Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,269 members, 7,836,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Make It Better By Posting Pictures: - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Make It Better By Posting Pictures: (456 Views)

For Professional Roofing And Aluminium Works.. We Do It Better / Do You Want To Buy Or Sell Your Property Fast..... We Can Do It Better.... / Mnetprop Should Be Log Out By Nairaland Management By Posting Over 10 Advert At (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make It Better By Posting Pictures: by OYINBOGOJU(m): 6:48am On Jun 09, 2010
Hi Fellow Nairalanders,

To the Agents and and sub-agents,as costly properties are getting increased on this section i think it is more better to support all properties with pictures, that will arouse more buyer interest on any property.

With Pictures you stand a chance to increase your patronage by 50%

With pictures you will be saved some question from the potential buyers

With pictures people trust you more and so doing it keep your business on higher side

With picture this section will be more meaningful and reasonable.

With pictures fellow nairalanders will spend more time on here like auto section which may tempt them to contact any reasonable agent.

I think it is more better to advance in all our dealings by posting the real pictures of everything advertised on here.

My Peace.

(1) (Reply)

Two Storey Building Hotel In The Heart Of Sango Ota / 5 Bedroom Duplex With 2 Wings Of Miniflats @ Akute- 18m / Properties Still Available For Sale In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.