beamco Nigeria Limited by Eduwalter(m): 8:18pm On Nov 01, 2019
Please how was the interview? I was invited for an interview too, what is it like??

tonbeeus:
Re: Beamco Nigeria Limited by Tobiobi: 10:17am On Nov 02, 2019
Eduwalter:
Please how was the interview? I was invited for an interview too, what is it like??

Pls how did u apply
Re: Beamco Nigeria Limited by tonbeeus: 5:30pm On Nov 22, 2019
The first stage of interview was oral questions about my qualifications and work experience, not too hectic, it was conducted by their head of HR dept. Then the second interview was to meet their GM. The same oral interview but more seriously about my previous work experience. It lasted about 15min to 20 mins. The two stages of interviews were interval of two wks between each other.

(1) (Reply)

FGN Graduate Employment Scheme 2018 (APPLY NOW) / Lagos Oil & Gas Giant - Sellafield Energy Graduate & Non-graduate Recruitment / 5 Best Paid Online Survey Sites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.