Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Obedience To God’s Word And His Instructions (2) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Obedience To God’s Word And His Instructions (2) (741 Views)

Mike Davids: I Received Instructions From God To Apologize To Apostle Suleman / Without obedience to Yahushua/Ten Commandments; no hope of eternal life. / The Place Of God’s Word In The Life Of A Christian Youth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obedience To God’s Word And His Instructions (2) by Revadebola: 7:22am On Jul 04, 2018
OBEDIENCE TO GOD’S WORD AND HIS INSTRUCTIONS. (2).

Isaiah 1:19 (KJV)
"If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land".

It is not enough to desire and be willing to be blessed, you must be obedient too.

In my over 42 years of being in the ministry, I have met a lot of Christians who desire answers to prayers, breakthroughs, deliverances, healings, miracles, victories etc, but they are not ready to pay the prize of obedience to God’s Word and instructions.

They are not willing to live holy lives, pray, fast, pay their tithes, watch their tongues, give sacrificially to God’s work etc.

Your obedience to God’s Word and His instructions are determining factor to your blessings.

You cannot be living in disobedience to God's Word and His instructions and be expecting His blessings.
God is the God of principles.

PRAYER POINTS:
1. My God, I desire to eat the good of the land.
2. Lord from now I will obey Your Word in holiness.
3. Oh Father, help me to be faithful in paying my tithes.
4. In Jesus Name, I rebuke powers against my obedience to God.

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE, ON YOUR WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030, TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY AUDIO PRAYER .

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.

FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP, +2349059270030.

SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.

"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries".

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe bagged an honorary doctorate award / A Lady Evangelist Getting Married To A Traditional King ... / Nairaland Atheists: Atheists or Religious Trolls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.