Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,504 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Bobrisky Calls Himself A ‘big Girl’, Flaunts His 5-bedroom Duplex Worth Millions - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Calls Himself A ‘big Girl’, Flaunts His 5-bedroom Duplex Worth Millions (2614 Views)

Suya Seller Takes Picture With Rudeboy And Calls Himself A Fan / Orezi Celebrates His Birthday, Calls Himself 'Sexiest Man Alive' / Women Day: Bobrisky Calls Himself A Woman (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Calls Himself A ‘big Girl’, Flaunts His 5-bedroom Duplex Worth Millions by Amebo9jablog(m): 5:40pm On Jul 04, 2018
Nigerian cross dresser, Bobrisky took to social media to show off his 5-bedroom duplex worth millions of naira.

The controversial personality who loves to refer to himself as Nigeria’s male barbie, sure knows how to get himself in the news. If it’s not for his somewhat brazen utterances, it usually is about his slaying updates.
While people are still stunned by his new look in which he decided to go honey blonde, he took to the social media platform to flaunt his tastefully furnished apartment.

In a series of post, he shared videos on Instagram, taking his followers on a mini tour in his apartment.

He wrote in one of the posts:

“Taking u guys around my home walk with me. Dis is just my living room downstairs.“

More gist:
http://amebo9ja.com/bobrisky-calls-himself-a-big-girl-as-he-flaunts-his-5-bedroom-duplex-worth-millions/

Re: Bobrisky Calls Himself A ‘big Girl’, Flaunts His 5-bedroom Duplex Worth Millions by Millenniumlady(f): 5:44pm On Jul 04, 2018
Big girl indeed cheesy
Re: Bobrisky Calls Himself A ‘big Girl’, Flaunts His 5-bedroom Duplex Worth Millions by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:48pm On Jul 04, 2018
Bloggers keep making stupid people relevant.
Re: Bobrisky Calls Himself A ‘big Girl’, Flaunts His 5-bedroom Duplex Worth Millions by LAFO: 5:54pm On Jul 04, 2018
If this makes FP, someone should mention me.

I'm quitting Nairaland
Re: Bobrisky Calls Himself A ‘big Girl’, Flaunts His 5-bedroom Duplex Worth Millions by EmekaBlue(m): 6:00pm On Jul 04, 2018
He/She is making money with this awkward life
Re: Bobrisky Calls Himself A ‘big Girl’, Flaunts His 5-bedroom Duplex Worth Millions by CyynthiaKiss(f): 6:04pm On Jul 04, 2018

Re: Bobrisky Calls Himself A ‘big Girl’, Flaunts His 5-bedroom Duplex Worth Millions by upower123(m): 6:30pm On Jul 04, 2018
how....
Re: Bobrisky Calls Himself A ‘big Girl’, Flaunts His 5-bedroom Duplex Worth Millions by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 04, 2018
shey bobrisky house no get outside......everytime baba dey in doors and be flogging boys that the mansion is 50 millio... me i tire oo
Re: Bobrisky Calls Himself A ‘big Girl’, Flaunts His 5-bedroom Duplex Worth Millions by falcon01: 9:17pm On Jul 04, 2018
at least she has balls more than any woman in Nigeria
Re: Bobrisky Calls Himself A ‘big Girl’, Flaunts His 5-bedroom Duplex Worth Millions by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 04, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Big girl indeed cheesy
Big girl with a third leg (dick) :Dr] grin
Re: Bobrisky Calls Himself A ‘big Girl’, Flaunts His 5-bedroom Duplex Worth Millions by KingLennon(m): 5:27am On Jul 05, 2018
Lets stop making sick people famous...
Re: Bobrisky Calls Himself A ‘big Girl’, Flaunts His 5-bedroom Duplex Worth Millions by englishmart(m): 6:52am On Jul 05, 2018
Dickful big girl grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Calls Himself A ‘big Girl’, Flaunts His 5-bedroom Duplex Worth Millions by englishmart(m): 6:54am On Jul 05, 2018
KingLennon:
Lets stop making sick people famous...
something tells me she's not famous

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Calls Himself A ‘big Girl’, Flaunts His 5-bedroom Duplex Worth Millions by Metuh: 7:18am On Jul 05, 2018
post=69082549:
Bloggers keep making stupid people relevant.
While Nairaland make irrelevant suya sellers like you noisemakers.
Re: Bobrisky Calls Himself A ‘big Girl’, Flaunts His 5-bedroom Duplex Worth Millions by KingLennon(m): 8:13am On Jul 05, 2018
englishmart:
something tells me she's not famous
He is famous bro

(1) (Reply)

Bambam Hits The Beach In Seductive Outfit (photos) / Ladies, Would You Rock This Hairstyle? / A Throw Back Picture Of Wizkid And Zlatan Should Will Make You Pray This Prayer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.