Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Spotted At African Shrine As French President Macron Visits - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Spotted At African Shrine As French President Macron Visits (50446 Views)

Tonto Dikeh At African Women Conference, Dressed Different (photos) / Lynxxx And Genevieve Nnaji Spotted In London (Photos) / Did Genevieve Nnaji Just Confirm She Is Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Nnaji Spotted At African Shrine As French President Macron Visits by itspzpics(m): 4:40am On Jul 04, 2018
Nollywood actress Genevieve step out in style today celebrate the African culture. She was spotted at the African shrine in which the French president is also present.

Gist from praize news

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/genevieve-step-out-in-style-spotted-at-african-shrine-with-the-french-president/

4 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Spotted At African Shrine As French President Macron Visits by itspzpics(m): 4:40am On Jul 04, 2018
Wow

See more sexy photos of Genevieve St the African shrine here >>> http://www.praizenews.com/genevieve-step-out-in-style-spotted-at-african-shrine-with-the-french-president/

She's beautiful
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Spotted At African Shrine As French President Macron Visits by Kingpee2(m): 4:43am On Jul 04, 2018
This woman and her flawless beauty is everything..

17 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Spotted At African Shrine As French President Macron Visits by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:48am On Jul 04, 2018
One of the most beautiful women in Nigeria...
Keep glowing Pretty Genny.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Spotted At African Shrine As French President Macron Visits by Yomzzyblog: 4:48am On Jul 04, 2018
cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Spotted At African Shrine As French President Macron Visits by chriskosherbal(m): 4:55am On Jul 04, 2018
post=69062866:
One of the most beautiful women in Nigeria...
Keep glowing Pretty Genny.
Agreed!!!

7 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Spotted At African Shrine As French President Macron Visits by lildush(m): 5:13am On Jul 04, 2018
Kingpee2:
This woman and her flawless beauty is everything..

She don turn scrap now.... She is lookin older

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Spotted At African Shrine As French President Macron Visits by okwabayi(m): 5:18am On Jul 04, 2018
Wow. This chick is really short o. No wonder they hardly take pictures with anyone else on social media. See how average and insignificant she looks within a crowd.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Spotted At African Shrine As French President Macron Visits by Kingpee2(m): 5:57am On Jul 04, 2018
lildush:

She don turn scrap now.... She is lookin older
if only you know what it takes to look young everyday you’ll appreciate her beauty ,most women are age don collapse finish and you are saying she don turn scrap,Bros I’m cool with how she looks ,don’t force your opinion into mine ...

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Spotted At African Shrine As French President Macron Visits by KendrickAyomide: 6:06am On Jul 04, 2018
na her hustle be this o. trying to make Marcon her sugar daddy. that's how she qot this far

19 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Spotted At African Shrine As French President Macron Visits by lenghtinny(m): 6:24am On Jul 04, 2018
The way some peeps adore this woman like say she no be human being baffles me angry

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Spotted At African Shrine As French President Macron Visits by englishmart(m): 6:29am On Jul 04, 2018
I need to see a photo of her, and the French president, since they were spotted together.

5 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Spotted At African Shrine As French President Macron Visits by englishmart(m): 6:34am On Jul 04, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
na her hustle be this o. trying to make Marcon her sugar daddy. that's how she qot this far
that means it was very easy for her to get this far o. Introduce a sister of yours to the sugar daddy business na, or don't you want your sister to get this far?

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Spotted At African Shrine As French President Macron Visits by Exwizard: 6:57am On Jul 04, 2018
englishmart:
I need to see a photo of her, and the French president, since they were spotted together.
Bro blogging is the only one wrong thing that happens to this country........ I keep looking for where they were both spotted too

8 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Spotted At African Shrine As French President Macron Visits by KendrickAyomide: 7:07am On Jul 04, 2018
englishmart:
that means it was very easy for her to get this far o. Introduce a sister of yours to the sugar daddy business na, or don't you want your sister to get this far?
senseless fellow, i never said it was easy. next time quote with Sense. Ewu

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Spotted At African Shrine As French President Macron Visits by Metuh: 7:43am On Jul 04, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
senseless fellow, i never said it was easy. next time quote with Sense. Ewu
Ogbeni don't you want sisters to be rich as Genevieve

Introduce them to the business na.

Weak boy. grin

14 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Spotted At African Shrine As French President Macron Visits by KendrickAyomide: 7:46am On Jul 04, 2018
Metuh:

Ogbeni don't you want sisters to be rich as Genevieve

Introduce them to the business na.

Weak boy. grin
i don't av sisters. and no need to introduce yours because they are already in the business. the only difference is that they achieved nothing

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Spotted At African Shrine As French President Macron Visits by Metuh: 7:53am On Jul 04, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
i don't av sisters. and no need to introduce yours because they are already in the business. the only difference is that they achieved nothing
Kai but I never accused Genevieve of prostitution.

Poor and frustrated small boys like you that can't woo a girl will turn around and start calling everybody olosho.

Mannerless boy, you will never have those sisters that you are denying o.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Spotted At African Shrine As French President Macron Visits by phemmyfour: 7:58am On Jul 04, 2018
Wrinkles everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Spotted At African Shrine As French President Macron Visits by KendrickAyomide: 8:15am On Jul 04, 2018
Metuh:

Kai but I never accused Genevieve of prostitution.

Poor and frustrated small boys like you that can't woo a girl will turn around and start calling everybody olosho.

Mannerless boy, you will never have those sisters that you are denying o.
e pain am. i don't have time for jobless N-power beneficiaries like you.

7 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Spotted At African Shrine As French President Macron Visits by jaywhoco(m): 8:29am On Jul 04, 2018
sipping krushes
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Spotted At African Shrine As French President Macron Visits by ybalogs(m): 8:32am On Jul 04, 2018
Everybody famzing the young Presido.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Spotted At African Shrine As French President Macron Visits by Diso60090(m): 8:33am On Jul 04, 2018
Kingpee2:
if only you know what it takes to look young everyday you’ll appreciate her beauty ,most women are age don collapse finish and you are saying she don turn scrap,Bros I’m cool with how she looks ,don’t force your opinion into mine ...

Tell him to put his opinion in the basket of love
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Spotted At African Shrine As French President Macron Visits by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:35am On Jul 04, 2018
she went their to seduce him...International Olosho

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Spotted At African Shrine As French President Macron Visits by Sharpbobo: 8:36am On Jul 04, 2018
ok
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Spotted At African Shrine As French President Macron Visits by Metuh: 8:36am On Jul 04, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
e pain am. i don't have time for jobless N-power beneficiaries like you.
And you are always on Nairaland like your whole existence depends on it.

jobless small boy

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Noble Igwe Calls Out Teddy A Over Comment On Pastor Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation / Tiwa Savage And DJ Khaled At A Club In New York --( Pics/vid) / Terry G, Denrele, Grace Amah Ejected From Ebonyi Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.