Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Houseboy Sent Away For Stealing, Mobilizes Soldier To Beat His Boss - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Houseboy Sent Away For Stealing, Mobilizes Soldier To Beat His Boss (44112 Views)

Footballer Beat His Ex To Death With A Hammer(full Details) / Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble / Afobaje Maiyegun Who Beat His Wife Arrested By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Houseboy Sent Away For Stealing, Mobilizes Soldier To Beat His Boss by EmagNig(m): 8:03pm On Jul 03, 2018
Reports reaching us from Oral Estate, Lekki, indicate that a certain houseboy who was sacked by his boss for stealing and planning to kill him, has mobilised soldiers to beat up the boss.

Some weeks back, Gideon was nabbed and beaten up for stealing some valuable items from his boss. He did it alongside two of his gang members.

While being interrogated after being caught, he confessed that one of his gang members had advised that they should kill the boss, but he (Gideon) refused. .

He added that he refused killing his boss because he can’t kill someone over money, even though he had killed many Fulanis during fights in Plateau State.

Eventually, the boss paid him off and sent him packing. However, today, the houseboy mobilized some soldiers from his state, but based in Lagos, to beat up the boss. .

The boss and his brother were mercilessly harassed and have now been whisked away to an undisclosed location.

One of the witnesses at the scene said:

The house boy stole from his Oga, and they caught him, so they paid him to go and collected the item from him. Today, the boy went to bring army men who are from his town to beat, and harassed the Oga. They took the Oga and his brother away.

https://lailasnews.com/houseboy-sent-away-for-stealing-mobilizes-soldiers-to-beat-his-boss/

1 Share

Re: Houseboy Sent Away For Stealing, Mobilizes Soldier To Beat His Boss by Kingpee2(m): 8:05pm On Jul 03, 2018
Who is the oga now ?

22 Likes

Re: Houseboy Sent Away For Stealing, Mobilizes Soldier To Beat His Boss by abdulyaro66(m): 8:16pm On Jul 03, 2018
Japa something grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Houseboy Sent Away For Stealing, Mobilizes Soldier To Beat His Boss by teflonjake(m): 8:26pm On Jul 03, 2018
K
Re: Houseboy Sent Away For Stealing, Mobilizes Soldier To Beat His Boss by ojun50(m): 8:46pm On Jul 03, 2018
Useless house boy, he never knw the suffer wey go follow am after

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Houseboy Sent Away For Stealing, Mobilizes Soldier To Beat His Boss by hisgrace090: 8:54pm On Jul 03, 2018
Too many criminals around today.

Which way naija?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Houseboy Sent Away For Stealing, Mobilizes Soldier To Beat His Boss by mytime24(f): 9:03pm On Jul 03, 2018
Let me cum and b going tongue
Re: Houseboy Sent Away For Stealing, Mobilizes Soldier To Beat His Boss by BruncleZuma: 9:04pm On Jul 03, 2018
Soldiers Sef...

2 Likes

Re: Houseboy Sent Away For Stealing, Mobilizes Soldier To Beat His Boss by opsyswagger(m): 9:05pm On Jul 03, 2018
Na wa ooo undecided
Re: Houseboy Sent Away For Stealing, Mobilizes Soldier To Beat His Boss by karzyharsky(m): 9:05pm On Jul 03, 2018
true orrrr
Re: Houseboy Sent Away For Stealing, Mobilizes Soldier To Beat His Boss by Eziokwugbaoto: 9:05pm On Jul 03, 2018
There's more to this. You can't tell me the oga is totally Innocent. The house boy E no do well chaa chaa

2 Likes

Re: Houseboy Sent Away For Stealing, Mobilizes Soldier To Beat His Boss by pweshboi(m): 9:06pm On Jul 03, 2018
O ga o
Re: Houseboy Sent Away For Stealing, Mobilizes Soldier To Beat His Boss by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 03, 2018
Oh boy this house boy get connects ooooo Choi shocked .... Sure he is a houseboy or he is playing undercover... shocked embarassed Kos this one deep

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Houseboy Sent Away For Stealing, Mobilizes Soldier To Beat His Boss by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 03, 2018
When has it become the job of the military to handle civil matters?
Why are these fools always disgracing this honorable profession? sad

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Houseboy Sent Away For Stealing, Mobilizes Soldier To Beat His Boss by sukhothai: 9:07pm On Jul 03, 2018
Re: Houseboy Sent Away For Stealing, Mobilizes Soldier To Beat His Boss by Britishcoins(m): 9:08pm On Jul 03, 2018
Abeg how true is this info.
Make NPS do quick, I need to reform some all this criminals

2 Likes

Re: Houseboy Sent Away For Stealing, Mobilizes Soldier To Beat His Boss by jojo1415: 9:08pm On Jul 03, 2018
De boy get mouth.... Gbera fr him....!!!
Re: Houseboy Sent Away For Stealing, Mobilizes Soldier To Beat His Boss by marttol: 9:09pm On Jul 03, 2018
Re: Houseboy Sent Away For Stealing, Mobilizes Soldier To Beat His Boss by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 03, 2018
mytime24:
Let me cum and b going tongue

Is it also possible to cum to you tonight and cum in you. Oh sorry I meant cum out of you actually. More safe.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Houseboy Sent Away For Stealing, Mobilizes Soldier To Beat His Boss by tunjijones(m): 9:11pm On Jul 03, 2018
Really the hrt of a man is wicked and dark.. He said he has killed plenty Fulani... How can someone kill and not even feel any remorse..

The mind of some pple is really bad.. Devils living among men..
Re: Houseboy Sent Away For Stealing, Mobilizes Soldier To Beat His Boss by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 03, 2018
how would I believe this

2 Likes

Re: Houseboy Sent Away For Stealing, Mobilizes Soldier To Beat His Boss by TalkTalkTwins(m): 9:13pm On Jul 03, 2018
Re: Houseboy Sent Away For Stealing, Mobilizes Soldier To Beat His Boss by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 03, 2018
what kinda cut and join story is this? angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Houseboy Sent Away For Stealing, Mobilizes Soldier To Beat His Boss by Ishilove: 9:16pm On Jul 03, 2018
Believe this, you'll believe anything

4 Likes

Re: Houseboy Sent Away For Stealing, Mobilizes Soldier To Beat His Boss by mytime24(f): 9:16pm On Jul 03, 2018
correctguy0900:

Is it also possible to cum to you tonight and cum in you. Oh sorry I meant cum out of you actually. More safe.

Thanks.
dirty mind angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Houseboy Sent Away For Stealing, Mobilizes Soldier To Beat His Boss by neduogu(m): 9:16pm On Jul 03, 2018
Why dont i believe the story...
Sounds fabricated.

4 Likes

Re: Houseboy Sent Away For Stealing, Mobilizes Soldier To Beat His Boss by Ishilove: 9:17pm On Jul 03, 2018
gypsey:
what kinda cut and join story is this? angry
I taya for Nairaland angry

1 Like

Re: Houseboy Sent Away For Stealing, Mobilizes Soldier To Beat His Boss by Danelo(m): 9:17pm On Jul 03, 2018
Ayam konfused
Re: Houseboy Sent Away For Stealing, Mobilizes Soldier To Beat His Boss by ipobarethieves: 9:17pm On Jul 03, 2018
sad undecided sad fake tori

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband / Bus Conductor And Passenger Fight In A Gutter Over Change In Lagos (pic/video) / Kenya Sales Girl Accused Of Having Sex In The Toilet Dies After Fight (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.