Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,014 members, 7,814,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Google Adsense Banned Me After I Was Balanced $12,285k - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Google Adsense Banned Me After I Was Balanced $12,285k (3535 Views)

Facebook Banned Me For 30 Days For Using 'Clown' (Photos) / WhatsApp Banned My Number, Help / 7 Banned Apps You Must Delete From Your Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Adsense Banned Me After I Was Balanced $12,285k by Yina33: 5:30pm On Jul 04, 2018
On Sunday 1st July 2018 I was balance $12,285k on my Google AdSense account,

I was so happy, I really made it with the luck I had through out the month...

All my traffic comes from a genuine source. Have being running Google AdSense for the past one year without issue.

But I was shocked I got banned 4 days after I was balanced, which I knew I did nothing wrong..

You and I knows google can't be cheated,

What I made was was 13k total, they cross check and minus 800$ for invalid activities at the end of the month... if I cheated to make this 12k they would banned me even before viewing me my balance.

Some asked "My previous payment was 174$"

I made 174$ with CPC 0.08

Suddenly I started getting foreign traffic all through, and mostly foreign clicks which I think helps boost my CPC

I made this $12k with the help of the CPC.... I do get 2k/3k page views 40/50 clicks daily with CPC 8$ per click per day

Its miracle

There was a word a friend said concerning google AdSense he said " any publisher who made $5000 or more on their website might get banned before their check will be paid "

I thought it was a jealous friend or rival that strike me out of google program, but I went back to check my analysis and found out everything was perfect..

But I got banned and don't understand why..I have send appeal to them, but negative answer

I believe Google are stealing from publishers whose account is about to be successful in the future...

I pray this won't happen to my fellow publishers, not every one will have heart loosing $12k after the hardwork and sacrifice he/she had made..

I BELIEVE I WILL RISE AGAIN

Re: Google Adsense Banned Me After I Was Balanced $12,285k by cartwing: 6:46pm On Jul 04, 2018
Yina33:
I Was Banned From Making Money Because Of An Over-Zealous Visitor on my blog (traffic)

I am 100% sure I did nothing wrong..

I believed I was banned because of a jealous friend that wish to see me in pain, by clicking my Ads to many times.. "never trust who wants what you have got , friends or no, envy is an overwhelming emotions".

I have email Google AdSense, but no reply

I just wish they can reconsider me...

Pls help my fellow bloggers is there a way or solution I can recover my AdSense

Yes I can help you appeal for it to restored back. Check my signature to contact me via WhatsApp
Re: Google Adsense Banned Me After I Was Balanced $12,285k by Yina33: 6:54pm On Jul 04, 2018
How do I contact you via WhatsApp
Re: Google Adsense Banned Me After I Was Balanced $12,285k by indoorlove(m): 9:20pm On Jul 04, 2018
Yina33:
I Was Banned From Making Money Because Of An Over-Zealous Visitor on my blog (traffic)

I believed I was banned because of a jealous friend that wish to see me in pain, by clicking my Ads to many times.. "never trust who wants what you have got , friends or no, envy is an overwhelming emotions".

I might be wrong but I doubt the authenticity of your claim.. I don't think it's possible to earn $17 plus with 2 click and 137 page views....

11 Likes

Re: Google Adsense Banned Me After I Was Balanced $12,285k by lastbaff(m): 9:57pm On Jul 04, 2018
Hmm
Re: Google Adsense Banned Me After I Was Balanced $12,285k by maxdozie(m): 10:15pm On Jul 04, 2018
$17 from Juat 2 clicks..
Boy!!... Your Fruad!!!

Your lucky you where not arrested too!

12 Likes

Re: Google Adsense Banned Me After I Was Balanced $12,285k by marc55: 10:38pm On Jul 04, 2018
My brother seriously na GREED kill you.

Just Imagine.. ur last payout was $174 and instead of you to take $500 dis month n keep capping it up little by little every month till it matures.... You decided to be an oliver twist.

Oya na call Google and give dem ur personal details if you get mind weda you no go land for prison.

And pls stop the whole friend clicking story stuff... Nobody be small pikin here... Adsense miracles no be new thing.

9 Likes

Re: Google Adsense Banned Me After I Was Balanced $12,285k by ps3o(m): 11:53pm On Jul 04, 2018
The chances that Your apology will be accepted by AdSense are slim. Your site name had the privilege of highly paid keywords with invalid click through rate

1 Like

Re: Google Adsense Banned Me After I Was Balanced $12,285k by fr3do(m): 12:32am On Jul 05, 2018
So if I want to sabotage someone's adsense, all I have to do is click bomb.

1 Like

Re: Google Adsense Banned Me After I Was Balanced $12,285k by marc55: 7:56am On Jul 05, 2018
fr3do:
So if I want to sabotage someone's adsense, all I have to do is click bomb.

Yeso.. Nai make guys no dey gree give out dia sites or at least adsense earnings again o.. Bad belle jst full..
Na so some group of naija guys go frustrate 1 oyibo guy adsense wey don reach 7yrs o.. Google block am sharp sharp

1 Like

Re: Google Adsense Banned Me After I Was Balanced $12,285k by marc55: 7:58am On Jul 05, 2018
ps3o:
The chances that Your apology will be accepted by AdSense are slim. Your site name had the privilege of highly paid keywords with invalid click through rate

Huhuhuhuhu... So you still fell for the story.. Na wa
No be only high keywords.. Na him be owner of nairaland

1 Like

Re: Google Adsense Banned Me After I Was Balanced $12,285k by marc55: 8:04am On Jul 05, 2018
Yina33:

Jesu... Oboy!.. So na a whole 4m u wan carry.. Guy why?
Shey u bin wan trend na... Oya o.. You don dey show for Google search o. Google go soon call u.

3 Likes

Re: Google Adsense Banned Me After I Was Balanced $12,285k by johnmartus(m): 8:31am On Jul 05, 2018
cheesy if you know you know.

4 Likes

Re: Google Adsense Banned Me After I Was Balanced $12,285k by Dollarship(m): 10:46am On Jul 05, 2018
Yaya
Re: Google Adsense Banned Me After I Was Balanced $12,285k by Omololu001: 11:03am On Jul 05, 2018
angry
Re: Google Adsense Banned Me After I Was Balanced $12,285k by mtndata(m): 2:29pm On Jul 05, 2018
It is now easy and possible to send and receive payment with MTN Airtime in Nigeria.

You can now convert airtime to cash in Nigeria. MTNDATA DOT COM DOT NG accepts airtime of MTN, GLO and in return gives the sender some% less the naira value.

STEPS ON HOW TO CONVERT MTN OR GLO AIRTIME TO CASH

Through MTN or GLO Airtime Transfer

1. Call or Add AYO MTNDATA DOT COM NG CEO on Telegram, Whatsapp or BBM (2348068930609 – 7A7EB007) to place an order.

2. Alert and state the network and value of card (Minimum is #100 recharge card).

3. Your request will be processed and your bank details will be requested.

4. Transfer airtime to the number given to you

5. Send your bank name, account name and account number to AYO on 2348068930609

Through Recharge Card Pin

1. Send the recharge card pin and it's value to AYO on 2348068930609

2. Send your bank name, account name and account number to AYO on 2348068930609

WE BUY AIRTIME @ ??% DISCOUNT == Please call AYO on 2348068930609 for the Discount

Payment is made in less than 1 hour of transaction
For GTBank Account Holders Payment is instantly

TESTED, TRUSTED AND CONFIRMED. We buys fast and pay fast.

Source: http://www.mtndata.com.ng/p/convert-mtn-airtime-to-cash.html

Re: Google Adsense Banned Me After I Was Balanced $12,285k by omoadeleye(m): 4:14pm On Jul 05, 2018
lol, you dan do transfer for AdSense too
Re: Google Adsense Banned Me After I Was Balanced $12,285k by quinSonia(f): 4:34pm On Jul 05, 2018
Yina33:

pls how do I start being a blogger?
Re: Google Adsense Banned Me After I Was Balanced $12,285k by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 07, 2018
quinSonia:

pls how do I start being a blogger?

Find your niche first
Re: Google Adsense Banned Me After I Was Balanced $12,285k by imaeruaka: 12:49am On Jul 08, 2018
wow

NEWS *Data from the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) indicate that Sesamum seed is the leading agricultural export product (and fourth leading export product) in Nigeria for the first quarter of 2018.* Read more>> https://www.millitime.com/sesame-seeds-top-nigerias-agric-exports/?wpam_id=7

millitime cares

Re: Google Adsense Banned Me After I Was Balanced $12,285k by bravesoul247(m): 1:12am On Jul 08, 2018
marc55:
My brother seriously na GREED kill you.

Just Imagine.. ur last payout was $174 and instead of you to take $500 dis month n keep capping it up little by little every month till it matures.... You decided to be an oliver twist.

Oya na call Google and give dem ur personal details if you get mind weda you no go land for prison.

And pls stop the whole friend clicking story stuff... Nobody be small pikin here... Adsense miracles no be new thing.
Bro, I wish to know how he was greedy, I don't really know much about blogging but I would wanna know why he would land in prison as well, thanks.
Re: Google Adsense Banned Me After I Was Balanced $12,285k by nurey(m): 9:14am On Jul 08, 2018
mtndata:
It is now easy and possible to send and receive payment with MTN Airtime in Nigeria.

You can now convert airtime to cash in Nigeria. MTNDATA DOT COM DOT NG accepts airtime of MTN, GLO and in return gives the sender some% less the naira value.

STEPS ON HOW TO CONVERT MTN OR GLO AIRTIME TO CASH

Through MTN or GLO Airtime Transfer

1. Call or Add AYO MTNDATA DOT COM NG CEO on Telegram, Whatsapp or BBM (2348068930609 – 7A7EB007) to place an order.

2. Alert and state the network and value of card (Minimum is #100 recharge card).

3. Your request will be processed and your bank details will be requested.

4. Transfer airtime to the number given to you

5. Send your bank name, account name and account number to AYO on 2348068930609

Through Recharge Card Pin

1. Send the recharge card pin and it's value to AYO on 2348068930609

2. Send your bank name, account name and account number to AYO on 2348068930609

WE BUY AIRTIME @ ??% DISCOUNT == Please call AYO on 2348068930609 for the Discount

Payment is made in less than 1 hour of transaction
For GTBank Account Holders Payment is instantly

TESTED, TRUSTED AND CONFIRMED. We buys fast and pay fast.

Source: http://www.mtndata.com.ng/p/convert-mtn-airtime-to-cash.html

I have business for you but your number isn't available for calls and whatsapp.

my number in my signature
Re: Google Adsense Banned Me After I Was Balanced $12,285k by Wazzaowner(m): 12:25pm On Jul 08, 2018
See Impression, Na self-clicking you do Bro, You deserve to be prosecuted..
Re: Google Adsense Banned Me After I Was Balanced $12,285k by Yina33: 7:23pm On Jul 16, 2018
Re: Google Adsense Banned Me After I Was Balanced $12,285k by Revolva(m): 5:08pm On Sep 24, 2018
cartwing:

Yes I can help you appeal for it to restored back. Check my signature to contact me via WhatsApp

whatsup am experiecing the same thing.. Yina33 also has experienced pls can i get myne back
Re: Google Adsense Banned Me After I Was Balanced $12,285k by TechCapon(m): 6:53pm On Sep 24, 2018
maxdozie:
$17 from Juat 2 clicks..
Boy!!... Your Fruad!!!

Your lucky you where not arrested too!
he's not a fraud. Some keywords are highly paid
Re: Google Adsense Banned Me After I Was Balanced $12,285k by TechCapon(m): 6:56pm On Sep 24, 2018
marc55:

Jesu... Oboy!.. So na a whole 4m u wan carry.. Guy why?
Shey u bin wan trend na... Oya o.. You don dey show for Google search o. Google go soon call u.
u guys need to stop this witch hunting. If you can't help him just leave him alone

(1) (Reply)

Fairly Used Clean Gionee F100 Plus For Sell At An Affordable Price / Active Internet Subscribers Grew By 8.26% In Q4 2018 – Nbs / Newly Arrived Blackberry Bold 2 And Torch 9800 From America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.