Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

The Truth - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Truth (325 Views)

The Truth Behind The Popular Saying: 'in Case Of Incasity' / The Truth About Bitcoin And Mark Of The Beast / The Truth About Olumba Olumba Obu Founder Of The Brotherhood Of Cross And Star (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Truth by apostle25(m): 9:23am On Jul 05, 2018
this article I want to talk about why Islam is the religion of the Devil. This religion did not come from Jehovah God and if it didn’t come from Jehovah God, it came from His enemy. Before I get into showing how Muhammad was demon possessed and how this religion came into being I want to deal with the error that many Christians make in equating Allah, the god of Islam with Jehovah, the God of the Bible.
I would like to have hour feedback on our broadcasts. You can email me at tom@fortressoffaith.org . You can also leave a message on our comment line which you will see in the upper left of this page.
Many Christians equate the name of Allah with the name of Jehovah. They say that both names refer to the same God. Nothing could be further from the truth. God’s name is holy and He is jealous for His name.
The reason this is so important is that the equating of Allah with Jehovah is infiltrating our churches and even our mission work. We all have a heart to reach Muslims with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. The Gospel of Jesus Christs rescued Shahram, my co-host on our Saturday broadcast, from Islam. To him this is a very personal thing because he knows Islam and he knows who Allah is. Islam is not the truth, it is a lie, it is a deception, it is all from the pit of Hell.
We have missionaries telling us that it is perfectly alright to use the name Allah when describing the God of the Bible. They tell us that Allah is just a generic word in Arabic for God. It is a major problem. Before I show who Allah is let me share some statistics on this subject from Barna Research on pluralism in America.
As one studies the history of Islam he will be convinced that the Prophet Muhammad believed that he was demon possessed. This is unlike any other prophet of God.
What we will be discussing will come from the scriptures of Islam. As we look into them I believe you will be convinced that this is not the religion of God, but rather the religion of the enemy of God, the Devil.
First I want to finish discussing the error of equating Allah with Jehovah. They are not the same God and our missionaries who use the name Allah when referring to Jehovah are making a huge mistake.
It is the Muslims who are telling us that the god of Muhammad, Allah, is the same god as the God of the Bible. They tell us that Allah created Adam and he is the god of Moses. They want us to believe that he is the same God the we Christians call Jehovah.
The characteristics of Allah and the characteristics of Jehovah are not the same. In fact, they stand in opposition to one another.
Jehovah has a begotten Son — Allah has no son
Jehovah is complex (3 in ONE) — Allah is simplex
Jehovah never changes — Allah can not only change his mind, he can also change his nature.
Jehovah Loves Sinners — Allah hates sinners
The thing that I don’t understand is why would Christians use the name “Allah” when they are referring to Jehovah? This blurs the line between Christianity and Islam. Confusing Allah and Jehovah opens the door for the religion of Chrislam , which is the mixing of the two religions.
Those who confuse the two are aiding and abetting Islam. The Qur’an teaches that the Bible has been corrupted and Allah had to send Muhammad, the final prophet, to correct the Christians and all of the things we have been taught in the Bible. Those who confuse Allah and Jehovah do so by claiming that by using Allah they are better able to reach Muslims. In fact they are confusing Muslims. We should be bringing them out of Islam and telling them that God is jealous of His name and He has given us His names in the Bible.
Shahram is from Iran and He speaks Farsi and he was able to learn the Hebrew names of God. Why can’t the Arab Christians learn the Hebrew names for God? Why can’t the Muslims in other countries like Indonesia, Pakistan, etc. learn the Hebrew names of God? The reason is they are trying to meld the two religions together.
The Bible predicts a one-world religion in the last days. This bringing together of the world’s two largest religions is a step toward that end. We as Christians must continue to stand for the God of the Bible, Jehovah.
Let me take a moment to explain the missionary point of view. Missionaries are taught that when they go to the mission field they are not to try to start an American church. The are to start a church that is in step with the culture. While this is true, we must not confuse doctrinal issues.
The more you learn about Islam, the more you will see its satanic roots. The Devil wants to destroy, and Islam destroys everything that is not in line with their beliefs. Islam enslaves and oppresses. Christianity edifies (builds up), liberates, and makes one free.
Devil tries to Counterfeit Jehovah God. This is confirmed by Scripture.
2Co 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
We are mark those who teach false doctrine.
Ro 16:17 Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.
Now I want to look at the “calling” of the Prophet Muhammad. Remember that in the seventh century paganism was rampant in the Arabian Peninsula. The Kabah in Mecca had 360 idols with Allah being the chief “god” over all of the others. It was a place of Babylonian worship.
We have had Walid Shoebat on our broadcast in the past. His son, Theodore, has done
extensive research on the origin of the god called Allah. He has traced it back to its Babylonian roots in the 17 century BC.
Muhammad and his family were steeped in this Babylonian paganism. He believes that he gets a revelation from the angle Gabriel when he visited a cave in Hira. Here is the story from the Qur’an:
Remember, Muhammad was illiterate. He could not read, yet here he says he read what the spirit told him to read. In other accounts of this same story he told the spirit that he did not read.
Here is the account from the Buhkari Hadith:
Muhammad was so bothered by what had happened that he wanted to commit suicide. This is so unlike any of the prophets of the Bible.
In Arabic the spirit is called the Jin. It is where we get the word “genie”, like the one from Aladdin and the lamp. There are other words in Arabic for angles. Muhammad was not sure if this was an angle or a demon. Muhammad, himself, thought he was demon possessed.
In the mind of Khadija, one of Muhammad’s wives, it was this sexual activity that determined whether it was an angle or a demon. I suppose she thought that if it was a demon that he would have stayed and watched the show, but since he left, it was probably and angle. I doubt that this is a good test because I am sure that the sexual activity would have taken the focus of Muhammad off of the vision.
Six out of ten Americans believe that the God of the Bible is the same as the god of Islam.
Of that 60%, 40% said they were born again believers.
Only about 30% of Americans have a problem with Islam.
These statistics tell us that there is a big disconnect and we are losing the information battle on this.
Let me break down who Allah is. The name “Allah” is not a generic name. It is derived from two words which mean “the god,” not “a god.” This is important because, before the beginning of Islam, Allah was being worshiped as the god of the Ka’bah in Mecca. Today this is considered the holiest place in Islam.
If you are a regular follower of Fortress of Faith you know that Muslims must make a pilgrimage (hadj) at least once in their lifetime. Once there they walk around the building seven times, they prostrate themselves, and if possible, touch the black stone that is there. This stone is supposed to absolve them of their sins and, hopefully, they will get to go to Paradise.
Allah was being worshiped in that manner before Muhammad came and introduced the world to this supposedly monotheistic god. The Ka’bah was called the house of Allah prior to the foundation of Islam. Allah was one of the 360 idols that were worshiped there. Allah (the god) was the chief god of many. This idol worship, which included the worship of Allah, existed hundreds, if not thousands of years before Muhammad and Islam came on the scene.
The question we have to answer is, If Allah was being worshiped in that place as the chief god over 360 idols and Muhammad comes along and says we have to worship just one god, why did he call this one god Allah?
It is interesting that Muhammad’s father was named Abdullah, which means “a slave of Allah.” The family name had Allah in it and they worshiped this Babylonian god. Isn’t it interesting that Muhammad chose the name Allah for his god of Islam?
My question to you, and to the Christians and missionaries who call Allah the same god as the God of the Bible, is, how can you use the name Allah to describe the God of the Bible? Remember, Allah was the chief god of 360 idols. I really can’t understand how we have come to the point where we have to talk about this kind of thing.
Some of the things I say in this article may not seem very kind but when you look at this religion and see that it is sending people to a Christ-less eternity where they will suffer for all eternity in the Lake of Fire you will understand why these things need to be said. This religion was invented by a man who was demon possessed. Sometimes we need to be very direct if we want people to understand the truth.
Although we are to speak the truth in love, we must call evil, evil. To do otherwise would not be speaking the truth in love. We may be speaking in love, but we would not be speaking the truth. If we love Muslims, and if we love our neighbor we cannot sugar-coat this message.
Let me point out once again, we are not against Muslims. We are strongly against the religion of Islam which is influencing Muslims to heinous things.
We have been discussing the roots of Islam and how it began. The religion of Islam and the Prophet Muhammad are closely related because he is the only one who supposedly got any revelation from Allah. He is the model that Muslims are taught to follow.
Yesterday we saw that when Muhammad got the first “revelation” from the Jin he was not sure if it was an angel or a demon. He actually said “Woe to me, am I a poet or am I possessed.” He was so tormented by this that he wanted to commit suicide. According to Sura 154, his wife convinced him that is they had sexual relations and the person he saw went away then it must be an angel from Allah. Apparently an angel from Allah could not stay an watch this kind of activity.
It is mindbogglingly that this is the foundation of the ideology of 1.6 billion people in the world. What makes this so important is that their own prophet was not sure whether it was a demon or an angel.
We believe that this was, in fact a satanic encounter. Most Muslims are unaware of this beginning of their religion. They have their Qur’an, but they don’t read it, and if they do, they are not permitted to say anything derogatory about their prophet.
After Muhammad is convinced that it was the angel Gabriel this Jin tells him that he is the final prophet. He is told that he is to set everything straight. He is instructed to spread this ideology to the ends of the earth. He is told to refute every other belief system, including Christianity.
How is it that the angel Gabriel spoke to Mary 600 years earlier and told her she would bear a Son and call His name Emmanuel, which means God with us? She was told that here son was the Messiah and He would save His people from their sin. Then we are suppose to believe that 600 years later this same angel supposedly shows up and says that all of that stuff about Jesus was all wrong.
How can Allah and Jehovah be the same God? How can the same god who supposedly gave the revelation to Muhammad be the same God that gave the revelation to Mary? How can the god of Islam, which says Allah has no son, be the same God as Jehovah, who sent His only begotten Son to die to pay for our sins?
Remember, all of the revelation in the Qur’an comes from this same Jin. It all comes through one man, the prophet Muhammad. Muhammad never once said that he heard from his god, Allah, directly. The whole of Islam rests upon the fact that when Muhammad could not discern whether this was an angel or a demon, his wife made the decision for him.
Think about that! The Prophet could not discern who he was talking to but his wife could. The whole of Islam rests upon a prophet who couldn’t even discern to whom he was talking. This is the greatest weakness of Islam.
Islam appropriates some of the truths of Christianity to lend credence to what it teaches. In doing so they twist the stories into something totally different from the Bible.
If the revelations that Muhammad received were of God, would they not be consistent with the revelations found in the Bible? If they are not consistent, why are they different? They are different because they are not from God. If they are not from God, who are they from? I say, with no apology, that Islam is the religion of Satan.
The problem with the way many “Christians” and “Christian” missionaries see Islam is that they have made the differences between Islam and Christianity mostly cultural. When one missionary read some of Shahram’s material he said that it reminded him of when he used to hate Muslims. We don’t hate Muslims, but we do hate the ideology of Islam that will send them to Hell. We hate how it destroys lives, how it brings oppression, bondage and death.
When we see the things that are being done in the name of Islam throughout the Middle East, we see the true nature of Islam. Look at places like Syria and see the beheading by jihadists of Christians and even the slaughter of other Muslims who happen to disagree with them.
It is shocking that these missionaries are tying to blend and merge Islam and Christianity all in the hope of reaching Muslims. They should, rather, trust in the power of the Gospel to save those who believe.
Remember what it says in Matthew 7:20 “Wherefore by their
fruits ye shall know them.” Muhammad believed that all should submit to Islam (this is the meaning of the word) and at first he tried the peaceful method. When he didn’t get his way, he turned to the sword.
When he changed his method, he also changed the “revelation” he was supposedly receiving from the Jin. How does Allah measure up to the unchanging God of the Bible?
Listen to what the Bible says on this issue:
How Does Muhammad match up to being a Prophet of God?
1. Moses — Father of Judaism
2. Jesus — Father of Christianity
3. Muhammad –- Father of Islam
Compare the three
As wariors
Moses did battle against Amalek because he was attacked.
Jesus never took up the sword or ordered his disciples to do so.
Muhammad led in 66 military campaigns and robbed Trade Caravans often.
In Sexual Purity
Moses was faithful to his wife Zipporah
Jesus never married nor did he have physical relationship with any woman
Muhammad had at least 19 wives and countless concubines — Sexuality is a big part of Islam. Even sex with children.
Two benchmarks for prophets of God
Jeremiah 28: 9 “ The prophet which prophesieth of peace, when the word of the prophet shall come to pass, then shall the prophet be known, that the LORD hath truly sent him.”
A prophet is known as a prophet when his words come to pass.
Deuteronomy 18: 20 “But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.”
If the prophet is not 100% correct all the time, he is a false prophet and is to be killed.
We are warned in the Bible to expect Satan to try to come across as an angel of light.
It says that if Satan can transform himself into an angel of light we should not be surprised if his ministers, in this case Muhammad, transform themselves into ministers of righteousness. Because of this we must try the spirits to see if they are of God (1 John 4:1) and we must look at their fruit (Luke 6:43-44). The fruit of Islam is not consistent with the fruit of God.
Romans 16:17 tells us that when we find those who teach false doctrine we are to mark them and avoid them. If we care for these people, if we have any love in our hearts for them, we are to warn them that they are following a lie which will lead them to Hell. If I am in error on something I would like someone to care enough to tell me I am wrong and show me the right way.
We, as Christians, are being taught that we are not to tell people they are in error because it might offend them. After all, we don’t want to come across as judgmental, do we? I get emails and phone calls from people saying they can’t believe the courage that I have. When they do I think, this is the way we are all supposed to be. God expects us to speak the truth. We are to do it in love, but we are to do it.
We are told in Scripture to love both our neighbor and our enemy. If we truly do love them we need to have the courage to tell them the truth. We need to show them that they are in error and help them correct that error. Speaking out against the error of Islam is showing our love and concern for Muslims. We don’t want anyone to perish.
If we follow the example of Jesus we will speak the truth in love. We will tell people what they need to hear, not what they want to hear. We do not have permission or the right to compromise the message of the Gospel. It is His Gospel, it is His message, it is His Word, and we need to remember that.
Jesus Christ is the true God. He backed up His claim by rising from the dead. We must listen to Him. We must do what He commands. We don’t have the right to change anything.
Many of you may say this isn’t a problem where I live, but just wait. There was a time in England where people were saying the same thing, but look what has happened there today. They said the same thing in France and today there are more than 700 “no go zones” where even the police are afraid to go because Islam rules in them.
There are churches who are having Imams into their services promoting this idea that Allah and Jehovah are the same God. Yesterday I gave some comparisons of the two and we saw that, not only are they not the same god, they are polar opposites.
We have to be alert, but we also must have a heart for Muslims. Those of you who follow this ministry know the testimony of Shahram, my co-host on the Saturday broadcast. He often says how thankful he is for the girl who had to courage to give him a gospel tape. He says that at first it did offend him because it refuted everything he had been taught. It was her courage to risk offending him that resulted in his coming to the light and receiving Christ.
A missionary recently told Shahram that even the Christians in Muslim countries use Allah for God. If we were talking about this before Islam came along it might be OK because I could, like Paul did with the unknown god in Acts 17, use it as a springboard to explain the true God. This doesn’t work today because the Allah of Islam opposes everything that the God of the Bible teaches. How can we use the name of a god who denies every tenant of Christianity to describe the God of the Bible?
Muhammad is the father of Islam and everything rests upon him. He wasn’t even able to tell if the spirit he spoke to was an angel or a demon. He thought we was demon possessed as we saw in yesterday’s article. Are we to trust such a man?
An interesting thing is that when he went to the Kabah and destroyed all of the idols, he destroyed all of them but one. The one that he didn’t destroy was the idol of his tribe. It is very convenient that the god of his tribe, Allah, turns out to be the one that he kept and proclaimed to be the true god.

(1) (Reply)

British-nigerian Lawmaker, Charged With Lying And Perverting Justice / Hey, Stop Making Testimonies From Other's Misfortunes / BBNAIJA - Nina Finally Graduates From IMSU Releases Hot Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.