Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,117 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Samsung Phone Users Thread; Get Advice, Solutions, and New Release...>>> - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Phone Users Thread; Get Advice, Solutions, and New Release...>>> (2308 Views)

Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy / SIM Recycling Rings Danger For Phone Users / "Itel S15 Pro: For Phone Users Who Take A Lot Of Selfies" (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Phone Users Thread; Get Advice, Solutions, and New Release...>>> by twosquare(m): 11:31am On Jul 04, 2018
This thread is for Samsung phone users; for those who already own one or planning to get a Samsung device. We can share our knowledge, help others make the right choice, let them know what to expect and how to go about it.

Having discussions in one pool helps. Thanks.

Tick....Tick....floor opened.
Re: Samsung Phone Users Thread; Get Advice, Solutions, and New Release...>>> by Psychodavidovic(m): 11:16pm On Jul 04, 2018
Xiaomi Started it, Nokia followed and now Samsung. grin

If you know, you know.
Re: Samsung Phone Users Thread; Get Advice, Solutions, and New Release...>>> by chimaaba22(m): 4:55am On Jul 05, 2018
Samsung
Re: Samsung Phone Users Thread; Get Advice, Solutions, and New Release...>>> by marc55: 7:37am On Jul 05, 2018
Huhuhuhuhu... I just came to laugh ur fancy phones with low battery life?... How do u guys cope in naija?.. Oh!... U walk around with chargers lols... Samsung my @ss

Re: Samsung Phone Users Thread; Get Advice, Solutions, and New Release...>>> by marc55: 7:39am On Jul 05, 2018
Psychodavidovic:
Xiaomi Started it, Nokia followed and now Samsung. grin

If you know, you know.

Will you keep quiet?

3 Likes

Re: Samsung Phone Users Thread; Get Advice, Solutions, and New Release...>>> by HORLARMORE: 7:41am On Jul 05, 2018
marc55:
Huhuhuhuhu... I just came to laugh ur fancy phones with low battery life?... How do u guys cope in naija?.. Oh!... U walk around with chargers lols... Samsung my @ss

Samsung phones starting from s8 now has long lasting batteries.

No matter how heavy you used the phone, it will last you throughout the day.
Re: Samsung Phone Users Thread; Get Advice, Solutions, and New Release...>>> by marc55: 7:49am On Jul 05, 2018
HORLARMORE:

Samsung phones starting from s8 now has long lasting batteries.

No matter how heavy you used the phone, it will last you throughout the day.

Yes... I can see the improvement to 3000mah...
Mtcheww.. Pls don't lie jst to cover ur @ss.. 3000mah is nothing to write home about. Unless you only use the phone to make calls and no chatting or browsing with 3g all day.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Phone Users Thread; Get Advice, Solutions, and New Release...>>> by twosquare(m): 8:55am On Jul 05, 2018
That's why I'm going for the Samsung C9 Pro tongue Long battery life and good multitasking wink
marc55:
Re: Samsung Phone Users Thread; Get Advice, Solutions, and New Release...>>> by twosquare(m): 9:00am On Jul 05, 2018
kiss
marc55:

Mtcheww.. Pls don't lie jst to cover ur @ss.. 3000mah is nothing to write home about. Unless you only use the phone to make calls and no chatting or browsing with 3g all day.

Re: Samsung Phone Users Thread; Get Advice, Solutions, and New Release...>>> by peters247: 10:09am On Jul 05, 2018
Phone is not just about the battery. What about the design, the weight and functions which Samsung phones tops it all. Get a good Samsung phone today and you will not look down on Samsung again. I know that cost is what might be holding most of us back. I understand. U can go for a used one which is even better den new China phones.

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Phone Users Thread; Get Advice, Solutions, and New Release...>>> by marc55: 10:56am On Jul 05, 2018
twosquare:
kiss
You been so deceived that you cant tell the truth from the lie.. Go and buy the Gionee A1 lite on Jumia.. Its 41k..thank me later.

Re: Samsung Phone Users Thread; Get Advice, Solutions, and New Release...>>> by HORLARMORE: 12:54pm On Jul 05, 2018
marc55:

Learn to have discussions free of insults.

Samsung isn't inflating it's battery size like many does. Many power banks company uses Samsung cell battery to produce it's power bank as at 2014,2015 and many years behind. That brought their product to limelight but they couldn't cope with the cell prices as they've got to sell lower and opted for it's own or when they've gained the ground with samsung 18650 cell batteries. E-G romoss.

I just told you how long the new Samsung phones last I'm my earlier post.
Re: Samsung Phone Users Thread; Get Advice, Solutions, and New Release...>>> by marc55: 1:17pm On Jul 05, 2018
HORLARMORE:

Learn to have discussions free of insults.

Samsung isn't inflating it's battery size like many does. Many power banks company uses Samsung cell battery to produce it's power bank as at 2014,2015 and many years behind. That brought their product to limelight but they couldn't cope with the cell prices as they've got to sell lower and opted for it's own or when they've gained the ground with samsung 18650 cell batteries. E-G romoss.

I just told you how long the new Samsung phones last I'm my earlier post.

See this one talking about insults when av not even dropped one line of insult.. Abeg shift. God help make you wake up one day.

Shey i don insult u?

Re: Samsung Phone Users Thread; Get Advice, Solutions, and New Release...>>> by twosquare(m): 1:22pm On Mar 03, 2019
Welcome back...
Re: Samsung Phone Users Thread; Get Advice, Solutions, and New Release...>>> by lanre316: 1:33pm On Mar 03, 2019
Bump!
Let's talk about Samsung newly released M-series and A-series.
Re: Samsung Phone Users Thread; Get Advice, Solutions, and New Release...>>> by twosquare(m): 3:18pm On Mar 03, 2019
lanre316:
Bump!

Let's talk about Samsung newly released M-series and A-series.
Thinking of getting a new phone after my Xiaomi got stolen. Which one would you advise in Samsung—good battery, processor, and ram. Anyone...?
Re: Samsung Phone Users Thread; Get Advice, Solutions, and New Release...>>> by lanre316: 3:24pm On Mar 03, 2019
twosquare:
Thinking of getting a new phone after my Xiaomi got stolen. Which one would you advise in Samsung—good battery, processor, and ram. Anyone...?

Galaxy A7 or A9 (see YouTube reviews of them)

If you can wait Galaxy M30 or A50 (yet to be launched in Nigeria)
Re: Samsung Phone Users Thread; Get Advice, Solutions, and New Release...>>> by twosquare(m): 3:36pm On Mar 03, 2019
lanre316:

Galaxy A7 or A9 (see YouTube reviews of them)

If you can wait Galaxy M30 or A50 (yet to be launched in Nigeria)
M30 price is cool...see price and faints... grin

Although the 6gig ram/4gig price will differ sha ... estimated to be around 250 euros.
Re: Samsung Phone Users Thread; Get Advice, Solutions, and New Release...>>> by lanre316: 3:46pm On Mar 03, 2019
Re: Samsung Phone Users Thread; Get Advice, Solutions, and New Release...>>> by twosquare(m): 4:05pm On Mar 03, 2019
Wow! Beautiful!
lanre316:

Re: Samsung Phone Users Thread; Get Advice, Solutions, and New Release...>>> by HORLARMORE: 7:57am On Sep 06, 2019
Great

(1) (Reply)

Fairly Used Phone Between 10k-12k / Kanye West's Phone Password Is 000000. The Worst Password Ever. / ahhh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.