Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:32 AM

You Woke Up Nakéd Next To The Singer Of The Last Song U Listened To. Who Is It? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / You Woke Up Nakéd Next To The Singer Of The Last Song U Listened To. Who Is It? (1506 Views)

Woman: We Woke Up And Our Gate Was Gone! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Woke Up Nakéd Next To The Singer Of The Last Song U Listened To. Who Is It? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:48pm On Jul 03, 2018
I came across this question on Twitter, and it's hilarious. The comments alone got me rolling.. I decided I shared it here too to get your own response too

What about you...!!? Let the comments roll

See responses from Twitter below

https://mobile.twitter.com/Marapolsa/status/1014181453335351296

Cc:Dominique, Lalasticlala, Mynd44

2 Shares

Re: You Woke Up Nakéd Next To The Singer Of The Last Song U Listened To. Who Is It? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:51pm On Jul 03, 2018
grin

Re: You Woke Up Nakéd Next To The Singer Of The Last Song U Listened To. Who Is It? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 03, 2018
shocked

2 Pac.
Re: You Woke Up Nakéd Next To The Singer Of The Last Song U Listened To. Who Is It? by onlinetomola(m): 8:53pm On Jul 03, 2018
Chai ! Sheyi Shay where are you o !
Re: You Woke Up Nakéd Next To The Singer Of The Last Song U Listened To. Who Is It? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:57pm On Jul 03, 2018
onlinetomola:
Chai ! Sheyi Shay where are you o !
Sheyi Shay no bad na

Me na Sia. Oboi dah woman only sabi sing.. She too dry abeg cry
Re: You Woke Up Nakéd Next To The Singer Of The Last Song U Listened To. Who Is It? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:57pm On Jul 03, 2018
JixNation:
shocked

2 Pac.
Gaybriel.. Lol

And na ghost
Re: You Woke Up Nakéd Next To The Singer Of The Last Song U Listened To. Who Is It? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 03, 2018
JayKayMaybachz:
Gaybriel.. Lol
And na ghost

Thunder fire you and him.

shockedshockedshocked

I can not come and go be a gaybriel.
Re: You Woke Up Nakéd Next To The Singer Of The Last Song U Listened To. Who Is It? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:00pm On Jul 03, 2018
JixNation:

Thunder fire you and him.

shockedshockedshocked

I can not come and go be a gaybriel.

Lol

You wantu be unfortunate in life!!?

Re: You Woke Up Nakéd Next To The Singer Of The Last Song U Listened To. Who Is It? by psycoanalyst(f): 9:10pm On Jul 03, 2018
grin

Re: You Woke Up Nakéd Next To The Singer Of The Last Song U Listened To. Who Is It? by yungmoney447(m): 11:23pm On Jul 03, 2018
Burna Boy
Re: You Woke Up Nakéd Next To The Singer Of The Last Song U Listened To. Who Is It? by onlinetomola(m): 5:16am On Jul 04, 2018
JayKayMaybachz:
Sheyi Shay no bad na

Me na Sia. Oboi dah woman only sabi sing.. She too dry abeg cry

lol..you sef know better thing o. Sheyi Shay has been my crush for a very long time.
Re: You Woke Up Nakéd Next To The Singer Of The Last Song U Listened To. Who Is It? by nuesednutlofa: 3:32pm On Jul 05, 2018
Baba Ara
Re: You Woke Up Nakéd Next To The Singer Of The Last Song U Listened To. Who Is It? by loverboi97(m): 4:01pm On Jul 07, 2018
grin selena gomez

(1) (Reply)

Messi's Fans, Could This Be Photoshop?? Lol / When A Danfo Driver Hits Your Car Versus When You Hit A Danfo Driver's Car / Trump Issued Nigerian Passport (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.