Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,089 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

100 Free Websites For 100 Nairaland Smes - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 100 Free Websites For 100 Nairaland Smes (314 Views)

I Want To Teach 100 Nairaland Member How To Start A POS Business / Free Websites For All Businesses And Startups - Website Week Promo / 10 Free Websites You Can Make $100 A Day Working From Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

100 Free Websites For 100 Nairaland Smes by databoy247(m): 3:40pm On Jul 03, 2018
I am always enthused by tech-based startups. It has been my attraction right from an early age.

I had the privilege of working for an organization for 3+ years before I quit. Then it took me another 2 years to fully understand that to become successful in life, your "hustle" must be centered around your passion. Take it or leave it. And my passion is tech. So far, I have launched several minuscule ideas and a lot of them have been successful. I thank God for this platform where I have truly met tech enthusiasts like myself who are really doing wonders.

2015/16, I initiated a thread here for contractors and it got an amazing 50,000+ views and hundreds of comments within the first 6 weeks. A platform was launched afterward which solved the problem of the tiny bottlenecks contractors in Nigeria faces. It helped hundreds of folks. Though I left it for other ventures (working on reviving it though), it was a slam dunk.

2016, I start a resume writing/career help platform online (website) and till date, it has helped thousands of folks get their career journey right! It's still highly functional and is currently the top resume writing platform in Nigeria (ask Google).

2017, I started a freelancing system where I collate jobs from several sources and get freelancers employed. It was another success as till date, over 50 freelancers have worked and earned money via the system. Over N500,000+ in payout has been made. Currently, am about to launch the official platform (website). This isn't fiverr, it's a 9ja made platform dishing out projects for Nigerians. With more than 100 projects coming in monthly, I think this is another slam dunk.

January 2018, I launched a new research-based platform (website) and it processed orders worth N300k within the first 2 months. It is still operational to date. Another slam dunk!

Am not bragging but trying to reveal a fact. These and many other successes start with owning a simple 4-5 page website!

You may not believe it but having a website to back that your slim business idea might be all the trick you have been waiting for to succeed. I am opening the floor for interested participants to get a business website for little or nothing.

Sometime in 2017, I decided to launch a unique web hosting/design platform. Unfortunately, I experienced some unexpected shortcomings (every entrepreneur do). The project was put on pending and now it's been revived and WILL definitely be a slam dunk.

100 websites for 100 SME owners.

I have decided to give a mindblowing, mouthwatering offer..... I and my team will help build a simple business website for the next 100 persons to patronize this service.

- You buy a domain name (.com.ng) and a hosting account both for N7,000 in our platform and you get a simple 4-5 page website set up for you F.REE. The least I charge for website design is N100k. But you will be getting this for me at no extra cost.

- You also get tips on how your new website can really convert new customers for you within a very short time. I am a very busy person but I will create the time for you on this. A WhatsApp group will be created for all clients and you will be rigorously thought how to make your website succeed.

Like I said, I have made millions from my "small" online ventures and projects and trust me, they all began with owning a simple website.

Those who know me here on NL knows I am a businessman who keeps my word. I am not a very good storyteller, but if you are interested in this offer, call 080.5890.4835 as quickly as you can (If WhatsApp is more preferable, no problem). Because when I get the right number, I'll shut down this offer.
Re: 100 Free Websites For 100 Nairaland Smes by databoy247(m): 5:36pm On Jul 04, 2018
Still open

(1) (Reply)

N1k Rice Is The Biggest Nigerian Twitter Trend For The Day / Strategic Human Resource Management / How To Find A Great And Sustainable Business Idea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.