Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,136 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:32 AM

Scam Alert Awolope Soji - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Scam Alert Awolope Soji (293 Views)

Scam Alert! Adam Tijani With The Phone Number, 07011435598, Is A Notorious Thief / Scam Alert!!! Warning Against Doing Business With Jocarol Nig Ltd. / SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scam Alert Awolope Soji by bedfordng(m): 1:13pm On Jul 04, 2018
EMAIL: bosunawosoji.awolope@gmail.com

BANK DETAILS:

diamong bank

awolope soji

phone number

the said person scammed me of #5k amazon gift card.

modules:

he posted on ecurrency thread about $50 and $25 amazon gift card. so i contacted him for gift card. i had to make a trial since i have not done business with him before. we negotiated and agreed to sell the card $25 at 5k.

i went for the $25 since it doesn't involve much cash

but immediately i paid, he gave me an excuse that the card has been sold to someone else while he was waiting for my bank alert.

don't know what sort of person would sell something after he knows you have paid for it and waiting for alert.

no problem, he then asked me to pay for $50 card or i should request for refund. with this statement, i smell scam. so i had to tell him to give me the card to load and if it works, i will send the balance since i have already paid 5k for $25 usd gift card. but he said no, i should pay for the $50 and he will send it.

how am i sure he will not come up with another story that he sold to someone else after payment again.

so i asked for refund. now to refund is waec question. he said he went to the bank which was on friday and the bank had already closed by 1pm. he got to the bank by 2pm. another excuse for red flag.

to close the chapter, i told him to send 5k recharge card, until now no show, phone switched off, nairaland moniker deactivated, whatsapp blocked.
Re: Scam Alert Awolope Soji by bedfordng(m): 2:35pm On Jul 05, 2018
username of the scammer
https://www.nairaland.com/bosunhope1

(1) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu Donates N500 Million For Boosting Wealth Creation In Delta State / Get Business Grant Proposals, Business Plan And FREE Financial Planning Tools / Get Auto Responder Series For Your Internet Marketing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.