Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Ghana Enqueries - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ghana Enqueries (696 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghana Enqueries by champsdre(m): 5:13pm On Jul 03, 2018
Pls house wat is the visa fee nd return ticket to ghanA...1 week stay max
Re: Ghana Enqueries by aywhy93(m): 12:17am On Jul 04, 2018
Let me hang around...

I'm planning to travel to Ghana and If possible visit some other countries that are accessible from there via road too just to see new places and at least, have some African travel history.

@OP, Ghana and all other ECOWAS members are free to enter, no need for visa. You'll be stamped in on arrival.
Re: Ghana Enqueries by M2dX(m): 4:15am On Jul 08, 2018
champsdre:
Pls house wat is the visa fee nd return ticket to ghanA...1 week stay max
i want to ask you somthing
Re: Ghana Enqueries by Godson201333(m): 9:50am On Jul 08, 2018
You do not need any Visa to visit Ghana but you do need a valid International Passport and you can stay for a maximum of 90 days for free....Thereafter you might need to apply for your residence permit

1 Like

Re: Ghana Enqueries by buddy221(m): 8:07am On Jul 10, 2018
if you are from Nigeria you don't need a visa to enter Ghana. With your international passport and yellow card you are good to go. Even without international passport you can still migrate. If you have any form of ID card you are still good to go. The advantage of having an international passport is that you pay less money on transportation. I'm presently in Ghana you can ask me anything.
Re: Ghana Enqueries by kunlexbaba45(m): 9:45am On Jul 10, 2018
buddy221:
if you are from Nigeria you don't need a visa to enter Ghana. With your international passport and yellow card you are good to go. Even without international passport you can still migrate. If you have any form of ID card you are still good to go. The advantage of having an international passport is that you pay less money on transportation. I'm presently in Ghana you can ask me anything.
less on transportation in Ghana or from Nigeria
Re: Ghana Enqueries by buddy221(m): 10:13am On Sep 10, 2018
FROM NIGERIA TO GHANA IS LESS EXPENSIVE IF YOU ARE WITH INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT. IF YOU DONT HAVE INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT YOU PAY HIGHER. DO YOU COPY NOW?
kunlexbaba45:

less on transportation in Ghana or from Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Air Approach By Ifeoluwa Sopeju / Pls Help! @justwise / 44 Fun Facts About Costa Rica

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.