Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,289 members, 7,850,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:09 PM

I Need A Job As A Kennel Master - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I Need A Job As A Kennel Master (544 Views)

A Kennel Is Needed Urgently / What Do I Need In Opening A Kennel / My Visit To Bsquared Kennel (home Of Saint Bernard And Caucasian Shepherds) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Job As A Kennel Master by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 04, 2018
Hello nairalanders, I'm a young person in my late twenties who happens to be a dog owner and a dog lover, I have 2 dogs too, a GSD and a Rottie mix.
I am also unemployed but I am managing with the help of my folkes, but I don't want to be depending on them for the rest of my life, so I need a job as a kennel master or any other job in a kennel because like I said I am a dog lover and I'm also very good in caring for them, I take care of my two dogs too very well. However, the problem i am having with one of them (the Rottie mix) is that she is infertile, so she can't reproduce any puppies for me to sell, so I'm stuck.
I also want to open up my own kennel that specializes in the breeding of cane Corsos but it requires money that is why I need the job to save up for it,.
I believe a man should stick to what he knows best in life and what I know best is dogs, that is why I would want a job at a kennel preferable kennel master but I will also take any other position that is available.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need A Job As A Kennel Master by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 04, 2018
Sorry, i forgot to state that I reside in Abuja.
Re: I Need A Job As A Kennel Master by AfricaNigerian: 12:26am On Sep 09, 2018
Ehhya @op lemme revive this topic again whether someone would help you out lol. ..

(1) (Reply)

Female Rottweiller Puppy For Sale...call Or Whatsapp 08155560515 / Solid Quality Caucasian Puppies For Sale. Both Sex Available / Boerboel Puppies Available Now!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.