Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:40 AM

Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' (33034 Views)

'I Can’t Live Without Bible’ – Davido / My Sister Is Not Mad - Precious Chikwendu's Elder Sister Prisca Cries Out / Do Not Move To Nigeria, The Country Is Bad - TV Presenter Moni Osibodu Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by Ziggylady(f): 2:12pm On Jul 05, 2018
Factfinder1:
Two things to have before 2019,
PVC & VISA...
Either he goes or I go. I no follow una die here again.
Lie lie...

Spot on cheesy..either buhari leaves next year or i leave this country..I am already saving like never before..

I cant shout.

1 Like

Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by ugolinze123(m): 2:13pm On Jul 05, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
wetin she talk na true. but as na weak target, many acclaimed patriot go begin insult her. nigeria no be place. the pollution from ppl generator alone reach raise alarm for global warming.
the roads are bad. ppl are just out there to use you to their own gains.
if you enter lagos you go see people day run to enter bus like hungry dogs way dem throw food for. people clothes day tear, bags and wallets gets stolen, body odour inside danfo and molue.
since 1970 way all these people day run upandan day kill each other for bus stop. how has the economy changed?
the same dirty old place.
when you go take know say nigeria dirty, na when your plane land for daytime. you go see corruscated zinc portraying colors of doom.
you land at night you go really see how darkness consume the country. nepa day take light for airport. see how dirty and smelling the airport be.
all the men on uniform sharp their teeth like dragon to exploit innocent travelers.
to get boarding pass you must bribe people way day collect salary.

if you see policeman teeth you go wonder wetin happen to toothpaste. just brown with bad smell and slimey saliva squirting out of their mouths.
who you won complain to?
to get work you must get connection.
look at all the work way nairaland day advertize here for the consulate. gardener, cleaner, gateman, etc.
you no fit open any company website make you see career section.
people are just desperate.

go car section here on nairaland. a seller cannot put a price tag on his product. them go say call me privately. every product get price. write the price that is honesty. they want you to call through the back door so they can exploit you.
very bad oh

but the girl ay day talk that thing no suppose show her picture. show some respect to nigeria, useless girl. becos you manage cross you day soil nigeria name abi?
is very bad to say such a thing about nigeria na. ah ah.
she is insulting us

Guy u just murdered 180million peps in just seconds.....i feel ur pain broda

1 Like

Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by patrickcollins: 2:13pm On Jul 05, 2018
The first picture, I am still seriously looking for her right hand, pls someone should help me out, abeg.
Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by WhiskeyTangoFox: 2:14pm On Jul 05, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

if Nigeria was so bad, wouldnt they stay in these exotic location then?

No dear. Cos then, they can't exhibit impunity and possess that demigod status they have here in naij. Make sense?

1 Like

Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by Ugosample(m): 2:15pm On Jul 05, 2018
vulpeslopez:
why do I feel lik I am quoting a retard?

naaaaa

He is just out of touch

That's all.

He is out of touch with how deep Nigeria have sunk in the abyss

2 Likes

Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by patrickcollins: 2:20pm On Jul 05, 2018
Seriously I wouldn't agree less, the one that gives me pain na the issue of police, the way they force commercial drivers to hand #50 to them.And the IGP is aware, buhari is aware, yet they are fighting corruption, corruption kill them there.
Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by Litmus: 2:21pm On Jul 05, 2018
The Nigerian young masses need to realise that they have financial and social powers in the form of their support. If Nigerian youths turn thire backs or boycott stars that are in effect abusing them or taking them as fans for granted, Nigerian so-called celebrities will choose more carefully how to express their political concerns. Calling Nigerians insane or rubbishing a young Nation like Nigeria, which only has the potential to worsen things, is not the way to make things better.

There should be a word for this sort of stupid rhetoric's Nigerian celebrities and roadside, know-it-all civilians engage in when discussing Nigeria, something like Blabbermouthism.

1 Like

Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by somehow: 2:21pm On Jul 05, 2018
Yea Angels are coming to fix Nigeria shotigbo?
Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 05, 2018
dailytatafo:
Dailytatafo.com

Nigerian presenter Moni Osibudo has taken to her Instagram account to insist Nigerians are mostly mad

Moni who claimed she has lived in Nigeria for only 3years advised those abroad to stay put and not relocate because according to her the country is a scam.
She wrote;

I’ve lived in Nigeria for 3 years and I’m not impressed. Everything is bribery and corruption!! Let’s not even talk about the government or the police yet, the people living here alone are mostly mad. If you’re not mad, you can’t function here. So please if you know you’re normal, stay with Trump!! Do not listen to anybody’s advice to move back to Nigeria to make your country better. Your country is not ready to be better. Nigeria is not prepared yet. I know they said it starts from somewhere, don’t let it start from you. Let someone else lead before you put yourself in trouble. This post is for people who constantly ask me would I advice them to move back. No I don’t, please live your best life in the abroad, your best life cannot be lived in Lagos. Even rich people leave the country to live their best life. Buhari leaves Nigeria every other day because he’s tired of his country sef. He’s using the country’s funds to live his best life and I don’t blame the old guy honestly. #NigeriaInDecemberOnly #TrumpOverBuhari #DoNOTMoveBack

http://dailytatafo.com/be-depressed-in-miami-not-ikeja-presenter-osibodu-demarkets-the-country/

She meant Lagos, Not Nigeria. grin.

1 Like

Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by Ugosample(m): 2:27pm On Jul 05, 2018
Litmus:
The Nigerian young masses need to realise that they have financial and social powers in the form of their support. If Nigerian youths turn thire backs or boycott stars that are in effect abusing them or taking them as fans for granted, Nigerian so-called celebrities will choose more carefully how to express their political concerns. Calling Nigerians insane or rubbishing a young Nation like Nigeria, which only has the potential to worsen things, is not the way to make things better.

There should be a word for this sort of stupid rhetoric's Nigerian celebrities and roadside, know-it-all civilians engage in when discussing Nigeria, something like Blabbermouthism.

She said the truth, and is it the Nigerian youth that is feeling the brunt of the hopeless country he/she was born in that will boycott someone who told the truth and it's being evident in the way the youths are suffering

Oh please

The country is fvcked and the world should know

shameless leaders
Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by Ugosample(m): 2:31pm On Jul 05, 2018
vulpeslopez:
so they can harass and oppress u and I.....a 9ja rich men won't have mopol or police orderlies following him around in America like they do in this backward,God forsaken country called NIGERIA where 'everybody is a criminal'

true

1 Like

Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:35pm On Jul 05, 2018
oh shiit, another one!!!!

Ugosample:

that's not true
Madoff is in prison for the scam he pulled
Jordan Belford was locked up for the scam he pulled

do you know how long Madof has been scamming people, before he was sent under the bus?! let me help you, he started in the 70s.... yep,
way more than 30years! go figure that one out.

You can hit your maid and mess them up in that accursed zoo called Nigeria but if you try it elsewhere, and she can prove that you abused her, you are done for

many famous OR rich people kill people and get away with a slap on the wrist, while common people go to jail for life....educate yourself on the issue, or better yet, let me help you:
[b]- Ethan couch, rick underage kid, steal beers and kill 4 people while driving drunk, get probabtion.
- Ted kennedy (of the famous Kennedy family) drove drunk and killed a woman who was in his car. no jail!
- NFL Star Donte Stallworth drove drunk and killed a man, served 24days in jail.
- Snoop dogg shot a man in the back, and was NEVER acquitted of murder
- OJ simpson killed his wife and never spent a day in jail for that murder
- R Kelly and MJ are well known pedophiles, yet they never spent a day in jail
- Kobe raped that biatch and paid her off. no jail there neither
- actor Robert Blake paid drug addicts to kill his pregnant GF. they testify to that. but he was acquitted and only had to pay a fine/
- Robert H.Richard the 4th...wealthy pedophile, raped his own daughter, found guilty, given only probation
- Vince Neil of the famous bamd Motley Crue drunk drove and killed a person while seriously injured another one. served 3 weeks in jail.
- Vince Alexander, former ceo of Converse shoes, swindled $140M out of investors and simply moved to Namibia. never spent a day in jail
- Reginald Vanderbilt (of the Vanderbilt family) killed 2 people while recklessly driving and injured dozens of other, many times over, never spent a day in jail
- judge Alcee Hastings was caught accepting a bribe, but because he sent a friend to get the money, he never spent a day in jail.[/b]

In America a lot id billionaires find loop holes to avoid tax, but the irs is on their tail, and if they fall short, they are in hot soup
You can't compare God's own country to an accursed country

a good lawyer can help you pay less tax very easily.... lets be real here....and with all the financial montage inplace, many dont pay what they should.

Nigerian rich man will rather remain in Nigeria because what they do there and get away with, they will be bleeped over in the USA.
The Nigerian rich love to live in a lawless society

if you are rich enough in the US, its the same thing

Is it not Davido that beat up a taxi driver old enough to father him years ago and seized his keys?
What punishment did he get?
they were even appealing to him to return the key, and he was not locked up for even one day
Can he try that in America without repercussions
Lawless fvcked country

see my above list in bold for confirmation that worse happen in the west, and if you are rich/famous enough, you wont spend a day in jail!
Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by baby124: 2:44pm On Jul 05, 2018
No country is perfect, don’t be deceived. America still battling with a lot of racism especially at this trump time. She will rush back to Nigeria in a few months. There are many poor people in America and the system is not designed for you to succeed if you are not white. Many people get stuck in the cycle of just living an average life and trying to survive. A lot of families cannot boast of 1,000 dollar in savings in America, think about that for a second and how many families are one health bill away from homelessness. Nigeria still gives the chance to create wealth. We just need to get our acts together. Nigeria is far better than countries in the west in so many respects. Though we lack infrastructure.

1 Like

Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:44pm On Jul 05, 2018
WhiskeyTangoFox:

No dear. Cos then, they can't exhibit impunity and possess that demigod status they have here in naij. Make sense?
ROSYL:

You should be the one to get your facts right! Rich men stay back because they thrive in a lawless society called Nigeria.

Tell me where in a civilised country do they close roads because a rich man's daughter is having a wedding?
Tell me where in a civilised country do rich civilians and celebrities move around with federal government military men?
A country where tanker and lorries drivers murder people daily, yet the business owners don't get their licence suspended!

Oh please!

if that country is indeed lawless then why dont you ALL make it then?!?!? abeg make some sense in this discussion!

Toks2008:
If you have good money,naija is the best place to live.

exactly!!!! so as much as "some" people may call it a hell hole, other thrive in that hell hole
Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by davit: 2:49pm On Jul 05, 2018
I think she said the bitter truth about our system in Nigeria.
Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by Taofeekdboy(m): 2:52pm On Jul 05, 2018
baby124:
No country is perfect, don’t be deceived. America still battling with a lot of racism especially at this trump time. She will rush back to Nigeria in a few months. There are many poor people in America and the system is not designed for you to succeed if you are not white. Many people get stuck in the cycle of just living an average life and trying to survive. A lot of families cannot boast of 1,000 dollar in savings in America, think about that for a second and how many families are one health bill away from homelessness. Nigeria still gives the chance to create wealth. We just need to get our acts together. Nigeria is far better than countries in the west in so many respects. Though we lack infrastructure.
thats what we Nigerians don’t want to understand , because those countries don’t paint their countries black doesn’t mean they are all living well, the media is ruining African countries especially bbc and CNN... I pray we understand soon and act together to make our country great.
Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by Ugosample(m): 2:52pm On Jul 05, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
oh shiit, another one!!!!

do you know how long Madof has been scamming people, before he was sent under the bus?! let me help you, he started in the 70s.... yep,
way more than 30years! go figure that one out.

many famous OR rich people kill people and get away with a slap on the wrist, while common people go to jail for life....educate yourself on the issue, or better yet, let me help you:
[b]- Ethan couch, rick underage kid, steal beers and kill 4 people while driving drunk, get probabtion.
- Ted kennedy (of the famous Kennedy family) drove drunk and killed a woman who was in his car. no jail!
- NFL Star Donte Stallworth drove drunk and killed a man, served 24days in jail.
- Snoop dogg shot a man in the back, and was NEVER acquitted of murder
- OJ simpson killed his wife and never spent a day in jail for that murder
- R Kelly and MJ are well known pedophiles, yet they never spent a day in jail
- Kobe raped that biatch and paid her off. no jail there neither
- actor Robert Blake paid drug addicts to kill his pregnant GF. they testify to that. but he was acquitted and only had to pay a fine/
- Robert H.Richard the 4th...wealthy pedophile, raped his own daughter, found guilty, given only probation
- Vince Neil of the famous bamd Motley Crue drunk drove and killed a person while seriously injured another one. served 3 weeks in jail.
- Vince Alexander, former ceo of Converse shoes, swindled $140M out of investors and simply moved to Namibia. never spent a day in jail
- Reginald Vanderbilt (of the Vanderbilt family) killed 2 people while recklessly driving and injured dozens of other, many times over, never spent a day in jail
- judge Alcee Hastings was caught accepting a bribe, but because he sent a friend to get the money, he never spent a day in jail.[/b]

a good lawyer can help you pay less tax very easily.... lets be real here....and with all the financial montage inplace, many dont pay what they should.

if you are rich enough in the US, its the same thing

see my above list in bold for confirmation that worse happen in the west, and if you are rich/famous enough, you wont spend a day in jail!

All you wrote up there will not change what we know, but we are deceiving ourselves

This rich in Nigeria get FAR more slack than the rich anywhere else.

A terrorist KABiRU SOKOTO was found in the house of a high ranking senator, a known terrorist who escaped from custody, guess what, that motherfucker is in the Senate and I a free man till date

Your president got into power with a fake certificate, he is still president

You have known criminals moving freely both in the political and business space , yet nothing happens

Oil bunkerers move freely and are enjoying themselves

The scam pulled in the NSE in 2008/09, who and who was prosecuted for it?

The big men, like Jimoh and nduka who owe salaries at will and tell you to your face that you can do nothing about it, what do you have to say about it?

The big men who can import whatever and bribe their way through without repercussion what about that?

And so much more.

You know thr truth, but your silly patriotism is blinding you to it.

THE NIGERIAN ELITE STAY IN NIGERIA BECAUSE IT IS A LAWLESS SHITHOLE.

Simple

You cannot compare America with tjst cesspit, it's an insult

maybe Liberia, Sierra Leone and Uganda

Nigèria a gaté Cest tout simple comme ça

Nigeria ne peut pas réparer.

Putain comme le Nigéria
Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by baby124: 2:56pm On Jul 05, 2018
Taofeekdboy:
thats what we Nigerians don’t want to understand , because those countries don’t paint their countries black doesn’t mean they are all living well, the media is ruining African countries especially bbc and CNN... I pray we understand soon and act together to make our country great.
I agree with you about media propaganda. The truth is once you start getting successful in the West as an African and foreigner the level of hate you get is astonishing. Also, the rate of gun violence in the west is worse than the killings by Nigerian police. Far worse. Children being shot to death, innocent people being killed. A lot of lunatics on the loose with no medical attention. The laws will not change on addressing these societal ills too. There is danger and insecurity everywhere in the world, don’t let anyone convince you that Nigeria is worse than everywhere in the world. Stay at home and try the best you can. It’s much better to be a lion at home than a sheep among wolves in a foreign land.

2 Likes

Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by Ugosample(m): 2:56pm On Jul 05, 2018
Taofeekdboy:

America is dealing with racism and they are fighting against it.

Donald Trump gets a backlash for racist comments, the NFL owner was disgraced due to that too

And besides?, every one has biases, so it's okay not to like me because I'm black, it's fine

What is not okay is denying someone a job because he is black or shooting him bevsuse he is black, which will not be swept under the carpet

Yes America has its issues, every county does

But for an oil producing rich country, Nigeria is a shame and a scum to this planet

only the millennial have a slim chance of saving the country
the older generation bleeped it up
Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by oglalasioux(m): 2:58pm On Jul 05, 2018
divineneed:
Any chance i get to leave this country, m never coming back

I'm with you. Who calls Nigeria a country? This place is bleeped and there's no iota of light anywhere in any tunnel; for the next 50 years at least.
Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by Ugosample(m): 3:03pm On Jul 05, 2018
baby124:

Did you say that Nigeria is better than countries in the west shocked shocked

Delusion.

American society is driven by innovation

That is why Apple, Uber Google, Starbucks, Facebook, E bay and so many other innovations pop out of there

What innovation comes out of your dead country?

There is inequality in the USA, yes due to the capitalism in place that they practice, but anyone; Any one can succeed in that country if he or she is willing to put in the work, that is why millions move there annually.

People are not stupid, if America did not have such appeal, millions will not want to move there

Why are people not flooding Belgium,?

You guys should just accept it, Nigeria is a Destiny killing dead country and I thank God everyday that my lineage has escaped grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:04pm On Jul 05, 2018
Ugosample:

All you wrote up there will not change what we know, but we are deceiving ourselves

This rich in Nigeria get FAR more slack than the rich anywhere else.

A terrorist KABiRU SOKOTO was found in the house of a high ranking senator, a known terrorist who escaped from custody, guess what, that motherfucker is in the Senate and I a free man till date

Your president got into power with a fake certificate, he is still president

You have known criminals moving freely both in the political and business space , yet nothing happens

Oil bunkerers move freely and are enjoying themselves

The scam pulled in the NSE in 2008/09, who and who was prosecuted for it?

The big men, like Jimoh and nduka who owe salaries at will and tell you to your face that you can do nothing about it, what do you have to say about it?

The big men who can import whatever and bribe their way through without repercussion what about that?

And so much more.

You know thr truth, but your silly patriotism is blinding you to it.

THE NIGERIAN ELITE STAY IN NIGERIA BECAUSE IT IS A LAWLESS SHITHOLE.

Simple

You cannot compare America with tjst cesspit, it's an insult

maybe Liberia, Sierra Leone and Uganda

Nigèria a gaté Cest tout simple comme ça

Nigeria ne peut pas réparer.

Putain comme le Nigéria

bro, its the same ALL OVER THE WORLD.... well known criminals will play the law and get out on bail and play the system with appeal upon appeals for decades, corrupt officials will openly do their tricks and go unpunished. pharmaceutical companies are killing billions of people every year with their poison in our food (or their man made diseases such as cancer/aids/ebola etc) yet go unpunished. bro wake up o!

yes the west is a great place, but there is just as much crimes and crooked rich people there as any other place on earth.

3 Likes

Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by baby124: 3:07pm On Jul 05, 2018
Ugosample:

Did you say that Nigeria is better than countries in the west shocked shocked

Delusion.

American society is driven by innovation

That is why Apple, Uber Google, Starbucks, Facebook, E bay and so many other innovations pop out of there

What innovation comes out of your dead country?

There is inequality in the USA, yes due to the capitalism in place that they practice, but anyone; Any one can succeed in that country if he or she is willing to put in the work, that is why millions move there annually.

People are not stupid, if America did not have such appeal, millions will not want to move there

Why are people not flooding Belgium,?

You guys should just accept it, Nigeria is a Destiny killing dead country and I thank God everyday that my lineage has escaped grin grin
You think only you has lived in America? Some of us are older and have seen the underbelly. We have seen behind the facade and know how the system truly works. Painting a country as heaven and the other one as hell is wrong. All countries have their defects and their positives. Painting one country as such a good place to make it for everyone is a bloody lie. Some people will never make it in America, but will make it in Nigeria. People go to America with expectations that can never be met based on the stories they have heard from morons like this girl, this is where they need to be warned about the realities of life in a foreign land. Some Nigerians do not know what it feels like to face discrimination and how debilitating and disgusting it is. Stop prancing around this thread like you are the only one that has travelled out of the country.

2 Likes

Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by Ugosample(m): 3:09pm On Jul 05, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

bro, its the same ALL OVER THE WORLD.... well known criminals will play the law and get out on bail and play the system with appeal upon appeals for decades, corrupt officials will openly do their tricks and go unpunished. pharmaceutical companies are killing billions of people every year with their poison in our food (or their man made diseases such as cancer/aids/ebola etc) yet go unpunished. bro wake up o!

yes the west is a great place, but there is just as much crimes and crooked rich people there as any other place on earth.

grin grin

Rich people get convicted more abroad than Nigeria

If you are a rich man in Nigeria, you can get away with owing salaries
can you try that elsewhere?

I still stand by my word, the rich are here because the country is LAWLESS

1 Like

Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by donb06: 3:10pm On Jul 05, 2018
Movic1:
This lady is mad. Just because we have crazy government doesn't make Nigerians mad.
sorry no vex ooo but a man that allows a crazy man to rule him is a what??
Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by Ugosample(m): 3:13pm On Jul 05, 2018
baby124:

You think only you has lived in America? Some of us are older and have seen the underbelly. We have seen behind the facade and know how the system truly works. Painting a country as heaven and the other one as hell is wrong. All countries have their defects and their positives. Painting one country as such a good place to make it for everyone is a bloody lie. Some people will never make it in America, but will make it in Nigeria. People go to America with expectations that can never be met based on the stories they have heard from morons like this girl, this is where they need to be warned about the realities of life in a foreign land. Some Nigerians do not know what it feels like to face discrimination and how debilitating and disgusting it is. Stop prancing around this thread like you are the only one that has travelled out of the country.

naa I don't live in America tho

I'm a nomad.who travels a whole lot

But living as an Igbo man in Nigeria is enough training to face discrimination anywhere

The country is bleeped, simple and short

black man who complained about discrimination is the same one shouting Afonja and flattino.

but you are right tho

America is a difficult country to live in too, especially with no support system

But if one's goal is to pack money he could remain in Nigeria

There are so many illegal and sharp ways to make money there

1 Like

Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by baby124: 3:14pm On Jul 05, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

Don’t mind him. Rich people get away with everything all over the world. It’s the middle class that he is talking about. The rich do and undo except when other rich people gang up on them to bring them down. Only then will the Law be used to prevail. He will never understand until he is caught up in an issue with a rich person. Lol. Human beings are humans everywhere in the world o. Don’t be deceived.
Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by Ugosample(m): 3:21pm On Jul 05, 2018
baby124:

Don’t mind him. Rich people get away with everything all over the world. It’s the middle class that he is talking about. The rich do and undo except when other rich people gang up on them to bring them down. Only then will the Law be used to prevail. He will never understand until he is caught up in an issue with a rich person. Lol. Human beings are humans everywhere in the world o. Don’t be deceived.

Humans are humans everywhere I agree

But a country governed by laws and a lawless one is what makes the difference

There are many cases in Nigeria that are swept under the carpet that would not be had it been a western country

If Nigeria manages to become a country ruled by law, Nigeria will be transformed in 10 years.

The rich out there still know the limit to what they can get away with, not Nigeria

You can get away with ANYTHING and be brazen about it.

1 Like

Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by RedboneSmith(m): 3:23pm On Jul 05, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

may i ask... what stops you from doing the exact same thing?!?! or better yet, is that not what everyone is doing in Nigeria (from bread salesman to pure water seller)?

What stops me from doing the same here? LOL. You seriously think it is a level playing field for everyone out here? You really ain't that naive, are you?

2 Likes

Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by baby124: 3:25pm On Jul 05, 2018
Ugosample:

Humans are humans everywhere I agree

But a country governed by laws and a lawless one is what makes the difference

There are many cases in Nigeria that are swept under the carpet that would not be had it been a western country

If Nigeria manages to become a country ruled by law, Nigeria will be transformed in 10 years.

The rich out there still know the limit to what they can get away with, not Nigeria

You can get away with ANYTHING and be brazen about it.

That is because the system of government in Nigeria is faulty. If America had our same system of government it will be just as bad. This is why we have been screaming for restructuring. We need to restructure the country. America has state police and each state can enforce its laws, which can be different from stare to state. Nigeria needs to be restructured for any semblance of change to be felt.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Davido, Rema, Others Can Be Sued For Promoting Fraudulent Brands - Olajengbesi / Peter Okoye Signs Singah To PClassic Records / Man.U Vs Chelsea: Frank Edoho Tears Twitter User Apart After His Club's 4 -0 Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.