Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,959 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Struck By Lightning!!! Diabolical, Science Or Nature? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Struck By Lightning!!! Diabolical, Science Or Nature? (383 Views)

Lightning Strike Kills Referee During Football Match In Niger State (Photos) / Your Stool Can Be An Indication Of How Healthy Or Nature Of Any Illness One Have / What Happens If One Gets Struck By Lightning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Struck By Lightning!!! Diabolical, Science Or Nature? by Neofingerz: 8:16am On Jul 04, 2018
I've heard news of several occasion of someone been struck by lightning and I don't seem to understand how possible it is.
some believe it's always a spiritual attack, some believe it has science explanation while some believe it's nature and can occur to anybody.

I really don't know which to believe and I'm sure some of y'all will have the same question in mind for a long time.....What is the cause of lightning strikes to the extent of killing a human?
is it a normal way of death( with scientific proof) or is it diabolical?
answers please thank you
Re: Struck By Lightning!!! Diabolical, Science Or Nature? by ITbomb(m): 8:43am On Jul 04, 2018
I really gave a thought to that

Lighting always seek the nearest (or tallest) conductor, therefore the only circumstance someone can be struck is if in an open field

For lighting to leave the roof of a building, iron rods all around and locate a human being inside a room, that's something else IMO
Re: Struck By Lightning!!! Diabolical, Science Or Nature? by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 04, 2018
ITbomb:
I really gave a thought to that

Lighting always seek the nearest (or tallest) conductor, therefore the only circumstance someone can be struck is if in an open field

For lighting to leave the roof of a building, iron rods all around and locate a human being inside a room, that's something else IMO
That can only be answered by our village people...

When village people are involved you become the best conductor

1 Like

Re: Struck By Lightning!!! Diabolical, Science Or Nature? by selfwife(f): 11:49am On Jul 04, 2018
I have to ask the babá lawo in my compound.
He said it happens when you take things that do not belong to you.it is juju

(1) (Reply)

Young Nigerian Woman Dies Three Months After Her Wedding (photos) / Effective Ways To Lighten Skin Damaged By The Sun / 9 Brain Foods That Will Improve Your Focus And Concentration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.