Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Lightning Strikes Student Of Anambra State University To Death Inside His Room - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lightning Strikes Student Of Anambra State University To Death Inside His Room (43641 Views)

Looking For A University To Enrol In This September? / FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room / FUTO Student Commits Suicide By Hanging In His Room (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lightning Strikes Student Of Anambra State University To Death Inside His Room by RuthlessLeader(m): 8:03am On Jul 04, 2018
amaniro:
grin
when village people just want to mess with you grin
Can you please shut up

2 Likes

Re: Lightning Strikes Student Of Anambra State University To Death Inside His Room by HomeOfMe(f): 8:03am On Jul 04, 2018
Jason555:
One Vincent Uche Mbanefo a 100level student of the Anambra State University, has died, after been struck by lighting in Achalla,.

An Eyewitness stated categorically that the deceased who's a student of Agricultural Extension was killed in his room after the lighting struck during a heavy rainfall..

He was rushed to the hospital but was declared dead on arrival.

His heartbroken parents later conveyed the corpse for burial in their village in Aguleri.

Source : https://www.collegegist.com.ng/2018/07/thunder-strikes-100level-student-to.html?m=1

What kind of lightening is that? Not that the person was out in the rain. Nature sometimes can be funny. RIP to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Lightning Strikes Student Of Anambra State University To Death Inside His Room by Jamesarua: 8:04am On Jul 04, 2018
so bad...
anyway check out more happening post @ http://jumiabuyer..com
Re: Lightning Strikes Student Of Anambra State University To Death Inside His Room by Folashade2016(f): 8:04am On Jul 04, 2018
So sad! God save us from evil.

check my SIGNATURE
Re: Lightning Strikes Student Of Anambra State University To Death Inside His Room by dingbang(m): 8:04am On Jul 04, 2018
pcguru1:

Haba one is sound which is thunder lightening is the main thing itself , so I get confused when people say thunder fire you
but the op was right?, undecided
Re: Lightning Strikes Student Of Anambra State University To Death Inside His Room by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 04, 2018
Na Aso rock I be send the lightening go before oooo.

2 Likes

Re: Lightning Strikes Student Of Anambra State University To Death Inside His Room by pacoson: 8:05am On Jul 04, 2018
Pat081:
How I wish dis can b happen to dos useless political in dis country,
my brother I've fainted, just know that ur English has killed someone

3 Likes

Re: Lightning Strikes Student Of Anambra State University To Death Inside His Room by zombieTRACKER: 8:05am On Jul 04, 2018
Chepos1:
angry wat a pitiful way to die.

Amadioha hav done it again angry

Know how you talk
Re: Lightning Strikes Student Of Anambra State University To Death Inside His Room by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 04, 2018
Chepos1:
angry wat a pitiful way to die.

Amadioha hav done it again angry
Stop painting the African gods in bad light ...How could the gods that protects us kill us?
Re: Lightning Strikes Student Of Anambra State University To Death Inside His Room by HomeOfMe(f): 8:07am On Jul 04, 2018
majorgr:
that's literally impossible !
Abi..,that's what i think too. Maybe geography students should tell us the possibility of that happening-someone inside his room?..

1 Like

Re: Lightning Strikes Student Of Anambra State University To Death Inside His Room by bizzibodi(m): 8:07am On Jul 04, 2018
Can't these Thunder b invoke on d killer herdsmen?
Re: Lightning Strikes Student Of Anambra State University To Death Inside His Room by HoodBillionaire: 8:09am On Jul 04, 2018
thunder na sound....u cant see it..only hear cracking sounds in d sky with the heaviest X Bass 2terabyte watts pmpo x bass.
while lightning na d highest.
dem don light dis one
who e offend o
Re: Lightning Strikes Student Of Anambra State University To Death Inside His Room by Iwanttoto: 8:09am On Jul 04, 2018
Truidstar:
Na Aso rock I be send the lightening go before oooo.

Fool grin
Re: Lightning Strikes Student Of Anambra State University To Death Inside His Room by 9japarrot: 8:09am On Jul 04, 2018
Aah wetin lightening find go meet am inside house na?

Sins of thy fathers or?
Re: Lightning Strikes Student Of Anambra State University To Death Inside His Room by badruu(m): 8:10am On Jul 04, 2018
So so sad.

For academic project write-up
Check my signature.
Re: Lightning Strikes Student Of Anambra State University To Death Inside His Room by Euclidean(m): 8:11am On Jul 04, 2018
Y hin no turn flash
Re: Lightning Strikes Student Of Anambra State University To Death Inside His Room by Mccullum: 8:15am On Jul 04, 2018
RIP for the young man but Natural lightening can't kill one in its own room except unnatural lightening that is send to a particular person by Sango worshipers or evil doers.

1 Like

Re: Lightning Strikes Student Of Anambra State University To Death Inside His Room by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 04, 2018
This is unfortunate. May God comfort the family.

I think this should be a call for all to check their home earthing if its there and working effectively. I read the comments to see if anyone will mention this, but so far no one did.

Lack of effective earth in the house can cause shock, which can in turn cause death should lightning strike if care is not taken.

5 Likes

Re: Lightning Strikes Student Of Anambra State University To Death Inside His Room by Assassin101: 8:22am On Jul 04, 2018
the gods are angry with his conduct
Re: Lightning Strikes Student Of Anambra State University To Death Inside His Room by Tobyarab(m): 8:22am On Jul 04, 2018
Can't believe people don't know the difference between thunder and lightning. yet, they all claim educated.
Re: Lightning Strikes Student Of Anambra State University To Death Inside His Room by Constie(f): 8:23am On Jul 04, 2018
Lol... All is well
Re: Lightning Strikes Student Of Anambra State University To Death Inside His Room by andy47: 8:31am On Jul 04, 2018
Nigeria is really a jungle. When calamity that could have been prevented happens, they mourn and moved on. Not a single commenter has called for investigation of the building or how to relocate other tenants there. Those that build that house should be in jail. All buildings have a way of neutralizing thunder. Is not rocket science' its compulsory in all building. This might happen again unless the home owner fix it. Shame
Re: Lightning Strikes Student Of Anambra State University To Death Inside His Room by FaceThem: 8:35am On Jul 04, 2018
Bad News EveryDay
Re: Lightning Strikes Student Of Anambra State University To Death Inside His Room by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:37am On Jul 04, 2018
LET'S NOW LIVE CAUTIOUSLY FOR WE DON'T KNOW WHEN GOD WILL CALL US. RIP
Re: Lightning Strikes Student Of Anambra State University To Death Inside His Room by deebrain(m): 8:41am On Jul 04, 2018
Pat081:
How I wish dis can b happen to dos useless political in dis country,

I'm confused sir. kindly speak pidgin.
Re: Lightning Strikes Student Of Anambra State University To Death Inside His Room by Pat081: 8:42am On Jul 04, 2018
pacoson:
my brother I've fainted, just know that ur English has killed someone
lol but I can nt see d picture ooooo
Re: Lightning Strikes Student Of Anambra State University To Death Inside His Room by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 04, 2018
Village people day active for this guy life o . RIP all the same.
Re: Lightning Strikes Student Of Anambra State University To Death Inside His Room by frankblinkz(m): 8:42am On Jul 04, 2018
flames007:
me too iyam not understanding.
its highly possible....killed a woman in my sec.school bk In 2008
Re: Lightning Strikes Student Of Anambra State University To Death Inside His Room by CloudResident(m): 8:50am On Jul 04, 2018
Amadioha's fury unleashed! shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Success Adegor: Okotie-Eboh Primary School Sapele Undergoing Renovation / Professor Jibrin Diso Wins Innoson’s N8.8m SUV (Photo) / Common Mistakes In English That Might Embarrass You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.