Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,959 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

My Coworker Is Trying To Make My Life A Living Hell,please Advice! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Coworker Is Trying To Make My Life A Living Hell,please Advice! (649 Views)

I Will Make My Children To Marry At 16 If They Start Misbehaving - Lady / When Is Divorce Acceptable -my Wife Has Made Marriage A Living Hell / Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Coworker Is Trying To Make My Life A Living Hell,please Advice! by Beke2020: 8:53pm On Jul 03, 2018
Editor’s Note:

Dear Readers,

Please note that LS does not endorse the actions of the writer in anyway. Neither do we support the lifestyle that the writer is extending to the readers. Kindly read and drop your comments but note,anyone who contacts the writer does so at his/her own risk.

Hello Jzhane,

Abeg,hide my ID. I have a problem. I am married ,about two years now. My wife was pregnant and since the 6th month of her pregnancy,she started to hate s*x. I tried to be understanding but I wont lie,it was really hard. I began to masturbate seriously. This continued until one day,one evil thought came to me.

There is a female Manager in my office who has always been flirting with me even though she is married. I had avoided her until now. Cos I was very Hot,I started to respond to her flirts. It didn’t take too much effort. Before I could say jack..we were having sx at the back of my car or her car almost everyday until my wife gave birth. I made her realize that this was just sx o,nothing serious. She said no probs cos she too is married. I don’t know why but it seems her husband is not able to take care of her needs.

After my wife gave birth,I told her it was over. She tearfully agreed but a month after,she started to pester me again saying she cannot get me out of her mind. I told her to find someone else cos I was done but she refused. My wife has since given birth over four months now and this woman is still on my case.

The problem now is that,she is now threatening me. Saying she will......

https://livelystones.com.ng/my-coworker-is-trying-to-make-my-life-a-living-hellplease-advice/
Re: My Coworker Is Trying To Make My Life A Living Hell,please Advice! by Samuelgr8: 8:40pm On Jul 07, 2018
hmnnn

(1) (Reply)

Raksha Bandhan 2018 - Send Rakhi Images / Heartbroken Wife Wants Husband Jailed For Murder:please Advise! / The Reason Why Many Women Are Single (final Part)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.